SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Gianni Grot

Schermafbeelding+2011-08-28+om+22.08.27.

I’m on my phone, but I wanted to make sure that Chelsie and Kathryn were saved, so this will be made pretty later. Gianni was on NL4, which was easily the weakest Benelux season. He had a pretty awful partnership with Celine. Although as Dee mentioned, All of the Lights was a good routine. Figures he would be eliminated from his season after his one good routine. Anyway, sorry Gianni, but the other 5 are all some of my favorites, so I had to cut you here.

Save Chelsie

Choreography Kathryn

Edited by *Amanda

Just now, *Amanda said:

Also, we went from nominating all fodder to nominating all big names. There needs to be a balance somewhere. :dead: 

Honestly the round went fine IMO. We are only losing one person unfairly - and it should not be Magda when she at least danced well out of style. 

But I have come to like Makenzie over the years!

13 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Dee is going to:

Save Mackenzie

Choreo Cole

Cut Graeme

@*Diana the front page is updated! Your turn to post 24 nominations

You could have bugged me to come in here and do this!!! I would not have saved Mackenzie or cut Graeme!

7 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

tbh i'd probably cut magda just for the unfortunate luck of being like the only adult on season 15.

Chelsea and Cole were both adults too! Both 24 and Magda at 27. 

Magda at least had good routines in different styles. Makenzie had only Contemporary, Jazz, and Broadway. Her watered down Viennese Waltz and abomination of a Hip-Hop do not count. LOL.

Either way no big deal though in the grand scheme of things.

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Chelsea and Cole were both adults too! Both 24 and Magda at 27. 

Magda at least had good routines in different styles. Makenzie had only Contemporary, Jazz, and Broadway. Her watered down Viennese Waltz and abomination of a Hip-Hop do not count. LOL.

Either way no big deal though in the grand scheme of things.

Cole had the UGLIEST giant back tattoo and should be eliminated outright because of that.

I don't even remember any of Magda's routines. T B H

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Cole had the UGLIEST giant back tattoo and should be eliminated outright because of that.

I don't even remember any of Magda's routines. T B H

For such an attractive man, I really do feel bad that he has a Ben Affleck level atrocious back tattoo.

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

THE WAY YOU SAY THIS WHEN I JUST WATCHED MAGDA AND DARIUS'S HIP-HOP.

Dee. It is NOT GOOD.

Oh it is awful. I was just making a point about Makenzie. Not stating Magda’s is good at all. It might be one of the worst routines ever.