@taylorkat - 3/15

@*Wallace - 3/15

@Erestor - 5/15

@*Diana - 6/15

@*Amanda - 8/15

@PandorasBox - 8/15

STEVEN

BRITTNEE BLAIR

Queen Brittnee! Brittnee's one of my all-time favorite Big Brother Canada Houseguests. I knew I didn't have to worry about her getting eliminated in this rankdown. She's very likable, and she pretty much had an easy path to our Top 15. We met Brittnee is season 3. She was underestimated early on, and the other Houseguests viewed her as maybe the perpetual pawn they could keep throwing on the block week after week. However, Brittnee rejected that notion. After being on the block for the first two weeks of the game, she won HoH and took out Graig with a perfectly executed backdoor plan. Brittnee was also instrumental in the Jordan blindside. Bobby was waffling, but Brittnee was the one to finally convince him to join in on the move to evict him. Brittnee would come in power again at the first Triple Eviction. It was a lot of power, and Brittnee played it right in targeting Zach and Kevin. Bruno kind of foiled her plans by saving Zach, but Brittnee taking out Willow was not a bad move. Willow was getting too close to Brittnee's #1 ally Sarah, and Willow was no help to Brittnee's game. Brittnee was proving to be a strong game player. She was unafraid to make big moves and split up other alliances in the house. She did benefit from twists, especially with the Coup d'Etat she used to take out Bruno. But even without the twists, Brittnee was still a very strong player. She went from pawn to queen, and she was taken out at the Final 4 for being a big threat. As well as being a strong player, Brittnee was very likable and easy to root for. I'm pretty sure Brittnee will remain in my Top 2 of favorite Big Brother players ever, and I hope she ranks well in our Top 15.

AMANDA

Kicking off our top 5 is Brittnee! I love Brittnee - she's such a likable person, she formed alliances with the other Queens of the house, she rose from a pawn in the Chop Shop's game to a Queen who routinely took shots at the alpha males. Brittnee is such a fantastic houseguest. Obviously the best alliance of the season was the duo of her and Sarah, and them somehow making the final 4 together while being in the minority for the entire season was satisfying. I just really love their friendship and think it was the best part of the season. I also loved the Brittnee/Sarah/Naeha trio and wish we got to see more of it, but sadly the instant eviction happened. And the SSB alliance between Brittnee, Sarah and Sindy during Sindy's short return to the house. It was great to see strong females working together. She was a key player in the iconic Jordan blindside.  Brittnee managed to pull out wins when she needed them the most. She won the HOH competition immediately following being used as a pawn during the instant eviction and used it to take out Graig. And she went about it in such a hilariously OTT way, pretending to be mad at Johnny for voting for her when she was obviously never gonna evict one of the outsiders. :dead: It was so fun to watch, plus it was executed perfectly. And then she won the HOH during the iconic first-ever triple eviction. I know we all hated that Bruno ruined a good thing and used the veto on Zach, but that only added to the epic-ness of the triple eviction with Brittnee naming Willow as a replacement nominee, as she knew that Willow wasn't very helpful to her game but was really close to her closest ally Sarah. We all know what happens next. Sarah and Bruno fight and then Sarah inadvertently seals Willow's fate in the game. That triple eviction was SO GOOD and Brittnee's decisions as the HOH during it contributed to it. She is just such a great strategist. As painful as the Willow cut was, it was what was best for Brittnee's game. Brittnee was so underestimated, yet she constantly won comps and used her power to take out the same people who were underestimating her. And then there was the Safety/Coup D’état twist and saves herself and Godfey when they're on the block together, finally resulting in the long-awaited eviction of Bruno. BBCAN making sure the twists benefit the fan favorites. ❤️ The US should take notes lol - if you're gonna rig a twist, rig it for the people the fans are rooting for. Sadly, Brittnee's threat level became a bit too big and she became the 3rd member of the "Evicted At Top 4" Queens Club. I'm still sad we didn't get to see Brittnee and Sarah sitting next to each other in the final 2 on finale night. But Brittnee is amazing. She deserves the high ranking she got here.

