FrogLenzen

Left in the game we have:

42 from US

11 from Canada

8 from Australia

1 from UK

21 from Netherlands

4 from Poland

We started with dancers from 42 different seasons, and so far 9 seasons have been eliminated completely.

50 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I mean..... I'm not reallly surprised to see Talia get cut. I was expecting it to be from Elliott, but JC is known to cause chaos in these games.

Although it is sad to see her go. :( 

Why would I cut Talia when T*ffany is somehow still in this?? 😐 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Why would I cut Talia when T*ffany is somehow still in this?? 😐 

I thought you would want to cut them both. 🤣

But you're clearly not doing something with Tiffany as you always allow her to win for S9. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

I thought you would want to cut them both. 🤣

But you're clearly not doing something with Tiffany as you always allow her to win for S9. :dead: 

i would never do that to Megan unless provoked

In the second rankdown, I got Witney to second place and she won S9. 😘

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

i would never do that to Megan unless provoked

In the second rankdown, I got Witney to second place and she won S9. 😘

Ahhh that's nice! 😄 

Ooooh, yess... the messiest SYTYCD rankdown! :wub: :lmao: 

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

i literally f*cking posted that i would make any deals for talia so f*ck you

I was expecting you to reach out and this is a way too extreme with the swearing

To be clear, I don't have time thinking up deals to save people who are not my favorites. If you really want to save your favorites, you should be proactive about it, I was open to hearing deals about Talia, but I was not going to take time trying to figure out how to save her...

Edited by JC

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

I mean..... I'm not reallly surprised to see Talia get cut. I was expecting it to be from Elliott, but JC is known to cause chaos in these games.

Although it is sad to see her go. :( 

It honestly was a tough set of noms where I liked everyone except Talia

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, JC said:

If I do not hear any worthy deals by late tonight, I will post.

I also posted this but heard nothing except Elliott with a public deal that was just silly

6 minutes ago, JC said:

It honestly was a tough set of noms where I liked everyone except Talia

Megan said she will do deals for Talia and to DM her.... you liked everyone but Talia..

Then you put it back on her to DM you for deals when she doesn't know that Talia is your only option to cut? 

Just say that you wanted to cut Talia and you didn't care about a deal from Megan, that's perfectly allowed

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Megan said she will do deals for Talia and to DM her.... you liked everyone but Talia..

Then you put it back on her to DM you for deals when she doesn't know that Talia is your only option to cut? 

Just say that you wanted to cut Talia and you didn't care about a deal from Megan, that's perfectly allowed

But it's not true - if she had come up with a good deal, then I would have considered it. Truly.

I am okay with cutting my lesser faves if someone gives me good incentive to.

Edited by JC

Just now, JC said:

But it's not true - if she had come up with a good deal, then I would have considered it. Truly.

the point is that you didn't message her about Talia after she posted. You knew that Talia was your cut choice and she didn't know that. Megan posted 1st about deals and she was specific. You posted about deals after she did and you were vague. 

Aaaaaaaand with that I need to officially build myself a bridge and get over it lololol

mean girls bake a cake GIF

mean girls i have a lot of feelings GIF

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the point is that you didn't message her about Talia after she posted. You knew that Talia was your cut choice and she didn't know that. Megan posted 1st about deals and she was specific. You posted about deals after she did and you were vague. 

Aaaaaaaand with that I need to officially build myself a bridge and get over it lololol

mean girls bake a cake GIF

mean girls i have a lot of feelings GIF

I do have to admit that's a good point. I should have warned Megan that I was going to cut Talia if she did not come up with a good deal.

Fair point, okay I will take that feedback. I also thought everyone knew I disliked Talia, but that's very self-centered of me to think that everyone remembers.

Edited by JC

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

But Megan was public about her wishes so I totally support her getting warranted revenge twice as hard :devilwave:

I'm just waiting for it, I knew I would be the sacrificial lamb this round even though I'm not the only one who wanted Talia gone

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Still one of the best routines EVER. :wub: Will rank very high whenever I finally have time to do my favorite routines list.

still thinking about this post :wub:

Larissa McGowan had a baby recently

20 hours ago, JC said:

I was expecting you to reach out and this is a way too extreme with the swearing

To be clear, I don't have time thinking up deals to save people who are not my favorites. If you really want to save your favorites, you should be proactive about it, I was open to hearing deals about Talia, but I was not going to take time trying to figure out how to save her...

Sorry that I do things like work??????

20 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

That would take backbone and it’s easier to be like “well nobody DMed me so I just have no choice but to be an $^^@*(! :( “