S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll

Misirlou

S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll) (SPOILERS)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Aaron Hines
    • Jeremy Rosado
    • Vaughn Mugol
    • Jack Rogan
    • Tony Aaron
    • David Vogel
    • Clint Sherman
    • Carson Peters
    • Manny Keith
    • Wyatt Michael

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Literally never ahahahhaah.

I think I started really getting into preseason spoilers during Season 9. The latest I probably stanned a Golden Snowflake™ before a season started is with Corey, because I was waiting for good news to drop about his KO before I start to commit.

The MJ Dream Season that ended up starting a curse lasting until Season 18

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, apart from the music, MJ often stans the older, rougher looking bearded guys. None of these guys fit into that category.

LOL true.

The closest we got is the two guys in The Joy Reunion, but it's hard for me to get into trios long-term. They need to be exceptionally good for me to stan wholly.

7 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

🤣 🤣 🤣 I think Corey may have set my standards a bit too high now in the past couple of weeks when it comes to snowflakes LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, apart from the music, MJ often stans the older, rougher looking bearded guys. None of these guys fit into that category.

There’s nobody that checks all or most of the MJ boxes yet (bearded, soulful, grit/rasp, good emoter) so I shouldn’t be as surprised as I am, hopefully there’s a couple lurking in the cast somewhere.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Damn, so this is quite unusual lol.

Yeah, I think it's also in part due to me being so busy these days that I don't have the time to really dig deep into these new names. And I already have enough snowflakes that I love and follow that I don't feel like I have enough energy to stan a new one. Fanboy problems I guess, LOL.

• istersay changed the title to S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll) (Spoilers)
23 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Didn´t expect Jeremy to get that much support but here we are lol. 

He does have the biggest voice out of anyone in the poll, so that must count for something.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

He does have the biggest voice out of anyone in the poll, so that must count for something.

True.

Also, if Wyatt actually picked Ariana as it´s speculated, she´d have two of my male ringers, alongside David. Didn´t see that one coming lol.

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably could join David in the male snowflake of IDF this season depending on how it goes.

He’s one of now three names that we have that if they get paired with David I might go bald from stress - that hypothetical battle would be solid and I don’t want to risk losing either.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s one of now three names that we have that if they get paired with David I might go bald from stress - that hypothetical battle would be solid and I don’t want to risk losing either.

same 💀 that'll be a heartbreaker for me LOL

• istersay changed the title to S21: Favorite Confirmed Guy/s so Far (Poll