Who was robbed getting eliminated in the top 9

Devon1245

Who was robbed getting eliminated in the top 9  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who was robbed getting eliminated

• Cassandra
    • Alyssa
    • DeShawn

Overall, I would've preferred seeing DeShawn move on since he's been good, but his performance tonight was... not a good look. Cassandra did her best performance, but I'm not a fan of hers in general. Alyssa should've been gone in the semi-finals.

I guess I'll go with DeShawn.

no one was robbed! this is the game and they just didn't have enough people who voted for them. don't blame other contestants who got more votes that they "stole" someone else's place. they should have worked harder to GET those votes by convincing people to vote for them. they didn't.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, blackfield said:

no one was robbed! this is the game and they just didn't have enough people who voted for them. don't blame other contestants who got more votes that they "stole" someone else's place. they should have worked harder to GET those votes by convincing people to vote for them. they didn't.  

Arthur literally stole someone's spot.

...I'm halfway joking 🥴

How Hunter gets to stay and Alyssa was eliminated is totally beyond me.  Hunter never should have made it on the show at all (totally weak voice BORING!!!)

Edited by Bill B

17 minutes ago, Bill B said:

How Hunter gets to stay and Alyssa was eliminated is totally beyond me.  Hunter never should have made it on the show at all (totally weak voice BORING!!!)

Please don't put other contestants down. I'm sure Hunter worked hard to make it in the competition!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blackfield said:

There should be an option "No One Was Robbed". 

10 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Please don't put other contestants down. I'm sure Hunter worked hard to make it in the competition!  

I get people like Hunter.  But if wants to be the Idol winner, he has to have a thick skin - and be ready to take a lot flack.  And often times, it will be unfair.

Why do people not like Deshawn. I thought his performance last night was great!!! Alyssa was okay and Cassandra was spotty again. 

Oh well. It was obvious who was going home before they ever sang. I originally thought Caleb would go home but realized it would be Cassandra.

5 hours ago, Bill B said:

Because he’s way more connectable