2. 2. Who will place 2nd?

• Grace Kinstler
    • Willie Spence
    • Chayce Beckham
  3. 3. Who will place 3rd?

• Grace Kinstler
    • Willie Spence
    • Chayce Beckham

Im going to guess Chayce gets 1st, Grace gets 2nd, Willie gets 3rd. Grace and Willie are interchangeable, but Grace has shown more versatility than Willie, has had equal social media stats to him despite his exposure before the show, and better ITunes/Spotify performance with the original singles (even though that could be potentially useless info). 

If they do the Finale  like they did in S17 where the 3rd placer gets eliminated mid-show and voters are allowed to revote on The Top 2, I see the votes from Grace/Willie going onto the other and allowing them to win. If its not like that, pretty sure Chayce is locked. 

I mean... cute non threatening country WGWG was there....its Chayces game.

if Grace can play some instrument i think she can sneak to top 2 or wins

i think, its 

Chayce

Grace

Willie 

I absolutely think Chayce could win this season...

...but I think using his #1 iTunes placement as the reason why is not great data journalism.

It's an interesting data point, to be sure, but it's not necessarily predictive. 

It does tell us one thing: out of the people who watch Idol AND buy music on iTunes... Chayce is the big winner with these folks.

What it doesn't tell us: out of the people who watch Idol and DON'T buy music on iTunes... who knows?

Now, I ask you... based off of the show's demographics... which of those pools do you think is bigger?

So, all in all, I'd say who the hell knows?

Unfortunately I think Chayce will win, Willie 2nd and Grace 3rd.  I want Grace to win but I don’t see it happening but then last season I thought Arthur had it in the bag so who knows?

• Like 1

1. Chayce

2. Grace

3. Willie

I know most think that Grace will place 3rd and maybe she will...but, I don't think Willie will pick up any of the votes Casey had and that they are likely to split between Chayce and Grace...that's why I think Willie will place 3rd...

On 5/19/2021 at 9:55 AM, kamil24 said:

I wouldn't count Grace out yet, the most viewed performance on Youtube this week is her cover of A Moment Like This (actually surprised it's this performance out of them all..)

I hope she can come in 2nd, but I like Willie, too!!!!