@Erestor - 6/15

@jarmon - 8/15

@*Amanda - 9/15

@*Diana - 10/15

@*Wallace - 11/15

@taylorkat - 12/15

ALEX

Gary Levy

"AND EVERY SINGLE GIRL AND BOY AND GIRLY BOY IN CANADA WHO DIDN'T THINK YOU'RE A WINNER YOU CAN BE A WINNER!"

Gary is an icon and a legend. Getting Gary to the end was one of my main objectives as he's been close pretty close to the end during the past few rankdowns. Gary is a trailblazer and I believe one of the most important reality stars of our times. Unapologetically queer, but always himself and never afraid to play the game. Gary is the reason Big Brother Canada is still thriving to this day. He invented the franchise and became the fan favorite overnight. If you love BBCAN and are happy it's about to go on to it's 11th season, you have Gary to thank for that. There are three parts to his story I'd say. The first half of BBCAN1, the second half of BBCAN1, and BBCAN5.

So we'll start at the beginning. I don't think even the producers realized they struck gold when they cast Gary Levy on the inaugural season of Big Brother Canada. They figured he'd be a fun guy, maybe he'd cause some drama, he'll probably deliver a few fun lines, and then he'll be gone in a month at most. And all of us watching the first few weeks of BBCAN1 thought the same thing :dead:. Of course Gary was enjoyable. He bffed up with the fun underdogs like Suzette & Danielle and f*cking hated Tom's guts. But you could definitely see a gamer inside of him. He formed a close friendship with Topaz and used her stronger social game to become closer to the people in power, which was important for him to survive Tom's HOH week. Gary 100% should have been evicted that week (and well he would've been saved by Chevrolet days later, we don't have twists carrying his ass to the end yet) but he survived! And then he went on to win the following HOH and be the one responsible for taking Tom out of the house :wub:. By that point of course I'm stanning :wub:.

Gary seemed like he was finding his footing in the game for a minute there, forming a final four alliance with Topaz, Alec, and Peter. Unfortunately Alec & Peter were idiots and not loyal to them, so they got backstabbed on Topaz's HOH and Gary found himself evicted shortly after. Gary's certainly not a Big Brother legend at this point, but he's a really fun character and a fan favorite. He played a solid game, but it's his personality that won Canada over. The fashion shows, the alter egos, the dramatics, the flirtmance with Emmett. And who can forget Gary's iconic slop meltdown. I say "MY LIFE IS GOURMET" more than I'd care to admit.

But because BBCAN is BBCAN, a random twist is thrown in there where someone gets to return to the game at the final five :dead:. Canada gets to choose between Gary, Topaz, Alec, and AJ and really there's no competition there :dead:. Gary returns in a cakewalk. We got to see the fun Gary during the first half of this game, now it's time for Gary to turn his game up a notch to get that coin! And he does! He wins the final five veto to save himself and convinces Emmett to make the idiotic move of evicting Talla over him at the final four. As unfair as it may be that Gary got to return to the game this late, at least he's dominating and proving why he deserves to be there.

I think the finale is what makes Gary a Big Brother legend. Where he ferociously wins the final HOH and backstabs Emmett, taking Jillian to him with the final two for the easy win. Gary played with his heart all season and this time, he played with his head. And it will be an easy win, right? Jillian backstabbed everyone in the jury house, Peter & Alec have a four-person alliance in the jury to give Gary the win, and Gary gave one of the greatest most emotional final pleas in Big Brother history. I quoted it at the top of the writeup, but I think Gary's speech is legit inspiring and gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. Unfortunately we all know what happens. Topaz is 150% secure, but she puts the wrong key in the box and instead Jillian is crowned the winner. I'm okay with this since I also love Jillian and I'm not crazy about Gary winning after buybacking his way into the final five, but it's still devastating to see Gary lose this way. However, if you didn't think Gary was a Big Brother legend before the flopped vote, you surely do now.

