Marcin Mroziński

Izabela "Iza" Orzelowska

Lukasz Zięba

Piotr Jeznach

Julia Żytko

Paulina Figińska

Tomasz Barański

Jakub "Kuba" Piotrowicz

ROWAN HOPPENBROUWERS (BENELUX6, JAZZ, TENTH)

3BAgAtU.png?1

Rowan got dealt a bad hand during her season. She was initially partnered with Johan who just seemed entirely checked out of the competition from Day One. They struggled working together during rehearsals and gave us a bit of ~drama~. He eventually drops out of the competition, leaving her to be paired with the already-eliminated and not-too-great Liam as a partner for one week. She was never given outstanding choreography, despite being part of one of the best seasons of all-time. Then she was eliminated before Tugba. Poor thing. LOL. I mean she danced what might be the least interesting piece of Isabelle choreography that I can immediately think of? Again, poor thing. In total, she danced a Viennese Waltz, Modern, Jazz, Hip-Hop, and then Hip-Hop again during her final week. None of the routines are horrible...none of them are great. Her best work is her opening solo during her "Wild" Hip-Hop, which showed that there was a lot of potential there, but nothing really aligned for her in the competition. She was also up against the best final three women ever, so that did not help her case either. Anyways. I could not find her on social media. So many of these Benelux dancers are very elusive!!!

SAVING: King Joey van der Slot

CHOREO: King Miguel Pereira Carneiro

Remy Vetter

Eliane Nsanze***

Sinerjey Meyfroodt

Danny Boom

Malik Mohammed

Julie Mannekens

Gabriel Piotrowski

Marcin Mroziński

Izabela "Iza" Orzelowska***

Lukasz Zięba

Piotr Jeznach

Julia Żytko

Paulina Figińska

Tomasz Barański***

Jakub "Kuba" Piotrowicz

PiotrJeznach.jpg&ehk=rHSqMvclppwILZy659a
PIOTR JEZNACH | SYTYCD PL4

Piotr Jeznach is a contestant from Season 4 of the Polish version. He's a hip-hop dancer who was eliminated in the Top 4. His highlights were his Top 16 hip-hop with Julia, His Top 10 Modern Jazz with Julia, his Top 8 Modern Jazz with Anna, his Top 6 Viennese Waltz with Anna, and his Top 4 hip-hop with Julia. Unfortunately for him, he just doesn't stand out in the way that Anna and Julia did so he's not a big loss here.

Julie Mannekens

?appId=21791a8992982cd8da851550a453bd7f&

Julie was a modern dancer on the Netherlands season 7 and danced with Malik as her partner for the most part. She made it all the way to the finals although it seems that people are not very fond of her so I am cutting her here. I honestly have no connection with her so bye bye Julie! 

Save Remy

Choreo Lucasz

• Like 1

Izabela Orzelowska

ahOoE7H.png

I think some of the PL3 fans like Iza but I was never a fan of her to be honest. I remember that she was always lifting her leg in every routine which got boring very soon. I would say that she was probably the best technical dancer from that season but I guess I need more than that to be a fan of someone. Iza made it to top 6 and dance many genres along the way: Contemporary, Afro Jazz, Pop, Foxtrot, Modern and Viennese waltz. Oh she never danced hip hop. She did three solos. I couldn't find videos of her routines but there is this Best of Iza video in case anyone wants to check it out.

Saving Tomasz Barański (lol he looks so old nowadays)

2Zmuors.png

Choreography Eliane Nsanze

jai-senti-tr%C3%A8s-fort-le-besoin-de-repartir-1024x580.png

Malik Mohammed

f200c4e2-854b-11e8-965b-99421d03e4a2.jpg

Thank you everyone for talking JC out of cutting Paulina and allowing me to save her. ❤️ Anyway, how fitting that Malik and Julie go out during the same round as each other since they were original partners. Malik was very much in the same vein of winners as Floris, Frederic & Danny where they were okay but there were much better dancers during their season. I really don’t understand the Benelux viewers’ love for these guys. :haha: Anyway, I really liked his Contemporary with Julie that was their first routine together. And of course, his Contemporary with Melanie was a season standout because everything Melanie did that season was great. I’m glad we avoided a Manuella or Julie win, but Malik is just okay. A easy cut IMO.

SAVE: Paulina Figińska

CHOREOGRAPHY: Marcin Mroziński

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1

Anna Matlewska

000CVXNVEV7D83QH-C122-F4.jpg

Playing catch-up here, but thank you Derek for saving Natalia. ❤️ Anna was a Contemporary dancer on Poland 7, where she was the runner-up. I remember being underwhelmed by that season after seasons 5 & 6 were pretty solid for Poland standards. She danced a lot of Contemporary/Modern routines. Like, 5/8 routines. I don’t remember any of them. She also danced 2 Hip-Hop routines and a Pop routine. IDK what else to say, as I don’t remember much about Poland 7.

Save Natalia Gap

Choreo Alisa Floryńska

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1