Mark Villaver (US14)

Meysam Noori (NL4)

Kent Boyd (US7)

Hannahlei Cabanilla (US15)

Kathryn McCormick (US6)

Allie Bertram (CA1)

Graeme Isaako (AU1)

27 minutes ago, JC said:

I just do not remember any numbers that she had that were great or memorable.

The Battery with your favorite Charlie? A routine that is often regarded as one of the best SYTYCD routines ever?

• Like 1

Graeme Isaako

graeme_591x301.jpg

Might as well contribute to the CHAOS of this round now that we lost Talia. LOL. We could've cut Hannahlei if a girl needed to be cut and avoided all of this, but alas here we are. Graeme had some great moments on Australia 1, most notably the obligatory Fix You Contemporary with Kate. But both the Bleeding Love Lyrical Hip-Hop and Yesterday Lyrical with Kassy were great, as were the Reptilia Contemporary with Demi and 4 Minutes Jazz with Rhiannnon. He was eliminated at Top 6. Which is obviously the correct decision there because Jack & Rhys were the obvious Top 2 of the season. Anyway, I ain't about to wait around for deals to be made when my save is super obvious and one of my favorites just got cut when there were other options available, so Graeme can leave now. 😘 This also gives us the iconic Jack, Rhys & Kate top 3 that Australia got right that season, so let's keep it that way in this rankdown. :wub: 

SAVING: Queen Kathryn McCormick ❤️ 

• Like 2