Gary is propelled into instant BBCAN fame. He gets a gig on the sideshow with Peter. Multiple gay men are cast after him hoping to recreate the Gary experience (spoiler alert it always fails). And of course, he gets a spot on the BBCAN5 cast with the other legendary returning players (and Dallas lol). Gary's certainly got his work cut out for him though. He's not really entrenched in the BBCAN cult so he doesn't have those relationships going for him. And there's some drama between him and Neda and a dress they both wanted to wear on a sideshow episode. It's certainly not gonna be easy for Gary this time around. And unfortunately, luck doesn't work out in his favor and he only lasts a month. However, it's a very fun month! I think it's a great example though of why we all love Gary in the first place.

"Oh honey, you don't know who the villain is until you watch the show"

Goosebumps! That line delivery right in the midst of Neda's free fall with the audience. So shrewd, so perceptive, so chilly, and also f*cking funny. Gary knows reality television and he knows this game. Gary may not have been in the main clique on the show, but he still had the flawless audience read. He knew Ika was the fan favorite and Neda, despite winning the audience vote, was hated by Canada.

I think we saw a more mature side to Gary this season. I mean he was still Glitter Gary. He sat around talking shit about the other houseguests and spilled the tea with Ika and Cassandra. But I feel like he relied a lot less on the gimmicks and the characters this time around the first time around. He let his own winsome personality take the lead, and it made me fall in love with him even more.

Gary was immediately dragged into the drama the first week during the iconic Mark & Demetres split vote. When the lie about Cassandra trying to flip the vote got out, Gary took center stage to end Cass' entire life for trying to flip on him. Luckily things fixed itself when Mark revealed it was a lie and Cass & Gary got on the same page and successfully saved Demetres. Unfortunately, Gary could never really find his footing. It was pretty evident how self-interested he was this time around. While he was too trusting in BBCAN1, he kept his walls up in BBCAN5 and no one could really come in. Gary is so naturally charming and charismatic it should've been easy for him to make allies. But between his perceived threat level and his lack of pregaming, he just couldn't gain any ground.

It's kind of ironic that he got twistscrewed considering how much he benefitted from twists the first time around. BBCAN5 is an amazing season of television, with the caveat that backwards week was a mistake and should never happen again. It was a twist designed to give the majority alliance all the power. Despite Demetres winning HOH, meaning Gary should be safe, he had no choice but to go with the house and evict Gary, especially since Dre was a much more viable ally for Ika & Dem at the time. If it was a normal week, we likely would have seen Jackie, Dillon, and Emily in danger. Gary survives and we might've had a completely different season on our hands.

Despite only lasting a short month, we had a full season worth of moments from Gary. Like I said, the rivalry with Neda is what dreams are made of. From the dress to the slop vote to the iconic quote about her being the villain I referenced above. I could literally watch an entire season of Gary, Ika, and Cass sitting around the table, late at night, making tea & spilling tea. And who could forget the scene where Gary does Ika's eyebrows for her?!

Gary is such an important houseguest to me. He is a proud queer black man boldly living his life for the whole world to see. Gary would never change a single thing about himself even if his existence makes people like Tom uncomfortable. BBUS casting of gay men has been pitiful these past few years. Big D, JC, Tommy, Ramses, Jozea, etc. It's just really demoralizing to watch. It's nice that one of BBCAN's most legendary players is an underrepresented group that can finally watch tv and someone to look up to. That's Gary's impact! That's why he's a legend!

