Who Sang it Best - S20 Instant save

thevoiceisthetop

Speechless - Jared Herzog (s17) or Pete Mroz (s20) 

Superstition - Danny Hunter Jones (s3), Chris Blue (s12), or Jose Figueroa Jr (s20)

Lose You to Love Me - Marybeth Byrd (S17) or Corey Ward (s20)

It Will Rain - Bryan Keith (s3),Kris Thomas vs C. Perkins (s4), Josh Kaufman (s6), Deanna Johnson (s8), Gabe Broussard (s11), Ryleigh Modig (s20)

a) None of the Above >>>>> Jared >>>>>> Pete

b) Chris >>>>>>> Jose

c) Marybeth >>>> Corey

d) Ryleigh >>>>> Mr. Perkins vs. Mr. Thomas >> Bryan > DeAnna > Josh

For good measure: Ryleigh >>>>>> Corey >>> Jose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pete. Listening to Ryleigh again and again, I feel that she truly encapsulated the emotion of the song so well. Some of the other others did that, but none of them took me on the emotional journey that Ryleigh did. 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Listening to Ryleigh again and again, I feel that she truly encapsulated the emotion of the song so well. Some of the other others did that, but none of them took me on the emotional journey that Ryleigh did. 

Same 💞

when I tell you I was WORRIED when I heard Carson say “It Will Rain” it’s an understatement. But she slayed that and you took the words right off my mouth.

That said:

hate Speechless lol so I’ll just vote Pete even though it wasn’t that good, I like the guy

Chris Blue

Corey

Ryleigh

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Same 💞

when I tell you I was WORRIED when I heard Carson say “It Will Rain” it’s an understatement. But she slayed that and you took the words right off my mouth.

That said:

hate Speechless lol so I’ll just vote Pete even though it wasn’t that good, I like the guy

Chris Blue

Corey

Ryleigh

My wi-fi went out during the instant save (lmao good timing) but I could choppily hear bits and pieces of Ryleigh's performance, which was good enough for me to vote for her (esp. considering I literally heard 5-10 secs of Corey's performane total). Listening to it after, it's so incredible, and it sucks that she was eliminated for that. That was my favorite performance of hers, by a lot. She tapped into the emotion so well in that one.

• Like 1