SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

FREDERIC DE SMET (BENELUX5, HIP-HOP, WINNER)

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Frederic probably ranks as one of my least favorite winners ever? He certainly continued the trend of disappointing Benelux winners. His entire partnership with Vita is completely forgettable. Probably because his immaturity really stood out against the maturity of Kalila and Denden. Vita herself had three years on Frederic and felt like a more mature dancer. Remy V. + Eliane + Sinerjey were also old enough to dance more compellingly than Frederic during the season. I just feel like he sort of paled in comparison to his partners in terms of performance quality. He also was saddled with a ton of interchangeable Jazz routines that made his run pretty boring. His two Ballroom routines before his finale Rumba were really bad. In all honesty, Frederic did not really dance anything interesting until “Nobody’s Perfect.” That did not happen until Top 8 week. But the strength of that routine alone + his solid finale night likely led to him snatching the win at the last second. Benelux also just loves crowning the wrong man EVERY single season LOL. But he at least has a few good routines to his name.

SAVING: King Denden Karadeniz
CHOREO: Queen Klaudia Sadlo
Edited by Deeee
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

Alisa Floryńska

Anna Matlewska

Bethany Rose Harrison

Cheroney Pelupessy

Edgar Gilbert-Reyes

Edson Juarez

Fabian Weijdema

Francis Lafrenière

Gianne Abbott

Henry Byalikov

Kieran McMahon

Lee Crowley

Lorenzo van Velzen Bottazi

Natalia Gap

Penny Higgs

Raquel Tijsterman

Sedrig Verwoert

Stéphanie Evenepoel

Just now, totes4totes said:

If thought you’d want to save Lee and Bethany Rose so you can have Penny and I’ll just cut somebody else

Omg really? 🥰

I didn’t really like anyone on the list apart from Edgar and Penny lol.

p01046gz.jpg
LEE CROWLEY - SYTYCD UK2

Lee Crowley was a B-boy on the second series of So You Think You Can Dance UK. We all know that show was a disaster so very few contestants made any impact on the franchise. Lee was eliminated and placed in the top fourteen of the series which isn’t fantastic considering he only lasted four weeks. He was partnered with Katiebot and had a pretty easy journey always dancing one of their styles. Unfortunately for him they didn’t make much impact together and he was eliminated during a double elimination. I always thought he was only on the show for a couple of weeks so I guess he did better than I thought. He can leave here!

Advancing: Edgar

Choreo: Penny

• Sad 1

BeFunky_VintageColors_2.jpg

Cheroney Pelupessy

I hope we all recognize this moment of GROWTH and MATURITY from me. I am cutting a dancer who is not just hot but is hot and dates women. I know for sure about this because all the posts where she's like #lesbian they don't exist on her IG anymore because sometimes you for real break up and then delete all pictures off IG. Anyway, Cheroney was on NL3 where danced one routine and then was eliminated. She was then on The Ultimate Dance Battle Season 1 on Team Laurent which also featured Lucinda Wessels (who along with Herrie Anakotta is one of my faves who never made the show and would later pop up with Caggie as a hip-hop choroegrapher). She was better there. And she's better now. Also she's hot. And she has really cool tattoos. I am already regretting my GROWTH AND MATURITY as a person.

Anyway she is still dancing and hanging out with all my favorite Benelux dancers.

Saving: I forgot who I even saved

Choreo: Also forgot this as well.