Bk1234's The Voice Season 20 Contestant Ranking List (#1 and #2 Posted!!!)

Bk1234

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

2 - Deion Warren* [Blake's promise and Nick saying he could reach the finale?? Not exactly a promise though...]

edits: *I see Misirlou mentioned that John promised to save the loser of the battle; I actually watched through both of the coach feedbacks from his blind and battle and heard nothing about that; I must have missed it if that was the case.

Deion said it in his live

1. Keegan (could also be Connor, but I don't think we made murder jokes) - I know BK likes him, but Dana is such a superior vocalist

2. Deion 

3. a Savanna 

4.Jose

5. Ciana 

Edited by seak05
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Deion said it in his live

1. Keegan (could also be Connor, but I don't think we made murder jokes) - I know BK likes him, but Dana is such a superior vocalist

2. Deion 

3. a Savanna 

4.Jose

5. Ciana 

Oh, interesting. I only remembered the thing about John saying he wants to save someone who can hit the big notes and has a big range.

Edited by QueenCami

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#21-25.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

-A certain coach should be punished for allowing a murder to occur on a family TV show.

-This contestant’s status in the competition was affected by a kept promise and an unkept promise.

-Two of them in one episode, but only one in this set.

-He ran so much during his time on the show - no wonder he lost so much weight.

-Auditioned for the lead role in a Disney film.

1 Going with Zania

2 Many options 

3 dunno

4 Jose for sure

5 Ciana she auditioned for Moana 

1. Either Dana (how dare you) or Keegan

2. Deion Warren (Well Nick promised the finale to almost everyone so I don’t know lmao but Blake did turn for him after his promise to Cam)

3. Savanna Woods (both her and Savanna C were in episode 5 but I think you prefer Chestnut lol)

4. Jose Figueroa Jr (props to him 👏🏼)

5. Ciana Pelekai

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Savanna Woods (both her and Savanna C were in episode 5 but I think you prefer Chestnut lol)

I'm starting to think so too lol. My guess is Bk prefers Chestnut's BA/battle to Woods' BA/Battle. I'm still not changing my guess though, because Savanna Woods doesn't deserve to be this low 🙃

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I'm starting to think so too lol. My guess is Bk prefers Chestnut's BA/battle to Woods' BA/Battle. I'm still not changing my guess though, because Savanna Woods doesn't deserve to be this low 🙃

denial GIF

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

-A certain coach should be punished for allowing a murder to occur on a family TV show.

-This contestant’s status in the competition was affected by a kept promise and an unkept promise.

- Keegan Ferrell - someone on IDF said that same exact line (or maybe very close to the wordings of that phrase) during Keegan and Dana's knockout 

- Deion Warren - Blake did not turn for Deion because he wanted to let Cam have his own lane (his kept promise to Cam) & John did not use his steal to Deion and Victor as opposed to his (unkept) promise that he'd use the steal to the pairing

- Savanna Woods - 2 Savannas in Episode 5, but knowing you, you LOVED Chestnut more 😂. You adored Chestnut's tone on both her blinds and battle, you even told that she had your favorite (female??) country audition. While Woods, I think you were impressed with her 4-Way, but still rooted for Carolina anyways :P

- Jose Figueroa Jr. - he's known to have too many runs on the show (which turned many IDF users off) & he lost weight as the rounds of the show progresses by (SALUTE) (I'm surprised he's this high for your list, but knowing he's one of those artists you're targeting to make a fan thread for pre-season, yeah 😏)

- Ciana Pelekai - THE LIVING MOANA. She auditioned for the role of Moana way back, which is a Disney lead in the Disney film

8 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

- Keegan Ferrell - someone on IDF said that same exact line (or maybe very close to the wordings of that phrase) during Keegan and Dana's knockout 

- Deion Warren - Blake did not turn for Deion because he wanted to let Cam have his own lane (his kept promise to Cam) & John did not use his steal to Deion and Victor as opposed to his (unkept) promise that he'd use the steal to the pairing

- Savanna Woods - 2 Savannas in Episode 5, but knowing you, you LOVED Chestnut more 😂. You adored Chestnut's tone on both her blinds and battle, you even told that she had your favorite (female??) country audition. While Woods, I think you were impressed with her 4-Way, but still rooted for Carolina anyways :P

- Jose Figueroa Jr. - he's known to have too many runs on the show (which turned many IDF users off) & he lost weight as the rounds of the show progresses by (SALUTE) (I'm surprised he's this high for your list, but knowing he's one of those artists you're targeting to make a fan thread for pre-season, yeah 😏)

- Ciana Pelekai - THE LIVING MOANA. She auditioned for the role of Moana way back, which is a Disney lead in the Disney film

Detailed explanations 👀 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, British Man said:

Imagine if the first clue was Cam?

That would be some JUICY drama for IDF

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

:shock:

Ahaha, BK putting Cam below Top 3 would be as unexpected as Kelly's favourite cowboy being my favourite contestant of S19... So very unlikely...🥴😬

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, sydneysam said:

who's giving you the inside scoop 🤨 cause i know you didn't come up with these detailed explanations all by yourself :haha:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I didnt mean it in a bad way I just thought people like Durell & Pete should’ve been higher

Don’t worry, it didn’t come across as a negative comment. 🙂 You’re free to share your opinion and thoughts on the ranking (as long as you’re respectful, which you were.) 🤗

23 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here are the clues for the next set of contestants (#21-25.) Remember, the order of the clues does not indicate the actual ranking order...

We gonna do a game of "What's the dumbest guesses that still make sense"

- Cam Anthony (murdered his opponent)

- Lindsay Joan (The unkept promise was Kelly stealing her and the kept promise was me not burning down my house when she left)

- Carolina Rial (Episode 2 of the blinds only had 2 females, but the only one who could be in this set was the one who got a chair turn)

- Jordan Matthew Young (He had to run away from the haters who were mad at him for doing so well. He lost the show though, because the two people in front of him had so much weight when it came to the voting)

- Gihanna (She auditioned for the Disney Film "Princess and The Frog". Don't fact check me on that. She did.)

I literally did NOT know what to do for the 4th one so I pulled it out of my behind

Edited by British Man
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

We gonna do a game of "What's the dumbest guesses that still make sense"

- Cam Anthony (murdered his opponent)

- Lindsay Joan (The unkept promise was Kelly stealing her and the kept promise was me not burning down my house when she left)

- Carolina Rial (Episode 2 of the blinds only had 2 females, but the only one who could be in this set was the one who got a chair turn)

- Jordan Matthew Young (He had to run away from the haters who were mad at him for doing so well. He lost the show though, because the two people in front of him had so much weight when it came to the voting)

- Gihanna (She auditioned for the Disney Film "Princess and The Frog". Don't fact check me on that. She did.)

Haha, well played!