DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Didn't I predict that for her last week, I give up :dead:

LMAO I think I did too. :dead: 

But apparently, I am wrong there. :haha: 

28 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lol can’t believe I forgot about this I.e one of my favorite Twitter exchanges :wub: We’re finally getting it!

euwwhpverfx71.jpg

LOL Tyra seeing this message 2 and a half years later reminds me of something I would do. :wub: :dead: 

The Janet Jackson Night songs/styles spoilers:

Link; Dancing with the Stars: Janet Jackson Night (11/8) (dgepress.com)

The couples (along with their dance styles and songs by Janet Jackson) are the following:

• Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Cha Cha to “Escapade”

• Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Salsa to “Feedback”

• NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Cha Cha to “Rhythm Nation”

• Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Argentine Tango to “Any Time, Any Place”

• Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Samba to “All For You”

• TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Paso Doble to “If”

• Talk show co-host of “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing Jazz to “Miss You Much”

• Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Paso Doble to “Black Cat”

Dance-Off pairings (along with each group’s dance style and song by Janet Jackson) are the following:

• Salsa – “Made For Now (Latin Version)” (Judged by Bruno Tonioli)

• Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater

• Suni Lee and Sasha Farber

• Rumba – “That’s The Way Love Goes” (Judged by Carrie Ann Inaba)
    • JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson 

• Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy

• Foxtrot – “Again” (Judged by Derek Hough)
    • Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach

• Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev

• Cha Cha – “Together Again” (Judged by Len Goodman)

• Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten 

• Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke

I will now provide some Youtube stats on the Week 7 dances!

1. JoJo & Jenna - Tango: 668,467 views / 13,060 likes / 385 dislikes
2. Suni & Sasha - Paso Doble: 342,025 views / 5,077 likes / 64 dislikes
3. JoJo, Olivia & Jimmie - Foxtrot Relay: 275,961 views / 4,308 likes / 101 dislikes
4. Iman & Daniella - Paso Doble: 264,179 views / 4,736 likes / 60 dislikes
5. Olivia & Val - Quickstep: 250,854 views / 3,040 likes / 156 dislikes
6. The Miz, Iman & Cody - Jive Relay: 178,967 views / 1,983 likes / 28 dislikes
7. Amanda & Alan - Jive: 150,046 views / 2,335 likes / 38 dislikes
8. Amanda, Suni & Melora - Viennese Waltz Relay: 124,233 views / 1,689 likes / 20 dislikes
9. The Miz & Witney - Foxtrot: 122,179 views / 1,767 likes / 36 dislikes
10. Jimmie & Emma - Viennese Waltz: 84,900 views / 1,820 likes / 19 dislikes
11. Cody & Cheryl - Foxtrot: 80,273 views / 888 likes / 71 dislikes
12. Melora & Artem - Foxtrot: 78,092 views / 1,476 likes / 22 dislikes

Top 3 Likes:
1. JoJo & Jenna
2. Suni & Sasha 
3. Iman & Daniella

Bottom 3 Likes:
1. Cody & Cheryl
2. Melora & Artem
3. Viennese Waltz Relay

Top 3 Dislikes:
1. JoJo & Jenna
2. Olivia & Val
3. Foxtrot Relay

Bottom 3 Dislikes:
1. Jimmie & Emma
2. Viennese Waltz Relay
3. Melora & Artem

• Like 1

Draft update after our two latest eliminations!

lIpwIIH.jpg

With Kenya's elimination, Wallace loses his final member of his team. Amanda also loses her first member in Miz.

FNYnsFM.jpg

Victoria also loses her final member in Kenya, while Derek loses his second member in Miz. Diana is continuing to kill it here as the only one left to have a team of four still remaining!

CrY1L5A.jpg

Alex loses his second member in Suni, whilst Anne loses her final team member in Miz this week. Meanwhile, Ariel continues to have a full team going into the quarter-finals!

dZCCKiP.jpg

I lose my first member in Kenya in Draft 4, while Richard loses his second in Miz. Everybody in this draft is now down to two members each.