CHRIS

Gary Extraordinary, one of my all-time favourite houseguest !  As a houseguest on the first ever season of Big Brother Canada, Gary was a target from early on by Jillian and her alliance - I mean, of course, they would target two of the minority during the 2nd week of the season. But luckily, Glitter Gary pulled a win in the POV and he was taken off the bloc which led to a pretty blonde to be the replacement and being eliminated.  Once again, Gary was once again on the bloc but Suzette's behaviour led to Tom, the HOH, taking off Gary from the bloc to nominate Suzette which meant that Gary was going to lose a friend but Canada came through for our king :wub:.  After being a target for most of the season, Gary finally won the HOH where he targeted Liza - funnily enough, they are friend now - and Tom who ended up going home #bless.  He managed to survived all the way until the jury where he became a member of the jury, and came back shortly after #iconic.  As soon as he got back into the house, he had a target on his back but he was able to win the POV to save his fabulous self from the block.  Despite the awful twist of bringing back jury members late in the game, Gary found himself in the finale by winning the most important HOH and choosing Jillian over Emmett.  Gary should have won but Topaz, one of his friend in the house, f'ed up and gave Jillian the win - a deserving winner but Gary >>>>>> Jillian. 

Ready for a redemption, Gary was invited to part take in the 5th season of Big Brother Canada where he joined the like of Ika, Cassandra, Kevin, Neda, Sindy, Bruno and Dallas.  He quickly formed a friendship with Queen Ika and Queen Cassandra. Unfortunately, he was a target in the house from early on due to his effort in trying to save Queen Cassandra from eviction.  Unfortunately, Gary fell victim to the backward twist where he was the target of the Core Six despite him being closely aligned to some of them - kinda still bitter over Gary being evicted the way that he was.

Anyway, Gary Glitter is easily one of the most entertaining houseguest to have appeared on Big Brother and he deserves his spot in the Top 20 & hopefully doing well in this final ranking! 

SOLA

Gary Levy

Iconic Big Brother Canadian houseguest is a two-time player, who debuting in the inaugural season and in the half all-star season (Season 5). Gary was a breath of fresh air when he first appeared, as he was someone we hadn’t seen on the American season. Canada loved watching him play. He found himself on the outs early on in season 1 and was nominated by Jillian in week two. He played a strong social game but was evicted in eighth place. Gary got to spend time with the jury as they compared notes on the season. He was voted back into the house when four houseguests were remaining to take the number up to five. He latched onto Jemmett and was able to convince them to take him to the Top 3. It was there that he won his second head of household and was able to vote Emmett out. This should have been seen as a game winning move, and he had most of the juries support. However, Topaz accidently voted for Jillian to win the season. I wonder if he has ever forgiven her for the 90k mistake.

His fan favorite status was enough to have host an after show for two seasons I believe with Peter. It also got him entry into the Big Brother Canada Season 5 house. He immediately bonded with Ika and Cassandra. Who could blame him? The guy has incredible taste. However, his longevity in season 5 was much shorter then the first time. He was evicted in week four, when the rules changed, and the houseguests were voting for who they wanted nominated. With six votes, he was nominated next to Dre. After Neda didn’t save him with the power of veto, he was evicted by Demetress, who was also one of his closest allies at the time. He would not get to be part of the jury this time.

Gary was my first ever BB Can favorite, but he still falls at #10.

PANDORASBOX

3. Gary - one of the best bbmen ever?

AMANDA

While Jillian was my favorite of season 1, I still have a lot of love and appreciation for Gary and what he brought to the season. He was far and away the fan favorite of the season, and it's easy to see why. Gary is a big personality who's easy to root for. Gary's friendship with Topaz is great. Gary gives us his ICONIC slop meltdown. Gary managing to survive Tom's HOH week thanks to the friendship he has with Topaz and her connections to those in power, and then win the next HOH and use it to evict Tom is amazing. Gary's meltdown after being placed on slop for the first time is iconic. Sadly, Gary gets evicted soon after this. But this is fortunately not the last we see of Gary. Gary gets voted back into the house at final 5, and then manages to make the final 3. And he wins the final HOH, evicting Emmett and setting himself to win over Jillian who has so much blood on her hands. He also delivers an incredible jury performance and final plea. And yet...Jillian wins. Gary's BFF Topaz accidentaly casts her "150% Secure" vote for Jillian instead. Truly one of the most iconic Big Brother moments ever. And you know what, I'm happy Jillian won. Top 5 is way too late to do a buyback LOL, but if Gary had won, I wouldn't have been that upset because Gary is amazing and gave such an inspirational final plea. Gary's fan favorite status gets him a spot on the side show and then eventually on season 5 when they bring 8 former houseguests back. And Gary is just as amazing this season. His rivalry with Neda is iconic and amazing. His friendship with Queens Ika and Cassandra is amazing. Gary eventually gets twist-screwed with one of the worst twists ever in backwards week and ends up getting evicted after only a month, but Gary brought so much to the season in just that one month he was there. Gary helped contribute to making season 5 one of the best seasons. I think a #7 finish in an IDF rankdown and being the highest-ranked guy are great accomplishments for Gary's fans.

