Season With The Strongest Semi LineUp?

VoiceSelf12

Which Season Had The Strongest Semi LineUp  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which Season Had a Strong Semi Finals LineUp?

• Season 13
    • Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17
    • Season 19
    • Season 20

Unpopular but I LOVED S19’s lineup. 
- Desz was my favorite! HER VOICE IS SO DAMN POWERFUL

- Cami was great although in her semifinal performance she hit a few bum notes. However, before semifinals I loved her run (She had my fav BA, KO and PO)

- Carter was SO GOOD

- Jim/Ian/Ben weren’t flat out terrible like Gyth so I didn’t mind

- Tamara was great. Needed to work on breath control tho

- Although John H was probably the best vocalist of S19; I wish he picked songs that showcased that better.

- Bailey was meh but she did better on the instant saves then the actual performance

Edited by VoiceFan!

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Probably S20. I mean, the 9 people advancing delivered some of the strongest performances of the night (tastes may vary but overall they all got the job done). S13 had some duds honestly.

red alert GIF?

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

S20 for sure.  S20 has mostly strong artists who deliver good performances with only 2 meh competitors(John's team).  Even with that, John's team aren't flops and haven't delivered bad performances yet.  Its very rare to see a season without a single flop in the semis.  S13 was just Chloe, Addison, and Noah: the rest were pretty forgettable.  However, Chloe/Addison/Noah are fair bit stronger than all of S20's people right now: I don't see anything from S20 ever beating stuff like Total Eclipse of the Heart (Chloe), River (Noah), or Addison's original song in the finale.  I'm sure the top 2 which will 100% be 2 of Kenzie, Rachel, and Cam, will be pretty close, but not as close or as good as the Chloe/Addison top 2.  S20 is a lot more consistent but S13 has higher high points so far.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

S20 for sure.  S20 has mostly strong artists who deliver good performances with only 2 meh competitors(John's team).  Even with that, John's team aren't flops and haven't delivered bad performances yet.  Its very rare to see a season without a single flop in the semis.  S13 was just Chloe, Addison, and Noah: the rest were pretty forgettable.  However, Chloe/Addison/Noah are fair bit stronger than all of S20's people right now: I don't see anything from S20 ever beating stuff like Total Eclipse of the Heart (Chloe), River (Noah), or Addison's original song in the finale.  I'm sure the top 2 which will 100% be 2 of Kenzie, Rachel, and Cam, will be pretty close, but not as close or as good as the Chloe/Addison top 2.  S20 is a lot more consistent but S13 has higher high points so far.

I think that if S20 had a long season, we may have gotten a TEOTH or a Tennessee Rain (or even multiple!). This is a VERY strong cast.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I think that if S20 had a long season, we may have gotten a TEOTH or a Tennessee Rain (or even multiple!). This is a VERY strong cast.

I haven't seen every season of the show (this was the first I've watched since s15 and I skipped a couple of the older ones) but this is easily the strongest cast out of every season I've seen.  I agree and really wish we had more time with this incredible cast and that this show had the format of the older seasons that gave us a lot of time with these people, especially this particular top 9.  Even though there's only 2 weeks, the last few weeks of the show have been some of the best episodes I've ever seen of the Voice.  This season is like the polar opposite of S14 that had such a weak lineup that I stopped watching after the live playoffs lmao

Edited by Anonnymoose