ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

7 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

idek what my results are.

i hate those covergirl photos so much though. and amanda's nivea over her verragio is a CHOICE. otherwise not too many qualms. (though I'd have Yaya's kimono over her Jamaica as well)

Most people prefer Amanda’s - Nivea Beauty Shot by a clear mile. 😮

• Like 2

5. Eva - CoverGirl 

t9cR7O7_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

8.37 / 20

@Zoey – 1/20

@FrogLenzen – 1/20

@rdhaley96 – 2/20

@jarmon – 2/20

@Solaris – 3/20

@*Wallace – 3/20

@*Diana – 4/20

@*Lily – 4/20

@*Amanda – 4/20

@.Rei – 4/20

@Deeee – 5/20

@taylorkat – 8/20

@Alex95 – 13/20

@*Chris – 13/20

@goofycilla90 – 16/20

@JORDAN_FAN – 19/20

@Gonzalo – 19/20

@1234567890 – 19/20

@totes4totes – 19/20

Zoey

One of, if not the best Covergirl shot in the history of the show.

Derek

Just like Elyse's snake photo in Cycle 1, this got tanked so hard that it fell all the way down to #5. I'm a bit surprised that Zoey was my only other ally who ranked it as #1! I agree with everyone saying that this is the best CoverGirl ad to come out of the show and Eva won instantly in this moment. Everything else after this photograph was a formality. Blows my mind how casual and approachable it is, and how she was able to make the arms not seem awkward! Yaya's was totally awkward and the expression was bad. Amanda's was decent and her arms were... okay, but Eva figured this out and schooled them. I understand the tanks because clearly this photo was a threat. But I'm not happy about it. And I expected Alex to back me up a little better lol. 

Richard

Breathtaking. Inviting. Radiant. Eva KILLED it in this shoot. The light is hitting her wonderfully, her pose is great, her smile is absolutely beautiful, and she’s completely engaged in the shot with her eyes. Without a doubt, this is the best CoverGirl picture ever produced on the show, and I would be ecstatic if it won our rankdown. 

Wallace

So gorgeous. The perfect CoverGirl shot. One of the best Covergirl shots on the show.

Lily

Gorgeous! What a star. So beautiful, really glad to see Eva win after this.

Dee

Best CG photo ever? Most definitely. What else is there to say? It is brilliant. It is perfect. It won her the competition. Without a single doubt. A competition-winning shot. She deserved all the CG coins for this photo. A worthy winner, but there are just a few pictures that edge it out imo. C3 is just that strong, photographically speaking. 

Alex

One of the best Covergirl shots ever. Eva just exudes warmth in her picture. The pose is flawless and I just can't look away from her smile. 10/10 Covergirl picture.

Chris

I love it but the other pictures above it were better imo. 

4. Yaya - Jamaica

NTM2bhX_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

7.74 / 20

Alex – 2/20

Diana – 2/20

Rei – 2/20

Richard – 3/20

Chris – 3/20

Dee – 4/20

Derek – 5/20

Gigi – 6/20

Wallace – 6/20

Jordan – 8/20

Gonzalo – 8/20

Priscilla – 9/20

Lily – 9/20

Victoria – 11/20

Megan – 11/20

Akshar – 12/20

Zoey – 13/20

Amanda – 15/20

Sola – 18/20

Alex

BEYOND regal. Yaya is commanding the shot and made me want to go out and buy the bathing suit! Such a strong and powerful shot, already one of the best shots the show of the first three cycles.

Chris

Flawless

Dee

Yaya came to slay from DAY ONE. DAY ONE. A regal Black Queen. This is one of those photos where everything comes together and lightning strikes in the most perfect of ways. The wonderfully styled hair. The earrings. The gorgeous swimsuit. The most bangin' body. The glistening skin. The powerful pose. The insane backdrop. Perfection. In every way.

Derek

Like I said with Toccara's shot... the Jamaica photoshoot was such a great opportunity for the models with a simple concept, stunning background, amazing photographer. Should have been a softball assignment and so many failed. But not Yaya. This photo is BAM. Although I do agree with Zoey that Kristi also killed this shoot and deserved Top 20 easily. 

Wallace

A stunning and sexy shot. Best of the week. Yaya owned this.

Richard

Right out of the gate, Yaya took absolutely no prisoners. This is arguably the best week 1 picture ever produced on the show. Yaya in this shot is the textbook definition of confidence. She looks like a goddess here with the soft lighting hitting her beautifully. Her pose is simple but 100% on-point, and her expression sells the shot just as well. Overall, it’s a sensational picture that was one of Yaya’s absolute best.

Lily

Yaya bossed it here, the standout in this first shoot. It's an exciting and confident shot.

Zoey

Overrated. Kristi’s shot should be in the top twenty instead of this.

• Like 1

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown (Cycle 3 Final Reveals)