SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Rudy Abreu
Contemporary-with-Rudy-Abreu-as-part-of-

Easy cut someone who I am surprised has  not been nominated before this. Second to last round and we are just now cutting Rudy.? We failed. He was a Contemporary dancer during season 11. Even dancing with queen Jenna Johnson can't save him during this list of nominations. I always found his dance with Allison super overrated anyway.

Saving Jessica Richens 
Choreography Evelien Ceulemans

• Confused 3

Paulina Przestrzelska

z9470594Q,Paulina-Przestrzelska.jpg

Paulina was a finalist on You Can Dance 6 and made it all the way to the end. Unfortunately for her, her season was all about Kuba for me, so I did not remember her at all and this warranted in me cutting her. The youtube link with her dancing is quite "werk it" vibes though so good on her!

Save Kuba Pursa

Choreo Joel Rasmussen

Suzanne_profiel.jpg

SUZANNE DE BEKKER | SYTYCD BL2

Suzanne was a Modern/Jazz dancer during So You Think You Can Dance Benelux 2. She made it all the way to the top six but I remember very little about her journey on the show so it’s an easy cut for me. Zoey cutting a Jazz dancer? We stan the growth. I’ve rewatched what routines are on the front page and I now understand why I remember very little. Suzanne’s Hip-Hop with Samuel was alright.. it was very light and fluffy. I couldn’t even make it halfway through the Contemporary routine so I have no regrets right now. I just need Claudia and Zoey to make it through.

Advancing: Queen Claudia

Choreo: Queen Zoey

SAM MALSEED (AU4, CONTEMPORARY, SIXTH)

Hzrhh0A.jpg

Just remember Sam being a grown manchild and looking out of place in practically every single routine.

I also remember him dancing an astronomical amount of Contemporary routines. In his first four weeks in the competition, he danced Contemporary three times. The only good one is “Forever Young” with Zoey, which was very overrated at the time. In fact, he only danced a Bollywood and Jive during his partnership with Zoey. She was better in both routines and neither roof them were good. The very cool gender swap week at Top 12 saw him dance a Tango with Stephen. Pretty good routine, but that is entirely due to Stephen. At Top 10 he danced a Hip-Hop with Eden that was not great, but she still was superior to Sam. Top 8 he danced that terrible Titanic-inspired Contemporary with Lauren plus a horrible mad-scientist Hip-Hop. I could not handle his continued presence over superior men like Blond, Patric, Stephen, and Joel. Luckily, he finally is eliminated at Top 6. He danced an awesome Samba with Renelle, which she carried single-handedly. But of course he would dance another Contemporary routine with Lauren to end his time on the show.

One of the most overstayed welcomes ever.

SAVING: King Stefano Giuliani

CHOREO: Eldrick Gijsbertha

Jess LeProtto

Robert Green

Amy Campbell

Ben Veitch

Katrina "Kat" Risteska

Tommy Franzén

Alastair Postlethwaite

Israel Donowa

Marielle Constancia

Michael Iongbloed

Shiobian Dumas

Sebastian Piotrowicz

For Rei, Elliott, Andrew, Amanda

Jess LeProtto

6kauKGR.png

Jess was probably the best fourth guy on season 8 but again that season wasn't memorable because of the guys. He had a partnership with Clarice where they had some great moments with their Foxtrot, Jive and their contemporary. Light through the branches is definitely one of the highest point of season 8 for sure. I don't think he had a bad routine but he had many unmemorable ones. I think this is definitely the right point for him to go. 

Saving: Kat Risteka

8c8PXKr.png

Choreography: Tommy Franzen

OrN1w9y.png

• Confused 1