IDF Reactions to a possible Kenzie win

Misirlou

Reactions to a possible Kenzie win  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• I'll be so happy! He was my favorite
    • Meh, I already knew it, not my pick but congrats to him
    • I WILL THROW A FIT IF HE WINS

Obviously disappointed. I’m not going to be taking part in the meltdowns, because it’s not my thing, but I will seriously question what’s the point of the show being called “The Voice” if Kenzie wins over someone like Cam.

Some people are going to say “this happens every season, the show has always sucked, we been knew...” but since I started watching I haven’t seen a robbery as brutal as this one (if it actually happens that is)

• Like 8

I'm not going to partake in the meltdowns because I just don't have the energy for those, but a contestant like Cam Anthony losing this season just feels so wrong. I will be disappointed for sure, but I guess that means Cam won't have to deal with the crappy contract.

• Like 2

I had Kenzie as my pre season fave, and I expected him to crush the competition, but he didn`t, this show is not for him. He`s clearly not nearly as comfortable as in his shows or singing in his couch. He`s a fantastic vocalist, but hasn`t really showcased it here sans his battle and KO. And maybe playoffs too.

Cam has crushed the competition since day 1, not a single sour note throughout the season, always confident, always reliable to deliver. I agree it would be a bit of dissappointment if the audience doesn`t reward that, but it is what it is. It`s a damn reality show, not life and death.

That being said, if Kenzie wins, I`ll check the first few meltdowns that happen and then I`m leaving for the night, because things are bound to get UGLY.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I want Cam to succeed off the show and him getting first or second probably doesn't mean much. 

This. 
To the people who are planning to have meltdowns if Kenzie wins, I hope you remember this moment. I hope you retain your *passion* when Cam releases music and actually continue to support him. 
Your meltdowns about how someone competent never wins is not useful to that  individual. All it does is promote negativity to another great artist. 

• Like 5

Just now, Harmat said:

This. 
To the people who are planning to have meltdowns if Kenzie wins, I hope you remember this moment. I hope you retain your *passion* when Cam releases music and actually continue to support him. 
Your meltdowns about how someone competent never wins is not useful to that  individual. All it does is promote negativity to another great artist. 

100%. Leave Kenzie alone and support Cam instead if you prefer him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harmat said:

This. 

All of this. 
It happens every season with these meltdowns. They have a *moment* for a week and then move on (just look at the fan threads, which some don’t even have - Carter/DeSz, Ricky/Rose, Chevel/Kennedy, Brynn/Kyla...) 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Brynn/Kyla

Honestly this conversation irks me so much because it's brought up almost weekly as an example of a great bussing or a big robbery but I haven't seen a single one of you talk about what Kyla is up to. She must be doing something. I'd love to at least give her one stream and be in awe of her vocals for three minutes. I don't care enough to go look for it myself and stream it on repeat but neither do you. 

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

Honestly this conversation irks me so much because it's brought up almost weekly as an example of a great bussing or a big robbery but I haven't seen a single one of you talk about what Kyla is up to. She must be doing something. I'd love to at least give her one stream and be in awe of her vocals for three minutes. I don't care enough to go look for it myself and stream it on repeat but neither do you. 

I’m a Brynn fan and I have no interest in following Kyla after the show. I’m just saying that she has such passionate fans who cry robbed every time, yet they can’t even start a fan thread or post about her original music.

• Like 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I’m a Brynn fan and I have no interest in following Kyla after the show. I’m just saying that she has such passionate fans who cry robbed every time, yet they can’t even start a fan thread or post about her original music.

It wasn't directed at you, I see at Brynn's fan thread all the time. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you. I just wanted to get it out there and you gave an opportunity now 

• Thanks 1

I loved Kyla on the show, but I’m not too interested in her post-show stuff, and I think that’s fine.

The problem is that “her fans” (I think this applies specially to the divas) don’t even bother to check anything they do. You don’t have to like it, but at least give them a minute of your time if you were so passionate about them :rolleyes:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

The problem is that “her fans” (I think this applies specially to the divas) don’t even bother to check anything they do. You don’t have to like it, but at least give them a minute of your time if you were so passionate about them :rolleyes:

:yes:

Meh, I already knew it, not my pick but congrats to him.

I had my days of throwing fits on reality shows when things did not go my way. I'm too old and not as passionate enough to throw fits like that nowadays. I only really do so if my #1 favorite gets eliminated WAYYY before they should. But with The Voice.... I am not passionate like that for those type of reactions. But I would be disappointed but think it's expected with a Kenzie win.

14 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Meltdowns arent a big deal and the people who complain abt them secretly live for the drama 

They are certainly fun to an extent, but things can get out of hand to the point of becoming nasty. Like last Tuesday for example.