5. Devan (if he wins the 4 way)

TEAM LEGEND:

1. Victor

2. Zania

3. Carolina (if she wins the 4 way)

4. Pia

5. Ryleigh

TEAM BLAKE:
1/2. Pete or Cam (depending on who gets the better song choice)

3. Jordan

4. Anna

5. Emma (if she wins the 4 way)

Guaranteed: Likely going to be the PVs of their respective teams, and if they aren't, they're an automatic save.

1. Kenzie

2. Cam

3. Dana

Good chance for PV/CS/WC

4. Victor

5. Rachel

6. Pete

7. Corey

8. Gihanna

9. Zania

Uphill battle, but still plausible 

10. Zae

11. Ryleigh

12. Jose

13. Andrew

14. Jordan

Doubting it

15. Anna

16. Pia (She's going back to reggae)

I don't think any of the 4-way KO would make a dent tbh.

Edited by FloorWax

99%

1. Kenzie

2. Cam

3. Dana

90%
4. Victor 

5. Pete

6. Rachel 

Everyone else

7. Corey

8. Gihanna

9. Zania

10. Jordan

11. Anna

12. Zae

13. Ryleigh

14. Pia

15. Andrew (I would put him a bit higher but his song choice seems to be uptempo, so...)

16. Jose

17. 4WKO winner

This is so wrong, I can already feel it

Edited by Daillon

Kelly:

Kenzie

Corey

Gihanna

Zae

Savanna (if she wins)

John (not 100% sure abt this one)

Victor

Zania

Ryleigh

Pia

Carolina (if she wins)

Nick:

Dana

Rachel

Andrew

Jose

Devan (if he wins)

Blake:

Cam

Pete

Anna Grace

Jordan

Emma (if she wins)

Team Kelly:

1. Kenzie (duh)

2. Corey

3. Gihanna

4. Zae

5. Savanna (if she wins)

This is honestly anyone's game for 2nd place. Everyone has a good shot there.

Team John:

1. Zania

2. Victor

3. Ryleigh

4. Pia

5. Carolina (if she wins)

This one has shifted quite a bit since KO's imo.

Team Nick:

1. Dana

2. Rachel

3. Andrew

4. Jose

5. Devan (if he wins)

Seems pretty straightforward.

Team Blake:

1. Cam

2. Pete

3. Jordan

4. Anna Grace

5. Emma (if she wins)

Also pretty straightforward but the only certain lock is Cam.

• Like 1

Team Kelly :

1. Kenzie

2. Corey

3. Gihanna

4. Savanna (If she wins the 4 way)

5. Zae

Team Nick :

1. Dana

2. Rachel

3. Andrew

4. Devan (if he wins the 4 way)

5. Jose

Team Legend :

1a. Victor

1b. Zania

3. Ryleigh

4. Carolina (if she wins the 4 way)

5. Pia

Team Blake :
1. Pete

2. Cam

3. Anna Grace

4. Jordan

Team Kelly

1. Kenzie Wheeler (Only country artist left, pimped in prelives, likely to deliver live. He’s definitely making the finale)

2. Corey Ward (gotten better producer treatment than others, also has been very good each round)

3. Gihanna Zoe (Her KO was a breakout moment, and could deliver a good PO. About even with Zae here)

4. Zae Romeo (Shortclipped battle and also stolen from a less stacked team. His playoff could be good, but he might be overshadowed by other team members. About even with Gihanna though)

5. Savanna Woods (4WKO, Minivan doesn’t seem to like her that much)

Team Nick

1. Dana Monique (best producer treatment, could get PV but will be saved by Nick if she needs it)

2. Rachel Mac (potential dark horse, though we need to see if she does well live)

3. Andrew Marshall (Nick seems to like him and he has an underdog arc, which could help, but he’s likely not making SF)

4. Jose Figueroa Jr (Declined the most on the team, his KO was montaged and many people praised Awari in battles over him)

5. Devan Blake Jones (4WKO, also seems like a fodder)

Team John

1. Zania Alake (Seems to be the most vocally impressive from the team, also most consistent)

2. Victor Solomon (John will save him, but he has declined from his audition. He needs a performance like his audition to get PV)
3. Pia Renee (Could have another good performance, but she hasn’t been consistent in the competition. Also with Zania likely getting PV, lowers her chance at a save)