STEVEN

GARY LEVY

Glitter Gary is a fan favorite who almost won the first season of BBCAN, even though he was evicted many weeks before the finale. He got the second chance due to Canada voting him back in, and he had jurors rooting for him too. However, his closest friend Topaz made that infamous blunder that gave the win to Jillian. Anyway, I can't say Gary was one of my favorites throughout the first BBCAN season. He was too immature and seemed to be hamming it up for the camera. It was as if he wanted to be a big RTV personality than actually play the game. Nonetheless, I did like Gary better when he returned for BBCAN5. He was more mature and grounded, and I found him to be more rootable this time. He was evicted early though. Anyway, I don't mind Gary much these days, but I'd rather see other people win. So, that's why I'm ranking Gary low.

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#7 POSTED)

ALEX

3. Gary

5. Sabrina

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

12. Heather

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

4. Gary

7. Tim

8. Demetres 

9. Heather

11. Damien

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Sabrina

15. Jillian 

SOLA

4. Tim

5. Damien

7. Victoria

8. Demetres 

9. Tychon

10. Gary

12. Sabrina

13. Jillian

14. Heather

STEVEN

1. Heather

3. Tychon

7. Demetres 

8. Jillian

10. Damien

11. Victoria

12. Gary

14. Sabrina

15. Tim

IDF

6. Heather

8. Jillian

9. Sabrina

10. Gary

11. Victoria

12. Demetres 

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

4. Heather

7. Jillian

9. Gary

10. Sabrina

11. Demetres

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

AKSHAR

6. Heather

7. Demetres 

8. Gary

9. Sabrina

10. Victoria

12. Jillian

13. Tim

14. Damien

15. Tychon

DIANA

2. Sabrina

5. Jillian

7. Heather

10. Gary

11. TIm

12. Victoria

13. Demetres

14. Damien

15. Tychon

GIGI

5. Sabrina

7. Jillian

8. Heather

9. Demetres

10. Victoria

12. Gary

13. Tychon

14. Damien

15. Tim

PANDORASBOX

2. Sabrina

3. Gary

4. Jillian

9. Heather

10. Victoria

11. Tychon

13. Demetres

14. Tim

15. Damien

PATRYK

2. Heather

4. Jillian

6. Gary

8. Tim

9. Tychon

10. Damien

11. Sabrina

12. Victoria

15. Demetres

WALLY

4. Victoria

6. Tychon

8. Heather

9. Demetres

11. Gary

12. Tim

13. Jillian

14. Sabrina

15. Damien

6. Kaela Grant

Season 6, 2nd Place

wRm6T3V.jpg

@*Chris - 1/15

IDF - 5/15

@Alex95 - 6/15

@Steven_ - 9/15

@Solaris - 15/15

PUBLIC RANKINGS

@*Diana - 3/15

@taylorkat - 4/15

@*Amanda - 5/15

@PandorasBox - 6/15

@Erestor - 7/15

@*Wallace - 7/15

@jarmon - 11/15

CHRIS

gSQ1z4F.gifZ6UMrrH.gifKkpJzMR.gif

Honestly, I have written a novel for Kaela in the previous rankdown since my thoughts regarding her haven't changed, here's that write-up that I had written about her :

To no one's surprise, I am ranking Kaela at #1 on my ranking - I do not expect her to win but her making the end game in three different rankdown is a huge win. While being from the same province as Kaela, my love for her goes beyond my NB pride as I truly believe Kaela played the best game during Big Brother Canada 6. 

