@Alex95 - 8/20

@FrogLenzen - 11/20

@1234567890 - 12/20

@*Chris - 13/20

@Gonzalo - 15/20

@goofycilla90 - 18/20

@jarmon - 18/20

Sola - 1/20

My goal was to get this photo some redemption this time around by making sure Yaya’s photo from the same shoot was nowhere in sight. I did that.  This is one of my favorite photos in Top Model history.  Its so stunning and memorable that Tyra had it recreated with other contestants in Season 24.

Lily - 2/20

One of THE ultimate shots for me. Not a single ounce of fear on that face.

Wallace - 2/20

Iconic. One of my all-time favorite ANTM photos. It's one of my few #1s that made it to the end so of course I have to rank it high. 

Rei - 2/20

it's the only shot of Eva that deserves to be here and it's also one of the greatest shots ever

Gigi - 6/20

I like this photoshoot.

Richard - 8/20

This picture has definitely grown on me. There are still minor tweaks I’d make to her expression, but the way her hand frames her face perfectly and draws attention to both her features and the jewelry… just top notch. 

Dee - 8/20 

Though Yaya has the strongest Verragio shot hands down, Eva's is so stunning. More iconic for her display of bravery rather than the end-product, you simply cannot deny that Eva is an otherworldly beauty that produced one of the most luxurious and rich photos in ANTM history here. One of those photos that just captivates you. A deserving and necessary finalist. 

Alex - 8/20

This photo is all about the storyline, it's Eva's winning moment. Conquering her fears in the midst of a meltdown and giving us one of the most iconic photos in ANTM history. It doesn't get better than that. She is selling the jewelry, she is showing off the spider, and she looks so calm and relaxed. So proud of my girl!

Derek - 11/20

Absolutely one of the most iconic shots to ever come out of the show. Combined with one of the most memorable moments and the most famous winner. For a third place photo to make it all the way to #6 overall shows how impactful this image is. I have gone back and forth over which photo I prefer from this photoshoot and I think it’s Eva. 

Gonzalo - 15/20

Eva is overrated Yaya did better in this shoot

Akshar - 18/20

Eva's backstory behind this shot is more impressive than the actual shot imo.

5. Brittany - Kloofing

AuuX2bF.jpg

8.31 / 20 (tie)

Gigi - 2/20
Zoey - 2/20

Victoria - 2/20

Alex - 3/20

Richard - 3/20

Priscilla - 4/20

Akshar - 4/20

Gonzalo - 7/20

Rei - 7/20

Derek - 8/20

Chris - 9/20

Sola - 15/20

Diana - 16/20

Wallace - 16/20

Dee - 16/20 

Lily - 19/20

Gigi - 2/20

One of my favorite photos left.

Alex - 3/20

This is my third favorite photo in ANTM history. Brittany just owns this photo in every way. The simplicity of her outfit, up against the blue background. She's giving us so much length, but still so soft and demure. But also sexy?! And also high fashion?!

Richard - 3/20

Just about everything about this shot is perfect. I especially love the blue toning here, as that really sets this picture apart from the rest of the pack. Like a few other pictures here, there’s a raw and primal energy here that I love… but it’s also one that’s a bit more feminine. That juxtaposition works perfectly. Stellar shot.

Akshar - 4/20

GORGEOUS!!! So so proud to have a photo that was taken in South Africa be a part of our Top 20. Brittany made me so proud with this STELLAR shot of hers! It's just FLAWLESS.

Gonzalo - 7/20

Brittany was robbed this week 

Rei - 7/20

Amazing

Derek - 8/20

Kahlen was my girl for Cycle 4 but I cannot dispute that this photograph is incredible. The scenery is unbelievable and Brittany also gets extra credit here because she did the styling herself, which is lowkey genius. She’s not doing the most with the pose but it it still works and feels like a moment caught in time. I’m surprised this didn’t get any #1 ranks!

Sola - 15/20

Stunning photo, but if Kahlen’s Deadly Sins photo can’t be in this finals, then I don’t want this to win. 

Wallace - 16/20

I actually was not a fan of this shot back in the day. It's grown on me over the years but I still don't consider it a favorite of mine.

Dee - 16/20 

One of the most iconic shots from the series. No debate. Brittany looks perfect here. I really don't know how you improve this photo (except for maybe removing all the mud? LMFAO). However, this is the second shot I fear can runaway with the win, and I just want other photos to snatch the win a bit more.

Lily - 19/20

There are some photos which are clearly legendary yet I never got the hype around. Unfortunately, this is one for me.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 25 Results: 5-6)

Akshar: 2, 3, 5, 7

Alex: 2, 11, 18, 19

Chris: 1, 3, 5, 11

Dee: 4, 11, 13, 17

Derek: 1, 2, 5, 6

Diana: 1, 5, 7, 13

Gigi: 4, 11, 12, 14

Gonzalo: 1, 6, 8, 16

Lily: 4, 7, 13, 14

Priscilla: 1, 3, 8, 20

Rei: 1, 5, 6, 9

Richard: 1, 4, 6, 10

Sola: 2, 7, 10, 11

Victoria: 1, 3, 7, 8

Wallace: 7, 8, 9, 11

Zoey: 4, 12, 13, 20

8 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Alex - 1/20

I'm pretty sure this is my all-time favorite ANTM photo. It's simply a work of art. The use of B&W, the expression, the hunched back, the hand. Every minute detail of this photo is perfection.

