S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll

Misirlou

S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll) (SPOILERS)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Aaron Hines
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Vaughn Mugol
    • Jack Rogan
    • Tony Aaron
    • David Vogel
    • Clint Sherman
    • Carson Peters
    • Manny Keith
    • Wyatt Michael

I'm sad that for the first time, I don't have any preseason favorites from this particular group of males. I guess I'm spoiled from last season, LOL. 

Still holding out hope that a favorite may emerge from the unknown names, or at the very least someone from this group impresses me in their actual audition.

9 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm sad that for the first time, I don't have any preseason favorites from this particular group of males. I guess I'm spoiled from last season, LOL. 

Still holding out hope that a favorite may emerge from the unknown names, or at the very least someone from this group impresses me in their actual audition.

I thought David might be in your wheelhouse.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I thought David might be in your wheelhouse.

He's good, I'll probably like him on the actual show, but right now he doesn't spark the same amount of interest in me as someone like Sid, Pete or Corey.

I also will probably like Wyatt and Jeremy on the show. 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

No Team Sausage favorites yet? Who are you and what’ve you done to MJ?

In all seriousness, I’m also looking forward to finding out more about the cast and seeing their performances (especially the names we don’t have yet).

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In all seriousness, I’m also looking forward to finding out more about the cast and seeing their performances (especially the names we don’t have yet).

Maybe one of the unnamed contestants will be an MJ favorite. There are plenty of guys that haven’t been revealed yet. When is the last time MJ didn’t have a preseason favorite at this point?

16 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 I think Corey may have set my standards a bit too high now in the past couple of weeks when it comes to snowflakes LOL. 

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 I think Corey may have set my standards a bit too high now in the past couple of weeks when it comes to snowflakes LOL. 

I don´t think he was instantly a snowflake for you with only the blind audition spoilers out, am I correct? 

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Maybe one of the unnamed contestants will be an MJ favorite. There are plenty of guys that haven’t been revealed yet. When is the last time MJ didn’t have a preseason favorite at this point?

Literally never ahahahhaah.

I think I started really getting into preseason spoilers during Season 9. The latest I probably stanned a Golden Snowflake™ before a season started is with Corey, because I was waiting for good news to drop about his KO before I start to commit.