SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Janette. 💔

She was not carried to the Top 10 by Brandon and is amazing in her own right. Why can't we give her the proper credit in her write-up? LOL.

Their Argentine Tango still remains one of my favorites. :wub: 

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, JC said:

Janette manrara 

Janette was on season 5 I think. She was a Latin ballroom dancer and never quite connected with me. I also wish they gave her a much better hairstyle. It was awful and always distracted me from her dancing. She had some good routines with Brandon Bryant I think but I could never quite find her in the pieces. I think she was helped out a lot because Brandon was so popular. Hopefully I am thinking of the right dancer because I am not sure and just going off memory, just wanted to get my choices in before I violate any deadlines. Anyways congrats to janette on surviving the first cycle!

what is going on like

25 minutes ago, JC said:

Janette manrara 

Janette was on season 5 I think. She was a Latin ballroom dancer and never quite connected with me. I also wish they gave her a much better hairstyle. It was awful and always distracted me from her dancing. She had some good routines with Brandon Bryant I think but I could never quite find her in the pieces. I think she was helped out a lot because Brandon was so popular. Hopefully I am thinking of the right dancer because I am not sure and just going off memory, just wanted to get my choices in before I violate any deadlines. Anyways congrats to janette on surviving the first cycle!

garbage GIF

• Like 2

Karla Garcia

9uepoBF.png

Karla is a contemporary dancer that took part on season 5 of the US version of the show. Karla did pretty good on her journey with only having one bad routine with her hip hop. Her Cha-Cha I always found underrated, her contemporary was one of the best of that night and she pretty much killed her quickstep. She had the bad luck to find herself on the bottom 3 against Kayla and Jeanine so she was understandably eliminated, however I was sad to see her go when dancers like Caitlynn and Randi were still around. I like her a lot and she's probably my fifth favorite girl but there's not point on keeping her longer especially since so many dancers with more iconic rounds are also on danger.

Saving Nick Geurst

Choreography Denitsa Ikonomova

Edited by .Rei

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

Is Aljaž Škorjanec attractive enough to make JC change his mind??

Lol I had to look him up but UNF I would have moved him on :giggle:

ugh I thought since she had not moved on no one cared about her but I guess not, I do like the others that were remaining more than her but due to this outrage I wish I had cut someone else

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

As Kuponos only fan, I object lol.

Kupono was one of my favourites but Elliott only nominates my favourites to eliminate them. So I’m going to have to return the favour. 💅

I had a Kupono sig for years.

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Kupono was one of my favourites but Elliott only nominates my favourites to eliminate them. So I’m going to have to return the favour. 💅

I had a Kupono sig for years.

I didn’t know you were a Kupono fan?

And I figured the Kayla stans would rush to save him because of Gravity.

Just now, Elliott said:

I didn’t know you were a Kupono fan?

And I figured the Kayla stans would rush to save him because of Gravity.

You knew I was a Lauren, Sophie and Taylor fan. :closedeyes:

Just now, Zoey said:

You knew I was a Lauren, Sophie and Taylor fan. :closedeyes:

Three of my least favourite contestants. 🥴

Though I did not know you were a Sophie fan because the thought of Sophie actually having fans is offensive.

Just now, Elliott said:

Three of my least favourite contestants. 🥴

Though I did not know you were a Sophie fan because the thought of Sophie actually having fans is offensive.

and most of your favourites are my least favourites ever but I was going to leave them alone.

You’ve started a war.