Lily - 1/20

Thanks Alex for wanting to advance this also. I think I said it the first time, but this is probably my all-time favorite photo in ANTM. There is a haunting quality about it. To me it almost feels more like a photo you could see in a museum than something from a mid-2000s reality TV show. And Tyra took this!! Just unbelievable. I don't have a salon but maybe I'll find somewhere to hang it in my house. 

Expand  

Dee - 1/20 

A work of art. Speechless. A timeless photo. Erin really delivered one of the greatest photos in ANTM history here. The curve of the back, the delicacy of her hand, the gorgeous dark sepia tone, the pop of dark color on her lips and eyes, the angle of her face, the beautiful wrap of her headscarf. An alieneqsue beauty emerges from Erin here and I think this could be in contention for my favorite shot of all-time.

Expand  

Our minds! @Alex95 @Deeee

• Like 2

4. Amanda - Nivea

xeg4vrG.jpg

8.00 / 20

@Gonzalo - 1/20

@1234567890 - 1/20

@goofycilla90 - 1/20

@rdhaley96 - 4/20

@FrogLenzen - 6/20

@.Rei - 6/20

@Solaris - 7/20

@*Diana - 7/20

@jarmon - 7/20

@*Wallace - 9/20

@*Chris - 11/20

@taylorkat - 12/20
@Zoey - 12/20

@*Lily - 13/20

@Deeee - 13/20 

@Alex95 - 18/20

Gonzalo - 1/20

Ice queen working the light!!! 

Amanda is My number 1, i am rooting for you!! 

Richard - 4/20

Simple but effective. Amanda is doing next to nothing here, but her beauty carries the shot. She has such penetrating icy blue eyes that steal all the attention here, and the way her hair billows around her just draws even more attention to them. It’s definitely one of the best pictures from early ANTM… and possibly ANTM altogether.

Derek - 6/20

I mean, we’ve reached the point in the rankdown where everything left is absolutely beyond iconic. Amanda was such a fantastic contestant with both personality and portfolio, which is one of my all time favorite portfolios. And this is the pinnacle. Just a great moment from a great contestant. 

Rei - 6/20

Beautiful

Sola - 7/20

Stunning shot, and a very memorable photo from Top Model history! 

Akshar - 7/20

Effortlessly beautiful. Amanda's blue eyes especially are super striking in this shot and she just looks so damn beautiful here. I was very impressed with this.

Wallace - 9/20

Really gorgeous and stunning shot of Amanda.

Gigi - 12/20

It's not one of my favorites, but she does have nice eyes. 

Lily - 13/20

I enjoyed Amanda more as a character than a model personally. But, this is great.

Dee - 13/20 

The third shot I think could easily run off with the win. Too predictable and we have such a unique set of finalists here! But there is no denying the insane beauty of Amanda in this shot. Iconic. Iconic. Iconic. She looks like a beautiful elf! The icy eyes, the bleached hair, the porcelain skin. A model!!!

Alex - 18/20

Objectively perfect. Amanda is doing almost nothing but she doesn't need to. Her hair color, her eye color, the wind in her hair, the hand placement. Everything is complete and utter perfection. But I want a less predictable winner sooooooo 🙈

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 25 Results: 4th Place)
On 5/31/2021 at 5:14 PM, FrogLenzen said:

l7VdV3K.jpgdChKpX3.jpggtN6Wgc.jpg

The Top 3

Shandi vs. Yoanna vs. Allison for the winner of Cycle 25

Yoanna vs. Allison for the highest ranked previous winning photo

Shandi vs. Yoanna for the Cycle 2 winner

Akshar: 2, 3, 5

Alex: 2, 11, 19

Chris: 1, 3, 5

Dee: 4, 11, 17

Derek: 1, 2, 5

Diana: 1, 5, 13

Gigi: 4, 11, 14

Gonzalo: 6, 8, 16

Lily: 4, 7, 14

Priscilla: 3, 8, 20

Rei: 1, 5, 9

Richard: 1, 6, 10

Sola: 2, 10, 11

Victoria: 3, 7, 8

Wallace: 7, 8, 11

Zoey: 4, 13, 20

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Akshar: 2, 3, 5

Alex: 2, 11, 19

Chris: 1, 3, 5

Dee: 4, 11, 17

Derek: 1, 2, 5

Diana: 1, 5, 13

Gigi: 4, 11, 14

Gonzalo: 6, 8, 16

Lily: 4, 7, 14

Priscilla: 3, 8, 20

Rei: 1, 5, 9

Richard: 1, 6, 10

Sola: 2, 10, 11

Victoria: 3, 7, 8

Wallace: 7, 8, 11

Zoey: 4, 13, 20

I assume me, Diana and Richard have the same #1

predicting a Shandi win as those #16, #17, #19 and #20 will probably go to Yoanna and Allison 

• Like 1