๐Ÿƒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ โœจ

Bk1234

9 minutes ago, Persy said:

Lana did amazing! Song choice was hella cool and fresh to hear on the show. She has a classic country sound there.

Yeah, the song choice was very fresh and interesting. I hope she gets to tackle some classic country as well though. Like you said, she has the voice for it. ;)ย 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, the song choice was very fresh and interesting. I hope she gets to tackle some classic country as well though. Like you said, she has the voice for it. ;)ย 

Agreed I'd love to hear a Tanya Tucker song and Tammy Wynette for her.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 1:59 PM, Bk1234 said:

ย 

๐ŸŽถย Lana's Audition Was Noticed and Re-Posted By Kelsea Ballerini!!!! :w00tbounce:

6-AD540-AD-3-DBA-482-C-94-E5-5-B851-FF0-F749.jpg

5-A0-D8-D49-E5-F3-4840-8849-0-EDBA566-FA7-F.jpg

ย 

And here's the first entry in the "Milestones, News, and Praise" section of the OP. ;)ย It must have been so cool to get noticed by Kelsea! ๐Ÿคฉ

๐—•๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐˜†

6-B86-C097-1-DC8-4856-8-C6-A-9-BA93561-B

ย 

Wow, I didnโ€™t know that she grew up with musical theater! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That explains all the personality that she exhibited during her audition. ;)ย 

On 9/4/2021 at 8:05 AM, Bk1234 said:

Sheโ€™s definitely a Taylor Swift fan (she used โ€œโ€ฆReady For It?โ€ in this TikTok.)ย ๐Ÿ‘€ Iโ€™m actually really excited for her Knockout song choice. This whole experience was a dream of hers for awhile, so I think herย performance of โ€œWildest Dreamsโ€ will capitalize on the emotion of that. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฉ

Okay. Add me, pleaseย 

• Like 1

๐ŸŽคย "'The Voice': Ariana Grande and John Legend Walk Off When Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson Start Fighting"ย ๐Ÿฟ

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-ariana-grande-and-john-legend-walk-off-when-blake-shelton-and-kelly-clarkson-start-172616

"Ariana Grande and John Legend had enough of their fellow coaches' fighting on Tuesday's The Voice!

During the latest round of Blind Auditions, Blake Shelton and Kelly Clarkson were both trying to win over country star Lana Scott -- who impressed with her authentic tone while covering Kelsea Ballerini's "Hole in the Bottle" --when they got into yet another feud about who knows more about country music..."
ย 

ย 

Expand ย 

I added a new article to the โ€œMilestones, News, and Praiseโ€ section of the OP. Lana posted about it on her Instagram story. She liked that the article called her a โ€œcountry star.โ€ ๐Ÿคฉ Itโ€™s Lanaโ€™s famous era and Iโ€™m HERE FOR IT!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled401.jpg

ย 

I haven't visited here yet but I LOVED Lana's audition. One of the auditions I kept on listening to. first of my many on-show artworks for this queen ๐Ÿ’ซ

ย 

Welcome back (we've missed you ๐Ÿฅฒ) The art is beautiful. You do such a great job with the facial features. ๐Ÿคฉ