As I was able to find my write-up from the previous rankdown, I will be essentially using the same write-up with modifications to give a detailed write-up on her Big Brother Canada journey : When we were first introduced to Kaela, we could feel that she was in it to win & she would be willing to do anything that could help get to the end, and that’s exactly what she did even though it came with a price at time. 

For the first few weeks, Kaela was able to lay low with Paras, Jesse and Derek, her showmance partner. And her laying low certainly benefited her game as she ensured that all of her moves were calculated which she started making when she won her first ever HOH during Week 6 - this week was the turning point in Kaela’s game; Once Ryan, her target, was removed from the block by Canada, Erica became the replacement during the live election - this move would eventually lead to Erica getting evicted from the house, which was a smart move as Erica was certainly comfortable in the house & could be a threat down the line. 

With a beloved houseguest like Erica leaving the house, one would think Kaela’s time in the game was on a lifeline - her closest ally, Derek, managed to win the HOH to keep both of them saved. And the following week, she became more confident with her gameplay as she was able to use some of the informations fed to her by Ryan to her advantage; This led to Secret Three (Maddy - Sola’s favourite, Paras, and Will) to keep her in the game to help them go further in the game.

After being on the block during Round 1 of Week 8, winning safety was more important than ever as it was a double eviction - Derek was able to win HOH while Kaela was able to win the POV to keep the nomination the same. And once again, Kaela was able to pull a win when it mattered the most which led her and Derek to get to the final 4 when she was able to win the Veto which secured her nominations.

Now, it was near the end of the season & Kaela was willing to do anything to get to the finale - she was willing to eliminate Derek who was starting to feel nervous around this time & he was threatening her if she would vote him out then he wouldn’t talk to her anymore; Knowing what she knows now, I wonder if she would have cut him when she had the chance to do so at the F5 or F4.  And she was able to win the veto which solidified her spot in the Final 3; she was unable to win any of the 2 final HOHs but she was brought to the finale by Paras - this made them the first all-female F2 in Big Brother Canada history. 

And despite being a manipulative player and winning competitions after competitions - she won a total of 5 wins which made her female players with the most win in a single season, she is part of an elite group of houseguests who won the POV 3 times, and the first female in Big Brother Canada to win 4 competitions in a row, Kaela was unable to win the big prize at the end of the day - I still think that she should have won over Paras.

She’s a great example that being a comp beast & being manipulative may not always mean you will win, and the important of social game which tend to be often unnoticed or taken into consideration during a final vote. Although I will say that when male players play the same game as Kaela, they get praise and are able to win the big prize & are often seen as heroes and not villains while the female players are seen as villain - Kaela recently share some thoughts on this, following a convo that happened on the BBCan feeds:

