SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Bonus Round: Producers' Pets

myXTUXJ.pngyuZytAH.pngLdMZib8.pngTmXjQng.pngOqUlWWJ.pngizEgjiy.pngAZ2uivS.pnghn49KGG.png1Bxoaev.pngi5i80xX.png5as4vDh.pngzPySgBF.pngdsYHciQ.pnggkrxDoh.pngBvJOY7P.pngJOYGQS7.pngPk4uRKH.pngWAmCbPJ.pngfrD4odf.pngGba5yfJ.pngZfl7iza.pngcaDJWAE.pnguaKlnEo.pngP9Cz4OT.pngszDKvMG.png6R8W8iX.pngRNgeM7z.pngfdAywzn.png3RbCW3l.png0pSeifz.png6ifNfT0.png0faR5Zc.pngnzeJlGT.pngYstCg3w.png7XOF9HV.pngMGEK0s7.pngAaDOk6L.png8TBPKOi.pngYt0wVTi.pnguFRCcoP.pngEdTEpBe.pngf6EapHh.png1uiKWtF.pngeb8h4rd.pngQtt1qUS.pngAN76dLq.pngPgNmi11.pngDAYYixf.pngCIaeLdw.pngH3N0iid.pngAfIwQ05.pngTQju2z5.pngxm9Jn4Q.pngo9uxuMN.png8YkVvOv.pngtpMCVzc.png3n2oRBP.pngJuXCaLz.pngj48Cz4S.pngYqvViIv.pngeT21IQo.pngNelFUHs.pngWWOnzG1.pngciwKgoV.pngTaLQW6l.pngjJ9QJIA.pngjLl7mhw.pngFxMjcsS.pngxBqG5bT.png8U55oet.pnguIsBC12.pngVjDm8bu.pngF8ulvLT.png3VKlZ5E.pnguil01qv.pngZbHCts5.pngetYUdYK.png2M8EzjJ.pngCYAr3QI.pngffMh3WO.pngY9tK6WM.pngJJL5710.pngar2gYuV.png7qoh5gx.pngqA0rPwh.pngM5jTBBI.pngDViBB2k.pngvnPEONx.pngJb01Qia.pnggBSVQKL.png13suKo2.png5ndcwV4.pngfiya8ce.pngTd7oO9X.pngOyepMit.png1Rz4Ujd.pngKbWqM1u.png2FYLvE5.pngn66ii8c.pngs47lHpZ.pngiYisRJs.png1kSfBC0.pngu05v5sD.png0jJ9bji.pngqV3HkzH.pngFBJd1vU.pngpcgfCYk.pngIVoenrP.pngDfGUNbZ.pngW5n0X0z.pngHalXkDn.pngU9GIkuZ.pngoTRpAF7.pngxDZuvww.png4YC23LM.pnggaAmquH.pngjdCzHVa.pngYfL13WQ.pngPfTngvW.pngWbx08X1.pngSQRRudS.pngMXoautB.pngvGFJzjZ.pngYoCqmzz.pngYQ4makN.pngt1z6ozZ.pngzGNqp2B.png9nMQGg0.pngJKD5XCG.pngDYWLeDR.pngBWyJK9G.png3YSH6Mn.pngGkcdQBa.pngSGvCdGE.pngKmrKshK.pngzFqKgyK.pngdHyDIK0.pngH9rgMlJ.pngSoHugkp.pngLJvMWUF.png6LqJ2XG.pngxBLmsDi.png2SEwjX3.pngsFLQg05.pngksuTI70.pngIGBhLMk.pngGiHRseF.pngPhEt419.pngJxTOO7H.pngGmhZENc.pngyGfAig0.pngql1httc.pngtJDxEuq.pngwIwaaqU.pngLieHIuB.pngTalVmxX.png0PHH3sO.pngZN7jn5p.pngEkRXzqz.png37hjsUU.pngK42nT6M.pngBeQbrNe.pngxF0TLk7.pngISpK9Ze.pngYIG9QUe.pngEF9H9sb.pngOXPMDwr.pngpaYjG60.pngdvXp2ZO.pngA9OVMNh.pngm08E1xk.png7FfbyFH.pngWMCeQUb.pngKBpqRX1.pngRVljhtH.pngzx53bmY.pnggHYh47O.png1Zig4eT.pngKbw1ADN.pngWUIztat.pngrYse5jR.png3mprUNC.pngNSNrqxv.pngmhJEpF7.pngnpPxhYF.png93dLuOq.pngBbQIgSR.pngkNzVJOf.pngpBbk6El.png9RsVqVe.png0KV23Uf.pnguFFb4Y6.pngE855VcJ.pnglNP5K8E.png6sqBAdi.png69nLouD.pngCvBbj1T.pnghMoeDVV.pngFw417SI.png9NQ3BPx.pngrr8QkyF.png07Mthcr.pngDRDTGz3.png33dk740.pngWv7eGED.pngsmqQKoo.pngJqUE3g9.pngbbOWMsW.pngjlbnd4T.pngJk5dZBB.pngz61mFU9.pnga04gx7A.pngltkYjhR.pngUOmQzxO.pngaSGuxlr.png9hUXs49.pngcrStEkB.pngloMoRs0.png9JsNsZq.pngGNxiThl.pngiw6JZ3c.pngj7isqy7.png60fStUc.pngfi5DvvD.pngcDvKn2z.pngZDHi9Z5.pngXOLwp3m.pngIzRSN80.pngqJmfjSC.pngYTAMO7n.png9OhNBAr.pngDqWGaIF.pngifsm6Ab.pngVV1A6hJ.png

