SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Jessica "JJ" Rabone
download.jpg

Jessica "JJ" Rabone was a dancer during season 12 of the US version of So You Think You Can Dance. JJ placed in the top 10 before she hit the bottom and was eliminated by the judges finally. If have actually talented dancers like the actual winner that season Gaby Diaz gone twice from this rankdown it doesn't compute to my brain why we have allowed JJ to make it this far into our rankown. Not deserved at all and I was not about to chance her beating out Jaja too so that made my choice for a cut quite easy. Good for her making it this far I guess.

Saving : Jessica King 

Kris Loix

Kris Loix is a Hip-Hop dancer who appeared on Benelux season 2. Partnered with Shiobian, they danced a Lyrical Hip-Hop, Modern, Jazz and Tango in the first four weeks. Week 5, he danced an amazing Popping routine with Els. Week 6, he danced a Modern with Suzanne. Week 7, he was with Suzanne again and they danced a Lyrical Hip-Hop and another Modern. At this point, he was eliminated, just missing out on Top 4. This season is obviously all about Angels, but Kris was good. I think this is a good spot for him to finish in, though.

SAVING: Jaja Vaňková

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

I am shocked and proud 

:haha: 

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

This is mostly not going how I hoped it would. lol

Lol same. Some of the ones I was hoping would go.... got saved. 🙈 But some left as well, I think. :haha: 

Anna Alicia sklias 

honestly I don’t remember her at all I am not even sure I think she did anything worth remembering. She was a runner up which means she was on the show very long but I remember feeling that she was very unjustified getting so far. Anyways, the international crowd also needs to get thinned out. Anna Alicia seems to be kind of under the radar which is why she is in this, not sure everyone else even remembers her or knows her so it’s a good time to make sure she does not slip through under the radar. Sorry 

Girlie but congrats on getting so far

save Melanie mah