Jump to content

๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

D9-A62264-3482-4-A75-9-F41-1-AB8-BD3-EDD64.jpg

๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฎ

๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ย |ย ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง๐—จ๐—•๐—˜ย |ย ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ž๐—ง๐—ข๐—žย |ย ๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

ย 

๐—•๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

[insert image]

ย 

๐— ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png
ย 

๐—ข๐—ป-๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€:
ย 

ย 

[insert video]

ย 

๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€:

ย 

ย 

Cover of "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

ย 

ย 

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€

ย 

Latest Release:

Release Date:

Available Now:

[insert image]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

โ€œLost Without Youโ€ by Freya Ridings

โ€œButterfliesโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

โ€œYou Know Iโ€™m No Goodโ€ by Amy Winehouse

โ€œLiabilityโ€ by Lorde

โ€œIf I Die Youngโ€ by The Band Perry

โ€œAngel from Montgomeryโ€ by John Prine

โ€œRainโ€ by Patty Griffin

โ€œThe Storyโ€ by Brandi Carlile

โ€œWhat aย Wonderful Worldโ€ by Louis Armstrong

โ€œYou Were Mineโ€ by The Chicks

โ€œRainbowโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐—š๐—œ๐—™๐˜€

[insert spoiler tag]

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜

1. Bk1234

2. jarmon

3. Gustavo527

4. Persy

5. jamescasaki

6. Angeles

7. David68

8. Mohammad

9. sydneysam

ย 

Just say โ€œadd meโ€ย to be added to the fan list!

ย 

Artwork #1 by @sydneysam
Untitled266.png

ย 

Reveal Day Image

2-A7-B4-DFC-3968-4573-8933-0475-B6-BF710-F.jpg

ย 

[trivia image #1]

ย 

[trivia image #2]

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was thinking in doing it myself but thank God you did it instead:haha:. I'm just too lazy to manage fan threads.

ย 

Anyway, add me, please! She is amazing (And have great taste in music as well, considering her KO's song choice:yes:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bk1234 changed the title to ๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ
18 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was thinking in doing it myself but thank God you did it instead:haha:. I'm just too lazy to manage fan threads.

ย 

Anyway, add me, please! She is amazing (And have great taste in music as well, considering her KO's song choice:yes:)

:haha:ย I couldnโ€™t resist with that tone of hers.ย 
ย 

Added and yes, slay with that song choice! :wub:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, jarmon said:

yes yes yes please add me!ย :wub:

Added! ๐Ÿ’•

ย 

18 hours ago, Persy said:

Add me please! Her tone is hella beautiful.

Yeah, it is. I could listen to her ALL DAY.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

B:ย Lana Scottย (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift)ย vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)
ย 

Soโ€ฆ I actually made this thread before the Knockout results were posted, but I deleted it because I wasnโ€™t as passionate about Lana as I should have been. ๐Ÿฅฒ Now though, after seeing her win herย Knockout against a four chair turnย as a battle save?! Iโ€™m impressed! ๐Ÿ˜ Plus, slay with that song choice!!! Iโ€™m so excited for her performances and I hope this fan thread grows and gains many new Lana fans. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

Also, feel free to leave any song suggestions for Lana here. ๐Ÿ’šย I put one in. I doubt any of you guys have heard the song, but if youโ€™re into Lana, youโ€™ll love it. The song is beautiful, and would fit Lanaโ€™s voice perfectly. :yes:ย 
ย 

ย 

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

ย 

Song-Suggestions-for-Lana-Scott.png

โ€œMinnesotaโ€ by Rachael Nemiroff

โ€œLost Without Youโ€ by Freya Ridings

I added this one as well. Iโ€™ve been dying to hear someone cover the song on the show and I think it wouldย be a good fit for Lanaโ€™s beautiful, airy tone. :wub:

ย 

ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Please add me. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Add Me

Yay, more Lana fans! I added you both. Please feel free to leave any song suggestions that you may have.ย ๐Ÿ’š

Edited by Bk1234
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So @FloorWaxย mentioned the lack of live covers on YouTube, so Iโ€™m going to dig up some live ones from Instagram.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s her singing โ€œFollow Meโ€ by Uncle Krackerโ€ฆ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her tone still sounds gorgeous live and her guitar playing is solid too (this is from 2019, so Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s even better at it now. ๐Ÿ˜€)ย 

ย 

Hereโ€™s another (Iโ€™ll save a few of the others for later) of her singing โ€œValerieโ€ with threeย other people. She takes the lead in this, so the main focus is on her voice. ;)ย 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUVGV4BE93/?utm_medium=copy_link

She shows considerable power in this one, which is impressive to see. She doesnโ€™t necessarily need that power to succeed on the show, but it could come in handy (TPTB can get a bit crazy with the song choices sometimesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

โ€œButterfliesโ€ by Kacey Musgraves

This is one of my favorite Kacey songs and when listening to it today, I instantly thought of how well Lana would sound on it. I feel like her and Kacey have similar, more subtle singing styles.ย Plus, they are both country crossover artists, so this just seems like a good fit. ๐Ÿฆ‹ย 

ย 

ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

This is one of my favorite Kacey songs and when listening to it today, I instantly thought of how well Lana would sound on it.

Also, look at me finally listening to and liking some more Kacey. ๐Ÿ‘€:ohyeah:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

So @FloorWaxย mentioned the lack of live covers on YouTube, so Iโ€™m going to dig up some live ones from Instagram.ย 
ย 

Hereโ€™s her singing โ€œFollow Meโ€ by Uncle Krackerโ€ฆ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3BrXWLhGrq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Her tone still sounds gorgeous live and her guitar playing is solid too (this is from 2019, so Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™s even better at it now. ๐Ÿ˜€)ย 

ย 

Hereโ€™s another (Iโ€™ll save a few of the others for later) of her singing โ€œValerieโ€ with threeย other people. She takes the lead in this, so the main focus is on her voice. ;)ย 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzUVGV4BE93/?utm_medium=copy_link

She shows considerable power in this one, which is impressive to see. She doesnโ€™t necessarily need that power to succeed on the show, but it could come in handy (TPTB can get a bit crazy with the song choices sometimesโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)ย 

ย 

I've seen both of those. They're good enough that she piques my interest, but not to fully coerce me into joining this thread. I said this before the first thread got deleted, I'm gonna have to wait until her audition airs.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

ย 

I've seen both of those. They're good enough that she piques my interest, but not to fully coerce me into joining this thread. I said this before the first thread got deleted, I'm gonna have to wait until her audition airs.

Fair enough. I hope to see you back here after her audition then. ;)ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, Lana has two YouTube channelsโ€ฆ

ย 

Lana Scott -ย 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXnWCM7Pc6QBDl32OigBkmQ

ย 

LanaScottMusic -ย 

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4pZ_MYfxaTH1O__D8ztjMA

ย 

I put the link to the โ€œLana Scottโ€ one in the OP since thatโ€™s where she posted her latest cover. Lana, feel free to let us know which one you intend on using in the future. ;)ย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know weโ€™re not in the holiday season just yet, but I just had to share this gem. ๐Ÿ˜… The arrangement is really dynamic and allows us to hear the many capabilities of Lanaโ€™s voice. ๐Ÿคฉ She can go soft and bump up the intensity when needed. Still though, her voice maintains that smooth, airy quality throughout. Iโ€™m super excited for her performance of โ€œWildest Dreams,โ€ a song that I hope brought out all the dynamic capabilities of her voice. ๐Ÿคž

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...