PANDORASBOX

love her thank god the producers did too

CHRIS

The fierce & fabulous, Brittnee Blair!  On her season, Queen B was easily one of the saving grace from this season along with her closest ally, Sarah where they were known as the Fembots!  Queen B may not had the respect of the house at the start of the season where she was seen as an easy target & often nominated as a pawn. It was obvious that her and Sarah were at the bottom of the house hierarchy, so this eventually lit up a fire in Brittnee to fight for her place in the house and be known as a fantastic player - this all started during the first double eviction of the season where she was able to secure a win & executed a perfect blindside of Graig.  As the season progressed, she kept winning competition or played a role in convincing people to split some of the powerful couples & duos, and this despite feeling that the Fembot had no luck left in the game. But Canada came through for the Fembot and Queen B was able to win the Coup d'Etat which she used in Week 8 & was able to get Bruno evicted from the house!  The Fembot, through Britt's game play, were able to find their way to the Final 4 - the only duo to be intact until the F4!

Anyway, Queen B is one of the fiercest and fearless player to have played Big Brother Canada & I would love to see her come back, but I am unsure if she would come back considering the incredible modelling career that she is experiencing! I also love that her & Sarah have remained good friends! 

ALEX

Brittnee Blair

The appeal of Brittnee is just so obvious on paper. She was handpicked by the cast to be the perpetual pawn of the season they would get rid of uneventfully in the middle of the jury. Why was she chosen? Why internalized racism and fatphobia of course ^_^. But luckily, Brittnee did not accept that fate and instead won comp after comp and single-handedly took five people out of the house ❤️  The power that has, the intelligence that has, the impact that has, etc. As Brittnee said upon her eviction, "I played this game as a pawn, but I'm leaving as a queen". That's exactly what Brittnee did.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't buy into Brittnee at first. When she was on the outs, she could be a bit dour and frustrating. Watching her sit by as a pawn next to Sindy & Naeha was pretty bothersome because I felt they had more to offer. Luckily, Brittnee held on for dear life at the next endurance HOH and did not give up. Everyone underestimated her as one of the bigger girls, but she proved that big doesn't mean weak and she won the HOH that helped dismantle the Chop Shop. Brittnee flawlessly executed her plan to backdoor the de facto leader Graig. While I don't think Graig was some strategic mastermind, he was extremely loyal to his alliance (and extremely annoying) so I think that was a good move for Brittnee.

Despite Brittnee's big move, she continued to be underestimated and continued to be used as a pawn. 7 weeks into the game and she's already sat on the block as a pawn four times! There's only one way to get these people to learn their lesson. What does she do? She wins the most powerful HOH in Big Brother Canada history, the triple eviction HOH. What do they do after she evicts two more of them? Targets her again! But luckily, production had other plans and rigged a coup d'etat into her hands to take another one of them bitches out. And then she won a double eviction HOH to take another out :wub:. Brittnee could not stop winning :wub:. Unfortunately her reign of terror soon came to an end and she was taking out in the fourth place goddess spot. But at least she solidified herself as a power player and hopefully is at the top of the list to return for an All-Stars season.

So why couldn't she make my top 10? Well first of all, this is just a really stacked endgame and I couldn't make room for everyone at the top of my list. Brittnee's personality is a lot more lowkey than some of the other legends. She's obviously really sweet and likable and I loved seeing her cut some throats in the power position. But when she was on the outs, like I mentioned, it was a bit painful to watch at times. Sarah was really carrying Brittnee's weight there and would constantly have to keep her spirits up and stuff. Along with that, I'll never forgive Brittnee for taking Willow out in the triple eviction HOH. Ashleigh was right there!!!!! I do respect Brittnee making her own move by taking Sarah's closest ally away from her, but that was certainly not the time, especially since Bruno & Zach were becoming bffs right in front of your eyes!!!! While I love Brittnee for all the power she has her moves weren't always the smartest for her game. Sarah was lucky to have Brittnee win all these comps, but Brittnee was also lucky to have Sarah to keep her head on straight.

Overall, Brittnee is just a really likable underdog who pulled off the feat no other pawn star has. She became the queen. Brittnee became the power player of the season despite the fact that early on, she was picked to be the pawn. She did it as a black plus-sized woman, a group that is rarely represented on reality shows and when they are, are often dismissed. For all those reasons and many more, we have to stan.

SOLA

Britnee Blair

Queen Britnee for Big Brother Canada 3. There are lots of negative opinions about her and Sarah because of how the twists in the game played out. Britnee made the most of the twists as they came her way and made a massive impact on the game.  Over the season she was close to Sarah, Sindy and Godfrey. She won three head of households over the season, giving her the most that season. One of the Hoh wins was the epic triple eviction win. She caused a huge shift in the game when Willow and Kevin wound up leaving that round. Canada voted for her and Sarah to get the chance to fight for the Coup D’état, which Britnee wound up winning. She used this power to save herself and Godfrey from eviction placing Zach and Bruno in their places. Bruno wound up leaving. Britney had a massive impact on the season, and she deserves her spot in the final ranking!

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#5 POSTED)

ALEX

3. Gary

5. Sabrina

6. Kaela

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

11. Brittnee

12. Heather

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

1. Kaela

4. Gary

6. Brittnee

7. Tim

8. Demetres 

9. Heather

11. Damien

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Sabrina

15. Jillian 

SOLA

4. Tim

5. Damien

7. Victoria

8. Demetres 

9. Tychon

10. Gary

11. Brittnee

12. Sabrina

13. Jillian

14. Heather

15. Kaela

STEVEN

1. Heather

2. Brittnee

3. Tychon

7. Demetres 

8. Jillian

9. Kaela

10. Damien

11. Victoria

12. Gary

14. Sabrina

15. Tim

IDF

3. Brittnee

5. Kaela

6. Heather

8. Jillian

9. Sabrina

10. Gary

11. Victoria

12. Demetres 

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

4. Heather

5. Kaela

7. Jillian

8. Brittnee

9. Gary

10. Sabrina

11. Demetres

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

AKSHAR

3. Brittnee

6. Heather

7. Demetres 

8. Gary

9. Sabrina

10. Victoria

11. Kaela

12. Jillian

13. Tim

14. Damien

15. Tychon

DIANA

2. Sabrina

3. Kaela

5. Jillian

6. Brittnee

7. Heather

10. Gary

11. TIm

12. Victoria

13. Demetres

14. Damien

15. Tychon

GIGI

3. Brittnee

4. Kaela

5. Sabrina

7. Jillian

8. Heather

9. Demetres

10. Victoria

12. Gary

13. Tychon

14. Damien

15. Tim

PANDORASBOX

2. Sabrina

3. Gary

4. Jillian

6. Kaela

8. Brittnee

9. Heather

10. Victoria

11. Tychon

13. Demetres

14. Tim

15. Damien

PATRYK

2. Heather

4. Jillian

5. Brittnee

6. Gary

7. Kaela

8. Tim

9. Tychon

10. Damien

11. Sabrina

12. Victoria

15. Demetres

WALLY

3. Brittnee

4. Victoria

6. Tychon

7. Kaela

8. Heather

9. Demetres

11. Gary

12. Tim

13. Jillian

14. Sabrina

15. Damien

4. Neda Kalantar

Season 2, 3rd Place & Season 5, 11th Place

UaVTYNW.png

IDF - 1/15

@Steven_ - 5/15

@Solaris - 6/15

@Alex95 - 10/15

@*Chris - 10/15

PUBLIC RANKINGS

@jarmon - 1/15

@Erestor - 1/15

@*Wallace - 1/15

@taylorkat - 2/15

@*Amanda - 3/15

@*Diana - 4/15

@PandorasBox - 12/15

AMANDA

The Rise & Fall of Neda Kalantar is truly one of the greatest character arcs ever on Big Brother. Neda going from the beloved fan favorite that everyone thought was robbed of the win in season 2 to sitting next to Arisa sobbing after Ika spearheaded her eviction the second her immunity expired while the audience cheered Ika on every step of the way was quite a journey. It goes without saying that season 2 Neda is one of the best ever. She was a strategic force with great allies. She laid low during the first few weeks while Kendrew and the Final 5 ran the game, but really broke out of her shell once Canada decided that Kendrew running things was no fun and shifted the power to the underdogs. She links up with Jon, Heather, Adel, Arlie & Allison to form the Sloppy Seconds and they work to rid the house of the First 5. After Kenny saves himself with the veto during Heather's HOH, Neda wins the double eviction HOH (and was so mad that it was handed to her because she did NOT want to win that HOH lol ❤️ ). But she uses it to finally rid us of Kenny. After Arlie is disposed of thanks to her doing, she wins the Instant Eviction HOH and uses that moment to show how good of a strategist she is by targeting Allison with it, as she didn't trust Allison as an ally. She repeatedly is the driving force of strategy in her alliance and uses it to position herself very well. She makes final 3 but sadly Jon is smart enough to realize just how big of a threat Neda is and takes Sabrina to final 2 for the easy win. Neda made sure to let every one know that she was the one calling the strategic shots in their duo with her jury question and vote statement. "Other than evicting me, what move did you make that was solely yours and not mine?" ❤️ "I am voting for the person who played the best / my game." ❤️ But Neda wasn't just a brilliant strategist. She was fun too! She was so righteously anti-Kendrew. Her friendships with Jon and Heather were amazing. Neda during the baby task was hilarious. Neda is someone that comes across as fun and likable this season. Neda 100% deserved the robbed fan favorite status she achieved after her season 2 showing. Sadly, Neda would have a fall from grace when she returned for season 5. I remember how excited everyone was for Neda's return when she was announced. Would she be able to win after being robbed in season 2? Her immense popularity resulted in Canada granting her immunity for the entire pre-jury phase, and that was where Neda's downfall began. She didn't need to win anything! She wasn't going anywhere! She should've used those weeks to build relationships that would help her once the jury phase started. Well, she did, make some allies, but instead of aligning with the good people in the house she aligned with like Bruno and Kevin which #choices. Then Neda got bored in a very similar fashion as Dani Donato in BB13 and decided she needed to make a move, so she won HOH and took out Cassandra. Along the way, she just doesn't come off as well as she did in season 2 and starts to lose her fan favorite status. Neda has feuds with houseguests that Canada loves. Neda vs. Gary and Neda vs. Ika are iconic feuds. Neda vs. Ika is especially iconic (but sad, considering how excited they were to play the game together on day 1) and of course it comes to a head in the epic double eviction. After a boring Emily boot, the drama gets amped up a bunch on notches when it's announced that Neda's immunity has expired. When one of Sindy's nominees, Jackie, wins veto and Ika immediately gets in Sindy's ear to take a shot at Neda which of course leads to the epic storage room fight between two former friends who have completely turned on each other. With Canada cheering her on while Arisa forces Sindy to name a renom, Sindy nominates Neda. And we know what happens next. One after one, the players stroll into the DR and vote to evict Neda. Then Ika walks in and with the audience cheering, she votes to evict Neda. The single greatest double eviction ever, and likely never to be topped. Neda's demise less than an hour after her immunity expires is everything that Big Brother should be. Truly a fascinating character arc to see Neda's 2-season journey from a hero everyone loved in her first season to the villain of her second season that everyone hated. I do think the rabid hatred that the fandom had for Neda during and immediately after season 5 went way overboard, but that's the Big Brother fandom for you. I know that some people aren't as huge on Neda after her season 5 stint, but I still appreciate her as a player and a character. Her season 2 appearance is one of my favorite iterations ever of a houseguest. :wub: And while she wasn't great in season 5, she brought a lot to the first half of the season. And I just wrote a novel. :dead: But there's just so much to say about Neda as a character and a strategist. It's very impressive that she made it all the way to 4th here even after she tarnished her reputation during her second appearance.

PANDORASBOX

12. Neda - I wasn’t as huge of fan of hers post-bbcan2 (like she’s good but she’s not like amazing for me) and she was awful on bbcan5 soooooo

STEVEN

NEDA KALANTAR

Neda arguably has the most compelling two-season arc in BBCAN history. We first met Neda in season 2. She flew under the radar until Canada's HoH twist. After the First Five fell apart, Neda took control of the game with her close allies Jon and Heather. Neda was a strategic force, and the fans watched how impressive and effective her game play was. She was well on her way to deservedly winning the game, but she unfortunately was cut by her #1 ally Jon in the Final 3. The jury admitted Neda would've won the game in a landslide vote, so it's a shame she fell short at the end. But then, Neda got a second chance and returned for season 5. She was the clear favorite going into the season, which was proved when Canada gave her safety until jury. However, Canada began to turn on Neda. She played a more aggressive game and she didn't hide her dislike for certain Houseguests. And her game came crashing down at the double eviction when her immunity expired. In one of the most memorable BBCAN moments ever, Neda was evicted with Canada cheering her downfall. What a turn of events. Fans were crestfallen to see Neda lose the game in Season 2, yet there were fans cheering when she was taken out in the double eviction three years later. Overall, I still like Neda well enough to rank her in my Top 5. Neda's a great BBCAN player and her BBCAN5 game wasn't bad enough to sour my opinion on her. I'm glad to see her here in our Top 15.

SOLA

Neda Kalantar

Now if this ranking were strictly for season 2, Neda finishes in my Top 2 or 3.  However we must consider every time someone has played.

Neda had a great underdog turned strategist storyline in season 2. The last half of the game was Neda’s. Everyone she wanted to eliminated left, and she would have swept the final vote. The one factor she didn’t see coming was Jon voting her out at the final three. She may have lost, but she was Canada’s favorite player at that point. That season she won 2 HOH’s and a power of veto. She used her weeks in power to eliminate Kenny and Allison, two people who were bad for her game.

Neda returned as a fan favorite in Season 5. She was given immunity by Canada and given a spot on the jury. However, Neda became bored of being safe. In week three without needing to win, she took immunity. She used it to take out Cassandra, who was no real threat to the game. This was the start of a downward spiral for her Neda. She started to Bully fellow returnee’s Sindy and isolated many of the players in favor of allies Kevin and Bruno. Canada eventually regretted giving her immunity. A double eviction happened the week she lost . unity, and Canada cheered as the once revered Neda was cut off at the head by Ika and her influence over Sindy. Truly an iconic episode and one of the greatest downfalls in reality tv history.

Neda is still an icon, and now one that is hated as much as loved. She is the essence of Big Brother Canada, and a worthy finalist in this rankdown.

ALEX

Neda Kalantar

One of the first things I did when figuring out my final rankings was place Neda 10th. Idk, something about that just ~felt~ right. Neda's downfall from one of the most beloved houseguests in Big Brother Canada history to one of the most hated is just one of the most iconic arcs in reality show history. I couldn't place her any higher because of how much I rooted against her, but I'm also glad she stuck around with this illustrious group of houseguests in the end because she truly deserves it.

Neda entered BBCAN2 as the fashionista superfan. She was kinda antisocial and shy so she was never gonna get along with the douchebags who ran the house early on. So she aligned with the other women. Unfortunately for her, she didn't realize just how much trouble Sabrina, Rachelle, and Ika were gonna be. Neda found herself in an alliance with some very catty women, most of whom I adore don't get me wrong. But they were doomed from the beginning. Neda sat by watching her potential allies get picked off left and right and had no control over the game. Neda was who I definitely found myself relating to and rooting for during the early part of the game. The other underdogs were way too messy so I was hoping Neda would be able to weather the storm and maybe find an in. I've come to understand that what I want rarely ever happens on Big Brother, but luckily this time I got my way. Canada's HOH toppled the First Five and Neda was able to use her natural gaming abilities to flip the script. She locked her fellow underdogs Jon, Heather, and Adel in and then was able to convince Allison & Arlie to flip. Together, they formed the Sloppy Seconds and of course the rest is history.

Neda ran the game with an iron fist from this point. Every move in the game was all Neda's doing. She picked off the remaining members of the First Five one-by-one. She knew when was the perfect time to turn on Arlie & Allison. She mapped out every single move that happened from the jury up till the final three. It was such a rare treat to see someone like Neda running the game. And I don't think she was a gamebot at all! In fact, I thought she was really fun. She had a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor. And her budding romance with Jon was very cute at the time and I totally shipped it (of course it was platonic since Jon had a gf, but the chemistry was palpable). Neda's season ended in heartbreak when Jon proved he possessed the killer instinct and he made the correct move to backstab her at the final three and take Sabrina to the final two for the easy win. Watching Neda go out like that when she was so close to the win was truly heartbreaking. But she did become a fan favorite. Some casuals did not like her because they found her "cold" and "bitchy", but that's just code for being a woman who runs the game without emotion. Neda left the house as one of my favorite Big Brother houseguests of all-time.

During the three years between BBCAN2 and BBCAN5, Neda pretty much basked in the glories of her amazing BBCAN2 game. She was pretty much the queen of Big Brother Canada. She was at the top of every fan's All-Stars wishlist. She was the name people thought of when they were thought of Big Brother Canada. She had the cute relationship with Jon. She was pretty much at the center of the Big Brother Canada Cult. With only four seasons of Big Brother Canada, there's such a small number of houseguests that it's easy for them to all bond. At the end of each season, all the alumni get together and they hang out, essentially pregaming for All-Stars lmao. Neda was at every hangout, Neda was the person everyone wanted to be with. Why wouldn't you? She's the queen. Obviously not every person was in the clique. Glitter Gary never really hung out with them. Ika was on the outskirts a bit, she was too much trouble. And of course Cassandra & Dallas were just on the most recent season so they didn't have enough time to do any of the cult-like rituals.

So BBCAN5 rolls around and Neda enters the house, I'm sure she thinks she's in a good position. Unfortunate for her, the returning player list is pretty stacked with non-cultists. There was no Alec or Peter. There was no Jordan Parhar. No Jon. It was just Bruno, Kevin, and Sindy with her. She also wasn't expecting newbies in the cast, so that certainly didn't help things. She did have a good relationship with her BBCAN2 castmate Ika at least. There was some drama with Gary over a dress from the BBCAN sideshows, and a bit of a rivalry with Cass as they both wanted to be the Persian Princess of BBCAN, so while not ideal, it wasn't a terrible position. However, Canada was gonna make her position so much worse.

As if Neda didn't enter the house with a target the side of the moon on her back already, Canada "rewards" her with immunity to jury. Neda is so beloved, she managed to beat people like Gary, Cass, and Kevin in a fan vote. Would Neda let this power go to her head? Why, of course. Everything the audience loved about Neda instantly disappeared. Or was it that it was there all along because Neda used to be against the people we hated? After spending BBCAN2 hating on and planning the downfalls of Andrew, Kenny, and Arlie, suddenly Neda is after Cassandra, Gary, and Ika.

Was the Neda hate overblown by the fanbase? Of course. They were calling her every name under the sun for daring to target the fan favorites. Was Neda likable though? Hell no. I'm sorry, but you can't expect me to root for Neda when she's sitting around bashing Ika day in and day out. Ika isn't always the easiest person in the world to get along with, but Ika really tried with Neda. Ika wanted to work with her and genuinely put in an effort. Neda wanted Ika to be blindly loyal to her though and whenever Ika dared to question anything Neda did, Neda would just run off to rant to Bruno or Kevin or something.

Neda targeted everyone we loved, Neda was obnoxious about it, and Neda had an ego. This was all leading to a downfall, but I don't think anyone knew just how swift and painful it would be. I don't need to recap the double eviction, we all know it. It is possibly the greatest episode in the history of the Big Brother franchise. It's where Ika becomes a Big Brother legend, and where Neda is sobbing on the stage with Arisa a mere hour after losing her immunity from Canada. My heart breaks for Neda as a human being, it truly does. To go from the most beloved BBCAN houseguest to one of the most hated must be hard. There have been some vile people on Big Brother and Neda doesn't even come close to comparing to any of them. But like I said, I get it. I get why people were so anti-Neda, she was awful in that house. I certainly wasn't a fan anymore.

If this rankdown happened right after BBCAN5 I probably would've fought harder for Neda to avoid the end. That's how much I was against her at the time. Obviously as time has gone on, I've come to appreciate what a legend she is and how truly rare a downfall like Neda's is. Neda's storyline is a one in a million kinda thing so you have to appreciate it when it comes around. I don't think Neda left BBCAN5 in a very good place, but it's been a long time so I hope she's made peace with the whole situation and is in a much better place. I'd loooooove to see her a third time to see how she's changed and how she'd play again, but I'd expect her to stay a million miles away from the Big Brother house for her own sanity :haha:

CHRIS

For us fans of Big Brother Canada, we remember Neda Kalantar as the fan favourite from Big Brother Canada 2 where she positioned herself as an amazing strategic player.  It fairly took a while for Neda to find her place in the house, but all changed when Canada was in charged of the Canada which gave her the opportunity to take control of the house alongside with Jon, her ride & die, and the alliance known as Sloppy Seconds (Adel, Allison, Arlie, Heather).  She was essentially the mastermind along with Jon, and was able to ensure the non-Alliance members to go home and essentially miss the jury.  She eventually got cut by her ride and die at the F3 where Jon knew he would have been unable to win against her – without her there, it was easier for Jon to take credit of the moves compare to Sabrina.

A fan favourite that many feels that she should have won, she was brought back for the 5th season of Big Brother Canada where she started very confident – she was seen as more taking her place while being more aggressive with her moves, mainly due to the time warp immunity where she was going to be able to make it to the jury with no problem.   She took the risk by going for popular houseguests like Cassandra and Gary where the public was not very receptive of.  And in this season, Neda is best known for her fight with Ika notably during the Double Eviction where she was finally vulnerable to go home where she became the first member of the jury.

I will say that Neda’s arc is one of the most memorable and entertaining in recent years. Ido still believe she is one of the best but it's obvious that she has a lot of fans on here so I'd rather try and get one of my top favourites the win so it's essentially a strategic placement like the majority of my bottom. 

Edited by *Amanda

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

ALEX

3. Gary

5. Sabrina

6. Kaela

7. Tychon

8. Jillian

9. Victoria

10. Neda

11. Brittnee

12. Heather

13. Demetres 

14. Tim

15. Damien

CHRIS

1. Kaela

4. Gary

6. Brittnee

7. Tim

8. Demetres 

9. Heather

10. Neda

11. Damien

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Sabrina

15. Jillian 

SOLA

4. Tim

5. Damien

6. Neda

7. Victoria

8. Demetres 

9. Tychon

10. Gary

11. Brittnee

12. Sabrina

13. Jillian

14. Heather

15. Kaela

STEVEN

1. Heather

2. Brittnee

3. Tychon

5. Neda

7. Demetres 

8. Jillian

9. Kaela

10. Damien

11. Victoria

12. Gary

14. Sabrina

15. Tim

IDF

1. Neda

3. Brittnee

5. Kaela

6. Heather

8. Jillian

9. Sabrina

10. Gary

11. Victoria

12. Demetres 

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

-----

AMANDA

3. Neda

4. Heather

5. Kaela

7. Jillian

8. Brittnee

9. Gary

10. Sabrina

11. Demetres

12. Victoria

13. Tychon

14. Tim

15. Damien

AKSHAR

1. Neda

3. Brittnee

6. Heather

7. Demetres 

8. Gary

9. Sabrina

10. Victoria

11. Kaela

12. Jillian

13. Tim

14. Damien

15. Tychon

DIANA

2. Sabrina

3. Kaela

4. Neda

5. Jillian

6. Brittnee

7. Heather

10. Gary

11. TIm

12. Victoria

13. Demetres

14. Damien

15. Tychon

GIGI

2. Neda

3. Brittnee

4. Kaela

5. Sabrina

7. Jillian

8. Heather

9. Demetres

10. Victoria

12. Gary

13. Tychon

14. Damien

15. Tim

PANDORASBOX

2. Sabrina

3. Gary

4. Jillian

6. Kaela

8. Brittnee

9. Heather

10. Victoria

11. Tychon

12. Neda

13. Demetres

14. Tim

15. Damien

PATRYK

1. Neda

2. Heather

4. Jillian

5. Brittnee

6. Gary

7. Kaela

8. Tim

9. Tychon

10. Damien

11. Sabrina

12. Victoria

15. Demetres

WALLY

1. Neda

3. Brittnee

4. Victoria

6. Tychon

7. Kaela

8. Heather

9. Demetres

11. Gary

12. Tim

13. Jillian

14. Sabrina

15. Damien

IDF ranking Neda at #1? :wub: Flawless ❤️

In all honesty though I am pleasantly surprised with this ranking. Neda is truly one of the greatest to play bbcan and without her presence bbcan5 would have not been as famous. I disagree that she’s become one of the most hated houseguests! Of course she fell from grace but I think she’s learned from her mistakes and her flawless bbcan2 run still overshadows bbcan5 (the save twist really did her no favors).

Ika’s obviously winning this and that’s understandable but don’t get me started on things that she gets a free pass for, whereas Neda doesn’t.

Also happy to see Sarah in the top 3! (And Brittnee in the top 5).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I know we all miss @*Amanda and hope everything’s okay, but there’s just three updates left. Should we maybe all send what we have to a neutral party to post the final results? I’m sure if Amanda does come back she’d understand.

I am good with this!