Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

35th: His battle was excellent, probably one of my Top 3 of the season, but his KO was not good, so I understand the placement. I would have put him a bit higher though.

34th: His audition was decent but he came alive in that battle. Probably would have placed him a bit higher too because of that.

33th: No arguments here

32th: I would have definitely ranked him higher. Probably around 27th or 28th. Loved his audition and battle.

31th: Can't disagree here. Loved her blind but her battle was just not good for me.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

35th: His battle was excellent, probably one of my Top 3 of the season, but his KO was not good, so I understand the placement. I would have put him a bit higher though.

34th: His audition was decent but he came alive in that battle. Probably would have placed him a bit higher too because of that.

33th: No arguments here

32th: I would have definitely ranked him higher. Probably around 27th or 28th. Loved his audition and battle.

31th: Can't disagree here. Loved her blind but her battle was just not good for me.

-Yeah, definitely one of my favorites. 😊 It’s a shame he didn’t maintain that momentum. 😣

-I thought his best vocal was his battle showing, so yeah, I agree. 
-:thumbsup:

-That’s understandable. He was consistent vocally. 
-I’m glad you agree 🙂 

Ok I'm going to use my 💣Amazing💣 prediction skills (AKA opinion) to guess the next batch

- Jose Figueroa Jr.

- Pete Mroz

- Ainae

- Bradley Sinclair 

- Deion Warren

I'm also thinking it could be Raine, Kenzie, or Jordan

Edited by British Man
I realized that BK runs Keegan's fan thread so it can't be him.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, British Man said:

Ok I'm going to use my 💣Amazing💣 prediction skills (AKA opinion) to guess the next batch

- Jose Figueroa Jr.

- Pete Mroz

- Ainae

- Bradley Sinclair 

- Deion Warren

We’ll see. 👀 The clues for the next set will be posted before the end of the day. ;)

9 minutes ago, British Man said:

- Jose Figueroa Jr.

- Pete Mroz

- Ainae

- Bradley Sinclair 

- Deion Warren

Switch Pete w/ Cianna

I don’t think Ciana will not be in the next batch because BK liked her a lot (even her KO which a lot of people didn’t like).

Deion, Ainae, Bradley and Jose make sense for the next round though. Not sure about the fifth member.

Just now, Cookie73 said:

I don’t think Ciana will not be in the next batch because BK liked her a lot (even her KO which a lot of people didn’t like).

Deion, Ainae, Bradley and Jose make sense for the next round though. Not sure about the fifth member.

Maybe Emma?

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

32. Durell Anthony (Team Legend)

2021-TheVoice-S20-DURRELL-ANTHONY-450X450-KO.jpg?impolicy=nbc_com&imwidth=480&imdensity=1

Next up is another Team Legend contestant. Durell was someone IDF had been sleeping on throughout the entire pre-season period. He started off his run with a strong performance of “What’s Going On.” He started off with some really strong falsetto notes that immediately had me floored. 🤯 He remained solid throughout the performance, but I will admit that he never really reached the same level that the beginning had until maybe the end. It was cool to see him play piano for his audition though! Durell got John and Kelly to turn around (he should have gotten at least one more chair, in my opinion) and went with John, which I’d say was a mistake. He would have stood out way more on Team Kelly. Durell did a nice job in his battle with Zania. Vocally, he was on point. However, he didn’t really stand out. Compared to Zania, he kind of blended in and during some parts, it felt like he was the background singer for her performance. This brings me to why Durell is so low. After those falsetto notes in the beginning of his blind, he never really impressed me. Like Awari, I felt that he was overshadowed by some of the stronger R&B/Soul vocalists this season. A lot of people thought Durell should have gotten Nick’s steal and while I’m sure he would have been deserving, I don’t know how much impact it would have made on the competition, especially knowing that he would have sung a Weeknd song for his knockout. So while Durell brought the vocals (and the piano for one performance :giggle:), I needed to see more that set him apart from this season’s R&B-heavy cast.

Clue: What’s going on? Why no steal? (a reference to his audition song, “What’s Going On” by Marvin Gaye, and the fact that many on here thought he deserved a steal in the Battles.)

@VoiceFan!

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Maybe Emma?

BK liked Emma too. I don’t think she will be ranked for maybe a couple rounds.

Pete and Raine will likely be ranked in the next couple sets. I don’t know if Kenzie and Jordan will be ranked yet because of how far they went, but Ian last season made finale but was already ranked at this point, due to his polarizing tone, which neither of them have.

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#26-30.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-Would have continued the trend, but a certain coach was too late...

-The song this contestant wanted to sing for the KOs was sung by another contestant in a future round. 

-Thank goodness there’s no Disney week on the Voice, as this contestant would have been greeted with yet another bad song choice. 

-Wanted to sing a song with part of their name in it.

-Was in a boy band with one of the contestants from the most recent season of American Idol. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Bk1234 changed the title to Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (Third Batch of Clues Posted!!!)

1. Ainae (Cedrice and James Pyle, the last auditions the last two seasons, were stolen in battles, and Ainae would have been if Blake wasn’t too late)

2. Bradley Sinclair (Gihanna sang Someone You Loved, which would have been his KO song)

3. Pete Mroz (Because of Disney’s hatred of him)

4. ???

5. ???

Don’t know about the song choices

Edited by Cookie73

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

-Was in a boy band with one of the contestants from the most recent season of American Idol. 

Didn’t know this was ever a thing, lol. I’m guessing it’s Andrew?