4. Ryleigh Modig (Not very popular with the demographic, but has had some good performances)

5. Carolina Rial (Her KO was positively received for a 4WKO, but doesn’t seem like she will go far in the lives, even on Team John)

Team Blake

1. Cam Anthony (Blake loves unexpected artists that pick him and he seems to be loved by the casuals. Also got very positive feedback on FB. Helps that his early threats are gone)

2. Pete Mroz (Will most likely give a solid performance, and he could get the Blake save due to connection)

3. Jordan Matthew Young (Not very well received in prelives, especially compared to other singers like him, but he could win the WC if he steps it up)

4. Anna Grace (Blake steals rarely advance, even if they are good. I don’t see the public taking to her as much as the first 3)

5. Emma Caroline (4WKO winner, also seems to be the least experienced, so she could struggle live)

TEAM KELLY:

1. Kenzie

2. Corey

3. Gihanna

4. Zae

5. Savanna (If she wins the 4 way)

TEAM NICK:

1. Dana

2. Rachel

3. Andrew

4. Jose

5. Devan (if he wins the 4 way)

TEAM LEGEND:

1. Victor

2. Zania

3. Pia

4. Ryleigh

5. Carolina (if she wins the 4 way)

TEAM BLAKE:
1.  Cam

2. Pete

3. Jordan

4. Anna

Ranking this by team because there's no overall vote.

TEAM KELLY
1. Kenzie - Obvious frontrunner, only country singer remaining, has got minivan support. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't win the entire thing.

2. Corey - A surprising contender, Corey has proven to be a fierce competitor. He won't get the PV with Kenzie around, but I think he's the likely CS.

3. Zae - Zae has been pretty positively received by Minivan so far. I think his chances of surviving the night are pretty low, however.

4. Gihanna - She hasn't made much progress in terms of support. Had one great performance, but may not be able to deliver live.

5. Savanna - Even if she wins the 4-way KO, I don't think she's going to sing for the WC. A singer like her just doesn't work well with the core audience. She's the most confident singer on Kelly's team, but it can only carry you so far.

TEAM JOHN

1. Victor - There's no way he's not getting the PV. The only man on Team John, and the girls on his team are not the type of artists Minivan usually support. Plus, unlike Tanner from last season (who was ALSO the only man on his playoff team), he has proven in his audition that he CAN sing.

2. Zania - The most consistent on John's team by far. Never had an off performance, and a good contender for his save.

3. Carolina - I can see her singing for the WC if she wins the 4-way KO. The other contestants are not who minivan typically votes for.

4. Pia - If she has another performance like her KO, Pia MIGHT get to the WC. But as an older reggae female who hasn't really resonated outside of her KO, I think her chances are slim.

5. Ryleigh - Has not gotten high praise with minivan so far, and I don't expect that to change.

TEAM NICK

1. Dana - She's lucky she's on a weak team, because Dana has gone 2/3 on old uptempo songs, neither of which has gotten high social media praise. A ballad will make her a lock, but she needs to be very careful with song choice.

2. Rachel - Rachel has been on a huge upward trend, but I think she's probably going to crash and burn live. I do hope she makes it through, because her growth arc has been incredible.

3. Andrew - Andrew's KO was well received on Facebook, but I'm not sure how it'll go after. He hasn't really done much so far that stands out.

4. Devan - Devan has been a decently liked contestant from minivan, so I think there's an outside chance he'll make the WC if he wins the 4-way KO. It's not likely, however.

5. Jose - Bless his heart. He doesn't have a chance, and is bar none the most likely contestant to be eliminated outright.

TEAM BLAKE

1. Pete - I truly believe Pete has more minivan support than Cam. Plus he's the type of contestant that Blake supporters WILL vote for. Watch out for him.

2. Cam - By far the most talented contestant on Blake's team, but will probably need to be as good as his KO from here on out to truly be the one to beat.

3. Jordan - Jordan has been surprisingly lacking in minivan support, but I still expect him to be in the WC simply due to his competition.

4. Anna - A contestant like Anna rarely survives the playoffs, and the competition is too tight for her.

5. Emma - Even if she wins the 4-way KO, she's not the most confident singer. And that can (and probably will) translate poorly to the lives. 

Edited by MatthewPalermo