AMANDA

Just missing out on the top 5 is Kaela. I love Kaela! :wub: I love the girls who are Comp Queens and forced to get blood on their hands as a result, and then OWN it. Kaela was not only a Comp Queen, but an amazing strategist and manipulator. She formed a power duo with Derek and they joined up with Jesse and Paras to form the Real Deal alliance, but that alliance fell apart pretty quickly when Jesse blew up his own game lol. During her first HOH reign, she wanted to get Ryan out but Canada for some reason loved him (lol) and saved him so she was forced to make a big move and blindside Erica. This of course led to the iconic Kaela vs. Erica fight as Erica was walking out of the house! One of the best moments of the season. :wub: After that, Kaela & Derek played with their backs against the wall, having to win everything as they were massive targets in the house. And this is where Kaela not only unleashes her inner Comp Queen, but becomes a master manipulator as well. :wub: She somehow manages to convince everyone to keep her around over Ali when she's the obvious threat and then makes an alliance with the trio during the triple eviction only to go back on that the next week. She convinces Will to throw the final 5 veto to her, which is such a dumb thing to do on Will's part but of course he does it anyway and ruins the trio's game lol. Kaela's game is just so fun to watch because she's always playing HARD. She knows she has to, as she's the biggest threat in the house. Paras takes her to the final 2 for the easy 6-1 win because Paras had a lot of friends on the jury while Kaela had a hand in all of their evictions. I do appreciate her fighting til the very end, and her screaming her answers at the jury is a lot of fun lol. ❤️ I love how much she wanted to win the season. Sadly, that didn't happen. Could her jury management have been better? Definitely. But she was in the same position as Jillian was in season 1, where she was in power so much that she had to backstab people and get blood on her hands. She did what she had to do to make it to the end of the game. Sadly, as Chris said, females who play like that are viewed as villains while men are praised for that kind of gameplay. Not surprising at all though, because you know, double standards. Kaela is amazing and a Queen. So glad that she got a 6th place finish and congrats to Chris for getting her all the way to this point!

PANDORASBOX

6. Kaela - Queen deserved a better edit and was robbed by a bunch of intelligent people somehow getting manipulated by Maddy Poplett (lmao how) and wanting to validate themselves

ALEX

Kaela Grant

I had Kaela in 5th originally but I bumped her down a spot for two reasons. First, I think the person I ranked in 5th needed the help more (there's a 99.99% chance that she showed up before Kaela thus confirming that :dead:). Second, I feel like Kaela hasn't aged amazingly for me. Don't get me wrong, she's still one of my all-time favorite Big Brother Canada players ever. My entire top six are amongst my all-time favorite houseguests. I'm just not as high on her now as I was when I first finished BBCAN6. But honestly, this is just nit-picking. I adore my entire top six with all my heart and I will be rooting for any of them to pull off the win, and I think Kaela's one of the more likely to potentially do so.

I wasn't high on Kaela early on. She defaulted into a showmance with Derek built on no chemistry at all, a norm for BBCAN showmances. I was expecting Zach & Ashleigh 2.0 from the two of them. They had the four-person alliance with the other pseudo showmance, Paras & Jesse. Some boring hetero couples running another season of Big Brother is nightmarish to me. Kaela slept in the red bedroom with Ali & Olivia and a sort of cold war was brewing between the two duos. When Hamza had Jesse & Olivia on the block, Kaela was all set to evict Olivia. However, the vote flipped to Jesse and Ali & Olivia made sure to clue Kaela in. I was worried. If Kaela was truly Ashleigh 2.0, she would just rat the plan out to her men and they would try to ruin the season. What does Kaela do instead? She says good, with a sly smile of sorts. I was #shook. Kaela wasn't gonna be some Ashleigh or Pilar. Kaela was a gamer and she was here to play hard. From that moment, I started keeping my eyes on her. There could actually be something special there!

Kaela shifter gears away from Paras and solidified her godly red room alliance with Derek, Ali, and Olivia. I love a good enemies to friends storyline and I especially love it when it's between two duos I adore. They also kinda had Erica & Johnny on their side and that would've been a top six I would've loved to see. Unfortunately all six of them are waaaaaay too self-interested to ever go to the end together. Kaela tried to make her big move by securing Merron on her side when Erica was targeting him. This was when the war shifted to Kaela vs. Johnny. Johnny tried using Ryan to attack Kaela and Kaela tried using Merron to attack Johnny. Despite much scurrying, Kaela unfortunately didn't get her way and become target number one. But luckily she wins the next HOH, and hell hath no fury like a Kaela scorned.