• Like 1

Even with me having 4 picks, I still manage to lose all my picks before the Final 9. I'm such a mess. :wub: :dead: 

Finally Amanda loses one of her draft picks..... even though she lost her first one after I lose all 4 of mine. :dead: 

Woww at Diana having all 4 of her picks still in the competition. :omg: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Even with me having 4 picks, I still manage to lose all my picks before the Final 9. I'm such a mess. :wub: :dead: 

Finally Amanda loses one of her draft picks..... even though she lost her first one after I lose all 4 of mine. :dead: 

Woww at Diana having all 4 of her picks still in the competition. :omg: 

I feel sorry for you, Wallace.  At least I have two picks left, and Olivia being one of my picks is probably the reason why I’m defending her so strongly.

It’s amazing that Diana still has all of her picks, but I suspect that’s not going to last too long.  Hopefully, the first pick she loses isn’t either Olivia or Suni.

14 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I will now provide some Youtube stats on the Week 7 dances!

1. JoJo & Jenna - Tango: 668,467 views / 13,060 likes / 385 dislikes
2. Suni & Sasha - Paso Doble: 342,025 views / 5,077 likes / 64 dislikes
3. JoJo, Olivia & Jimmie - Foxtrot Relay: 275,961 views / 4,308 likes / 101 dislikes
4. Iman & Daniella - Paso Doble: 264,179 views / 4,736 likes / 60 dislikes
5. Olivia & Val - Quickstep: 250,854 views / 3,040 likes / 156 dislikes
6. The Miz, Iman & Cody - Jive Relay: 178,967 views / 1,983 likes / 28 dislikes
7. Amanda & Alan - Jive: 150,046 views / 2,335 likes / 38 dislikes
8. Amanda, Suni & Melora - Viennese Waltz Relay: 124,233 views / 1,689 likes / 20 dislikes
9. The Miz & Witney - Foxtrot: 122,179 views / 1,767 likes / 36 dislikes
10. Jimmie & Emma - Viennese Waltz: 84,900 views / 1,820 likes / 19 dislikes
11. Cody & Cheryl - Foxtrot: 80,273 views / 888 likes / 71 dislikes
12. Melora & Artem - Foxtrot: 78,092 views / 1,476 likes / 22 dislikes

Top 3 Likes:
1. JoJo & Jenna
2. Suni & Sasha 
3. Iman & Daniella

Bottom 3 Likes:
1. Cody & Cheryl
2. Melora & Artem
3. Viennese Waltz Relay

Top 3 Dislikes:
1. JoJo & Jenna
2. Olivia & Val
3. Foxtrot Relay

Bottom 3 Dislikes:
1. Jimmie & Emma
2. Viennese Waltz Relay
3. Melora & Artem

damn those jojo and Olivia antis on YouTube are dedicated…not only making their videos the most disliked but also their relay too 😂😩

8 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I feel sorry for you, Wallace.  At least I have two picks left, and Olivia being one of my picks is probably the reason why I’m defending her so strongly.

It’s amazing that Diana still has all of her picks, but I suspect that’s not going to last too long.  Hopefully, the first pick she loses isn’t either Olivia or Suni.

Aww it's okayy. :haha: My biggest regret was choosing Matt over Jimmie, as I was going back and forth between which one to choose. So ugh wish I chose Jimmie (as I liked him more pre-season, and of course during the season).

Yeah Diana's picks all still being here is really impressive there. 😮 

8 hours ago, Linds said:

damn those jojo and Olivia antis on YouTube are dedicated…not only making their videos the most disliked but also their relay too 😂😩

LMAO this stood out to me too, at how the Foxtrot relay got all of those dislikes. The relay dances generally have fewer likes and dislikes compared to the couples dances but not this case with JoJo and Olivia being there.

Omg they have a Dance Battle next week, so I predict that'll be in the Top 3 dislikes too. 🙈

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Oooh that's great news for Kaitlyn. Since there wasn't a tour last year, I wonder if they will have a mix of last year's and this year's celebs on the tour. Curious who else will be joining although we probably won't know until the finale.

Also curious what she'll be doing on tonight's show. Probably just to talk and the announcement of her being on the tour.

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

https://www.etonline.com/val-chmerkovskiy-says-this-will-probably-be-his-last-season-on-dwts-after-olivia-jade-elimination

“Probably” but with these pros, it’s hard to take their word for it. :haha: 

Also the article getting Val and Maks mixed up and saying that Val first appeared on the show in season 2. :dead: 

Aka give me a ringer and a raise or I’m out