234 dancers have made it to VEGAS WEEK! It’s been a long road to get here. Every dancer had to be chosen to survive the Cattle Call, and every single dancer has been nominated for elimination at least once. Some dancers have already been cut and were brought back. There has been a lot more at risk than you might have expected to get to this point. You also have a little preview of who other rankers may or may not be targeting. So here is your reward!

Just about every season, the judges and/or producers select their personal favorites to make it far in the competition, regardless of how well they perform in auditions. The Chosen Ones. TCOs. The Producers’ Pets. Y’all have waited long enough, and it’s finally time for some immunities!

Over the next few cycles, Vegas Week will trim our group of dancers down from 234 to 100, for our Top 100 live shows. Every ranker gets to choose 3 dancers to have immunity for part of Vegas Week. The immune dancers won’t automatically make the Top 100, but it will get them fairly close. Also, the host will get 3 immunities and the randomizer will choose 3 immunities. Because as we all know, sometimes TCOs in a season seem completely random lol. There will be 33 immunities total.

THE IMMUNITIES ARE PRIVATE! If you post your immunities in the thread, they will be rejected and I will randomize your picks instead. If two rankers choose the same dancer, I will randomize one of the picks.

Once the immunities are chosen, I will post the 33 names in the thread for everyone to enjoy/laugh/cry/judge/ridicule. You have until Sunday night to PM me your three choices for immunity. If I don’t have your picks by Monday morning, I’ll choose your immunities for you based on what I imagine you would want.

@*Amanda @sublymonal @Deeee @*Diana @Elliott @JC @totes4totes @.Rei @Zoey

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Bonus Round: Immunities)

BENJAMIN CASTRO (US16)

S16_Benjamin_Castro.jpg

Benjamin Castro was a contemporary dancer from the sixteenth season of So You Think You Can Dance, and he finished at the Top 8 alongside his partner, Anna Linstruth. Since he was from season 16, there isn't anything noteworthy to write about him. I think he did well in his routines and probably should've outlasted Bailey, but meh otherwise. Nowadays, he’s still living in Miami, still dancing and posts a lot about his girlfriend apparently so. Good for him.

SAVE: Aaron Turner

• Thanks 1

Ezra-Sosa-2.jpg

Ezra Sosa

I am going to do this without looking him up and see if I can get to 50 words. I watched very few of season...16? of SYTYCD because I don't remember what I was I doing. But it has to be Season 16 because I feel that I can name most of the Season 15 kids. And Season 16 they all literally looked like children so I tuned out after I saw the tragedy that was that one routine that I hated. The one with Mariah? But that OBVIOUSLY wasn't Ezra who I think is a ballroom dancer. Did his sister also appear on the show? Who saved him from elimination earlier?

Okay, I just looked him up and boy did he look like a child in Season 16. (See above). But as part of the troupe in DWTS he does look older. Like he worked out a bunch on DWTS. He still looks like a youth but more like an undergrad instead of a high schooler. I don't know what routines he danced on SYTYCD. I am NOT looking them up.

• Haha 1

Okay, it's time for the randomizer choices! I have made the executive decision to remove the S1 winner from eligibility for immunity. When the list is ready I'll PM Chris/Wallace/Gigi and one of them can give me the randomizer numbers I need.

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Okay, it's time for the randomizer choices! I have made the executive decision to remove the S1 winner from eligibility for immunity. When the list is ready I'll PM Chris/Wallace/Gigi and one of them can give me the randomizer numbers I need.

Derek when the randomized immunities pick Courtney

Animated GIF

• Haha 1