SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Cycle 12: Random Results Show

Y3WX3Rq_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandP9fHuhL_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandSKOgWFu_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandjyoyDPJ_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

Some of the early eliminations in a season can seem completely random and arbitrary. The judges and the public may not know exactly know yet which dancers they want to get behind, or the wrong choreography can produce an unexpected result. The early eliminations can hurt the most for the audience and the dancers, maybe because of lost potential or splitting up friends/partnerships. 

This cycle, we will have 8 couples up for elimination. The 8 couples will be randomized. Every ranker will then get to cut one dancer and save one dancer. The first person to cut/save will have 24 hours to make their choice. Choices are immediately locked in, with or without a write-up. After a choice is locked in, the next ranker has 18 hours to make their choice. After that, another 18 hours for the next person and so on.

Here's the cut/save order:

1BF9K8P_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

1. @Zoey

2. @sublymonal

3. @JC

4. @*Amanda

5. @.Rei

6. @Elliott

7. @totes4totes

8. @*Diana

The couples have been put in the randomizer and in my next post I'll ask for numbers.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 12 - Random Noms)

pbiLqAv.png

RANDOM NOMS

Ellenore Scott (US6) 

Melanie Mah (CA2)

Ilona Bekier (PO5)

Mark Villaver (US14)

Talia Fowler (AU2)

Miles Faber (CA1)

Demi Sorono (AU1)

Meysam Noori (NL4)

Amanda Cleghorn (CA3)

Kent Boyd (US7)

Hannahlei Cabanilla (US15)

Robert Roldan (US7)

Kathryn McCormick (US6)

Tadd Gadduang (US8)

Allie Bertram (CA1)

Graeme Isaako (AU1)

@Zoey is up first to make her choice!

Friendly reminder that everyone is welcome to make deals with each other 😬🙈

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Good Lord this round could be a nightmare. Just remember y’all asked for this.

We only voted to randomize the order of the saves/cuts, not randomizer to determine the noms lol I'm crying!

2 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I only heard from one person so I’m not sorry. You all had your opportunity to slide in to my inbox. 💅

shame on all of you other rankers

Andrew has 18 hours to make his choice! I'll tell him on twitter rather than tag him here lol

• Like 1

Amanda-Cleghorn-2.jpg
AMANDA CLEGHORN

Amanda Cleghorn is a Contemporary dancer who appeared on So You Think You Can Dance Canada season three. She made it all the way to second place but I don’t know how. I found Amanda to be a dancing robot. You know how Elliott finds Carrie to be a singing Stepford wife? That’s Amanda, but in contemporary dancing form. She had some good routines throughout the first few weeks but I’m a Denys fan and I think he outshone her nearly every time. I can’t actually remember any of her routines after she split from Denys or any of her solos. I must’ve blocked them from my memory.. or forgotten about how bland she was. This is a good spot for someone so invisible. Meh!

Edited by Zoey

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Amanda-Cleghorn-2.jpg
AMANDA CLEGHORN

Amanda Cleghorn is a Contemporary dancer who appeared on So You Think You Can Dance Canada season three. She made it all the way to second place but I don’t know how. I found Amanda to be a dancing robot. You know how Elliott finds Carrie to be a singing Stepford wife? That’s Amanda, but in contemporary dancing form. She had some good routines throughout the first few weeks but I’m a Denys fan and I think she outshone get nearly every time. I can’t actually remember any of her routines after she split from Denys or any of her solos. I must’ve blocked them from my memory.. or forgotten about how bland she was. This is a good spot for someone so invisible. Meh!

This write-up deserve a strike @FrogLenzen!!!!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Derek’s never going to use this version of the randomizer round again if it takes like 5 days to complete. :dead: 

I would pause the game for a whole month if my 4 dancers could have made it through this mess... so far we're down to 3 😭

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I would pause the game for a whole month if my 4 dancers could have made it through this mess... so far we're down to 3 😭

This wouldn’t have happened if you just went with a normal randomizer round. :( 

But please don’t be like me who randomly has their games go on hiatus for months. I know it annoys the rankers and I always feel bad about it when work keeps me too busy to regularly host them. :dead: