AI 19 ● Top 16 Reveal and Performance ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She reminds of Taylor Swift from the voice to the look, even how tall she is. She's another one that would fit seamlessly into the modern pop industry but she doesn't fit a singing competition for me. It was good as it's gonna get with her I think. Same issue I had with Alana Sherman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

lmao the way this song is about nostalgia for 2002 and she didn't even exist then, iconic :wub:

Lmaooo it really is so iconic. :dead: 

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Not as good as her performance last week but still decent. 

MTE. 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

She wants to make us feel old. :dead:

LMAOO She really does. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

When you realize someone can now sing Jesus Take the Wheel on Year You Were Born week...

Lmao omgg i know. What a way to make us feel old. :haha:  I was also thinking how some of these kids were just born (or not even born yet) when Carrie Underwood won Idol. :dead: 

Just now, holinessss said:

what's up with the pushing of older/classic songs? they can't clear new songs or what?

Honestly I think she has a point. The older songs are more likely to get the votes on these show. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joe14 said:

She reminds of Taylor Swift from the voice to the look, even how tall she is. She's another one that would fit seamlessly into the modern pop industry but she doesn't fit a singing competition for me. It was good as it's gonna get with her I think. Same issue I had with Alana Sherman. 

Agreed completely. She reminds me of many artists that are out now...... and probably would have been discovered without this show. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lmao omgg i know. What a way to make us feel old. :haha:  I was also thinking how some of these kids were just born (or not even born yet) when Carrie Underwood won Idol. :dead: 

June 2005 was the cut-off, so there could’ve been auditionees who weren’t born yet when Carrie won. :giggle: