SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

19 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Chehon Wespi-Tschopp

CgvunnD.png

Chehon happens to be one of the worst winners ever but also one of the hottest, but since this rankdown is not about looks let's focus on his dancing. He was paired with Witney for a total of 5 routines and nearly all of them were under wheelming. Their highest point was probably their contemporary. He also danced a lyrical hip hop with Misha  which is one of the worst hip hop ever. He also did a tango with Anya where he was eaten alive, but at least he didn't suck. A contemporary with Kathryn that is sooooooo boring to me. Jazz with Cyrus and it was okay. Rumba with Tiffany, meh. Ballet with Eliana, double meh. And lastly a contemporary with which I actually love but I must admit that 80% of my love comes from the song. He beat Cyrus at the end in a somewhat shocking win, cause everybody though Cyrus was winning. I hope he did tbh.

Oh he was a good soloist but a bit overrated imo.

Saving Benji Schwimmer

rdxzDds.png

Choreography Marko Germar

GlIA6rd.png

3 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Leon "Kida" Burns
images.jpg

Okay time to make the easiest cut yet. Like I said I try to forget that season ever even happened so when I see a dancer from that season it makes my life easier in regard who to cut. Leon Kida Burns won that season so that's great for him. I just don't think any of them belong here at this point. Above is a video of his journey if anyone cares.

Save tWitch
Choreography Jason Glover

👍 

nJQmoICJ_400x400.jpg

Logan Hernandez

PLZ tell me I’m right when I guess that Logan Hernandez was in Season 14 and paired with Allison. Why Allison, who was like 30 at the time, chose an 18-year-old as her partner is baffling. I think one of the great things about Season 14 is that we got older dancers like Kiki, Dassy, Robert, and Mark who were able to provide the maturity that helps the show thrive creatively. But Allison chose Logan who made it to like Top 6 and I remember two routines of theirs: a contemporary about shadows (i think? I remember liking it), and a lyrical hip-hop where a teenage boy was in love with his hot sister going on a date.

LOL Logan also dated Sydney for like a month after the show. 

LOL Logan performed the shadows routine with Kaylee. That's the one I liked. 

Save: TIMOR

Choreo: Chico

Edited by totes4totes

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 2 - Zoey's nominations posted)

Jamile McGee

Will Thomas

Du-Shaunt "Fik-Shun" Stegall

Dorian "Bluprint" Hector

Emilio Dosal

Serge Onik

Jim Nowakowski

Eddie "Neptune" Eskridge

Christian Millette

William "BJ" Rorke

Matt Geronimi

Niels van den Heuvel

For Amanda, Andrew, Dee, JC

Eddie Neptune eskridge

1436546776-neptunecropped.jpg

I have no idea where he is from? Which season was he on because for some reason I literally have no recollection of him. Anyways that’s why he’s getting the ax here sorry to him and if he has any fans here. Oh just looked up wiki and he was on season 12 which I did not have a strong connection to so makes sense I would forget him. He actually made it pretty far to top 8 so good on him for that, but not good on him for being able to stick to my memory. Sorry dude. Eddie was a freestyle dancer which I think is a fancy way of saying hip hop.

save niels

choreo jamile

Edited by JC
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Jim Nowakowski

Jim was part of the 12th US season, subtitled Stage vs Street, as part of Team Stage which was led by Travis Wall. Jim was a ballet dancer. He made it all the way to the Top 6 but had a truly unremarkable run with only a few routines even worth mentioning. Namely: His Dave Scott Lyrical Hip Hop to “No Woman, No Cry” with Jaja in which she ate him alive. His Sonya Tayeh Jazz to “Asht” with Yorelis in which she ate him alive. The end. Team Street was the far superior team that season, with Gaby being the one major exception so cutting Jim here is no big loss.