Kaela ran her HOH exactly how one should. She tried to cause as much chaos as possible and got everyone to throw each other under the bus. She contemplated a Johnny backdoor, but when he won the veto she settled for just taking Ryan out. Not the biggest move, but she knew he was against her. But instead, Canada gave Kaela an opportunity to make a bigger move. They wanted to piss her off by taking her target, Ryan, off the block. But instead this just helped Kaela's game and she was able to dispose of Erica, a comp beast, with ease. Erica's eviction is iconic and Kaela is one of the main reasons for that because she was not one to shy away from conflict. She made sure to get her two cents in while Erica threw her temper tantrum on her way out the door ❤️ 

As amazing as Kaela was in power, she was also amazing without it. When Johnny won HOH and Derek won veto, Kaela found herself in a lot of trouble. She was by far the biggest threat in the game and Johnny wanted her out badly. However, Kaela campaigned hard. Despite burning major bridges with Paras, Kaela was able to campaign to her and the two ladies realized that they were good for each other's games. Kaela upset Johnny's plans and managed to convince Paras and her trio to keep her in the game. That's why Kaela's so amazing. A power player as HOH and as a nominee. She works as an overdog and an underdog. Such a rare quality for a houseguest to have.

Most of this writeup is about Kaela as a player, but I loooove her as a character as well. Her character mainly is her game, but it totally works. She's a cutthroat villain who was determined to get all the blood in the world on her hands by the end of the season. If she wasn't bathing in blood, it wasn't enough. THAT'S a fun season of Big Brother! Kaela's plan for her final move of the season was to cut her showmance Derek. Was it the right move for her game? I'm not sure. But I love how determined Kaela was to pull it off. She was thristy to become the biggest villain in Big Brother Canada history. She's one of the few villains to shamelessly own her villainy.

Kaela has so many memorable moments. Her fight with Erica when she evicted her, flipping the vote against Ali, her fight with Paras while Johnny was HOH, her & Derek convincing Will to drop out of the final five veto competition, her unhinged final speech to the jury where she called the entire jury babies <333333. I could just go on and on. I was so #bitter when Kaela lost. I understand her faults a little more now, but I'm still bitter. I know she didn't manage Ali, Johnny, and Olivia majorly, but I think she kinda got screwed by the triple. She had to campaign against those three so she wouldn't go home so she couldn't really manage them as jurors. Next thing you know, all three of them are out the door on the same night thanks to the triple so Kaela was never really able to mend fences with them or explain her game. Not her fault! I started off this writeup not as high on Kaela as I used to be, but reminiscing about all her amazing moments, I'm back on board. Like I said, this entire top six is godly so this sixth place ranking is not a slight against Kaela. I would love to see her as the winner.

STEVEN

KAELA GRANT

Big Brother Canada 6 isn't one of my favorite seasons. I wasn't invested as I watched the season play out, but I remember being disappointed when Kaela didn't win. I was more impressed by her game than Paras's. Kaela lied low early on, but she played more aggressively in the second half of the season. She made bold moves and had control of the game alongside her showmance partner Derek. She did what she needed to do to win the game, so it was a shame the majority of the jury didn't reward her with the win. But it seems like IDF likes her as this is her third time in the finals of a rankdown.

SOLA

Kaela Grant

So, congrats on Kaela once again making the finals of a rankdown. This is entirely Chris’ doing.  I was hoping for once Olivia would make it, so she could win the season. Kaela was my second favorite from Big Brother Canada Season 6, and an icon in her own right, but I don’t want to see her win the rankdown. I was rooting for her to take it over Paras, as Kaela made most of the big moves in Season 6. Her big problem was she had poor relationships, and that was exemplified when she cut people loose throughout the game. I think she would do much better if she got a second chance to play, and I would love to see the growth in her game. Slayla round 2 anyone? 

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#6 POSTED)

ALEX

3. Gary

5. Sabrina

6. Kaela

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

12. Heather

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS