Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

DILLON CARMAN

bbcan5-bbcan.gif

Dillon Carman was one of the newbies on Big Brother Canada 5. He was in a showmance with Emily, and the pair were split up when William put them on the block together. Dillon teamed up with the other veterans in the game to stay alive, notably becoming an affiliate of The Six alliance. The Six eventually fell apart after the Neda eviction. In Week 6, Dillon won the HoH that took Sindy out of the game. As for the rest of Dillon's game, he didn't really do much. He just laid low and was eventually evicted in Week 9 under a Kevin HoH reign. And now out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Merron.

Anthony Douglas

Why Anthony Should Win Big Brother Canada 7 – Big Brother Network Canada

Anthony Douglas was the runner up on Big Brother Canada Season 7.  It is the worst completed season in Big Brother Canada History.  Anthony actually played a great game, he had a fantastic relationship with the individuals in the pretty boys, and he also weaponized Cory as a vote and under her head of household.  The big problem is a lot of his game was done behind the scenes, and the other houseguests didn't either like that, or him as a whole at the end of the season.  When all was said and done he lost to the more visible threat throughout the season in Dane.  Dane also had stronger relationships with the majority of the cast, as even Cory felt burned by him and didn't vote for him to win the season. 

Save: Nikki Grahame

CORY KENNEDY

bbcan-bbcan7.gif

Cory Kennedy was part of Big Brother Canada 7's "Canada's Asset" twist. The audience could vote either Cory or Holly into the house, and Cory ended up getting more votes. However, to stay in the house, Cory was assigned to form three different Final 2 deals in 24 hours. She succeeded in forming deals with Damien, Eddie, and Kailyn. As for the rest of her time in the house, Cory got played by Anthony. She was even talked into evicting Samantha under her HoH reign in Week 6, a move that didn't benefit her game. Cory was eventually evicted in Week 7 after a surprise twist. Adam found a secret assassin and named Cory as the third nominee. Cory was evicted by a 3-1 vote. After her eviction, Cory was very bitter and kind of clueless about what was really going on in the house. Anyway, out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving Emmett.

Rohan Kapoor

EwpOYgjWQAQQ20S.jpg

Rohan is most known for winning three vetoes in a row in BBCAN9. What I most remember about him is how his literal only allies were both on the block during the invisible HOH and he decided not to use his veto on either of them. Rohan is hot as hell, but he was pathetic as a player. Yet he somehow developed a massive fanbase due to his underdog storyline. I SAW RIGHT THROUGH IT THOUGH! Early on, Rohan was seen as a potential threat due to his bromance with Kyle. He was left out of the majority alliance, but he started building a warring faction with Kyle, Austin, and Breydon. Unfortunately for Rohan, Kiefer made sure this side made no progress in the game outside of getting rid of Latoya lol. Rohan and Kyle got in a fight with Kiefer and Latoya early in the game and I thought Rohan was being a bit of a dick. He ended up getting evicted during the double eviction which was fine with me. However, he was a disloyal hoe and didn't vote for Breydon in the end. While I was #TeamTychon, Brey deserved a vote and he should've had Rohan's! Since the show, Rohan's been super thirsty with Breydon living up the BB23 cast's asses and trying to get some clout with them lol. I guess do what you gotta do for that clout, but it's Not For Me. Sorry this writeup is kinda shit, I'll try to make it better tomorrow.

Save Topaz

William Laprise Desbiens

C7Zbp99V0AE2T55.jpg

The theme of my cuts is people who actively ruined the season with a terrible veto decision. With Rohan's, I was fine with it because I wanted Austin gone even though it was a terrible move for his game. With William's, it was genuinely season ruining when he "won" the secret veto and used it on Kevin. Ugh we could've lost Kevin in 9th place and then Demika would've gotten the BBCAN5 win they deserved!!! But overall, I did like William. He had the French Connection alliance with Dre which was a really cute duo. They floated in the middle really well and I found myself rooting for them throughout the cycle. William is probably most known for his "showmance" with Kevin which is, to this day, the only showmance between two men on North American Big Brother. It was barely a showmance though, it was mainly Kevin getting handies from William and manipulating him. Tbh I always felt bad for William for how he was treated by Kevin. Anyways, when Dre tried to flip the house on Ika, she got caught and with a triple eviction immediately after that, William was guilty by association and got sent out the door with his French Connection. I'll try to make this better later because, as predicted, I'm still #shooketh from the Succession finale, but I gotta stop Chris from cutting these BBCAN1 goddesses.

Save Suzette

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Thanks for changing the time without telling me though 🙂

I tagged you when we were discussing changing the time? Not sure what more I could do.

This is what I get for trying to please everyone. :dead: I could've just randomly posted the noms without asking people what time would work, but then I was accused of rigging the TAR rankdown when I did that. :dead: 

41 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I tagged you when we were discussing changing the time? Not sure what more I could do.

This is what I get for trying to please everyone. :dead: I could've just randomly posted the noms without asking people what time would work, but then I was accused of rigging the TAR rankdown when I did that. :dead: 

I mean you tagged me an hour before you decided to change it and post noms. It's fine but I logged off and went to my friend's house assuming the time was decided, not checking my phone to see if it got updated.

42 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Speaking of the Tar rankdown can we revive it. :dead:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I mean you tagged me an hour before you decided to change it and post noms. It's fine but I logged off and went to my friend's house assuming the time was decided, not checking my phone to see if it got updated.

Sorry about that. :( Will try to give you all more notice in advance when we eventually do public nominations.

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Speaking of the Tar rankdown can we revive it. :dead:

Soon! I am almost done with the final reveal of the Strictly rankdown, so TAR rankdown is next on my list.

• Like 1

1297832852420_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Out of the remaining 4, Joel is the by default evictee for me as he didn't do anything exciting during his season where I wanted him to win during Big Brother Canada 4.  As a reminder, he was a houseguest that was not seen as a threat due to his appearance - he is not a physical beast, but at the same time, they should see him as a threat as he was having a good social game. In fact, he formed bond with a lot of the houseguests and he was never on anyone`s side which ended up with him being the decided votes, most of the time.  What was exciting for Joel was his victory in the middle of the game where he won the HOH and making the first real move by targeting the IT crew of the house. Unfortunately, all the work done during his HOH week and bond create meant nothing as he would eventually be a fake HOH and his alliance would become a target.  He still was able to make it through the game by forming close bonds with TIm, Cassandra and Nikki but it would mean nothing as they finally started seeing he could be a threat to win after Nikki`s eviction. Overall, Joel is a fine player and I am fine with him leaving here.

SAVING : DEM 

giphy.gif

I was super torn between Neda & Johnny, and I am making the difficult decision to cut Johnny Mulder, an underrated gay king.  He started off as a contender by winning the first HOH - he nominated Ali & Rozina with Rozina going home first; As much we all like Rozina, I am glad that Ali survived that as she would become one of the highlight of the season, and one of his closest ally.  As the game progressed, he formed bonds with Ali, Olivia & Erica where they would be known as Johnny's Angels. Eventually, the house noticed that that alliance was starting to sit pretty, and would lead to Johnny losing his number one in Erica - this would cause him to have Daela as his main target.  Luckily for him, he was able to win HOH in Week 8 but it meant nothing as he was unable to evict Daela and instead lost Ali, one of his ally.  After that week, he was Daela's target number one and he would eventually leave the following week along Olivia. Overall, Johnny was a great player in a great season but unfortunately he was against some of the players that I liked but it doesn't stop me from liking him & realizing how good of a player he is.

SAVE : NEDA