ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion? But Amanda is my cycle favorite and this has always been my favorite photo of the cycle. Such a stunning picture. - @*Amanda

Not unpopular. :wub:

#BLESS :wub: 

I thought it might be because Eva and Yaya seem to have a lot more stans on here. I was convinced one of their photos was winning. :dead: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I love Amanda's shot but team spider all day going into this top 3.

Same!!

1 hour ago, jarmon said:

Oh wow. Kinda surprised Eva's CoverGirl didn't get 1st tbh

I'm not. :( 

56 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

All things Next Top Model — Eva Pigford and Yaya DaCosta at the Essence  Black...

Ooooh is this a recent photo of them? :wub: 

- Wow gross at some of that tanking of Eva’s CoverGirl shot but…. I am not even surprised as  I figured some of the would happen when rankings were being revealed. Definitely the best Covergirl shot ever on the show and amazing shot in general. Ugh I wish I ranked this higher as I’m sad to see it come in 5th. :( I do love seeing so many Top 5 rankings for this though. Love all of the comments on this shot.

Yaya’s Jamiaca shot is gorgeous and iconic. I would have had it 5th out of this Top 5 but still such a fantastic iconic photo. Love everyone’s comments (except Zoey’s) on this too.

- UGH Eva gets robbed again with her Verriago shot missing out on the Top 2 (with Yaya’s). :/ Disappointed but not surprised sadly. LOL I do love how Lily & I are 95% on the same wavelength on everything and how we both had this at #1. :dead:❤️ Loving so many of the rankers comments on this photo. YESS @ Lily and Derek saying how iconic this photo is and how the is the photo you think of when you think of Cycle 3. (!) I am still really disappointed about the tanking - and Eva is by far my favorite winner of the first 3 cycles soooo it is really disappointing she couldn’t get the win here.

- LMAO Victoria flat out tanking this Yaya’s Verriago photo when she advanced tis right from the start of the game. That’s soo dirty. Was expecting Sola to tank this though.  But yeah this is such an iconic and flawless shot from Yaya. It should have won if Eva’s couldn’t have. I’m sad. Loving most of the rankers comments here too.

- I do love Amanda’s Nivea shot and think this is a really gorgeous shot. But I am very salty about this winning. :haha: And wow by a landslide too. Oh well. i do agree with a lot of the comments here. It’s not THE defining photo for me of the cycle but still amazing.

Amazing Top 5 but kinda disappointed with the final result. Ah well.

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Amanda did that. 👏one stunning shot and atleast a predictable Eva win didn't happen :lolwave:

Eva was never winning this game though? :unsure:  

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I would have had Eva’s - CoverGirl shot make the Top 3, but other than that perfect rankings. :wub:

It could have happened if you didn't tank it though.  :claybleh:  :broken: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I am going to pretend Victoria and I prevented an injustice of a Yaya win with our #20's anyway.  

Gross.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Damn I was hoping for an Eva/Yaya win but Amanda absolutely bodied those rankings so I can’t be mad!

I feel this same way. It's such a bittersweet kind of feeling.

46 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

200.gif

jk I know you were tanking it, but... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE xD

This. 😢 :haha: 

44 minutes ago, .Rei said:

the tanking in mini-rankdowns are getting boring already :yawn:

Agreed. :yawn: 

47 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

- I do love Amanda’s Nivea shot and think this is a really gorgeous shot. But I am very salty about this winning. :haha: And wow by a landslide too. Oh well. i do agree with a lot of the comments here. It’s not THE defining photo for me of the cycle but still amazing.

It is THAT photo. :wub:

857552c981c7af001ac926f046facca9ff5b4a02