The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Today´s tapings are still not sold out. Looks like they´re having some empty seats in the house.

Lol nevermind, just checked and now Taping 2 is sold out. Taping 1 (the one with all the steals and saves) is the only one still available.

Hailey Mia just posted a quote from Disney + a herbal tea supplement for throat on her next IG story with the smirk emoji. It looks like she's also on today 

Edited by sydneysam
forgot to specify it's for throat

3 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Hailey Mia just posted a quote from Disney + a herbal tea supplement for throat on her next IG story with the smirk emoji. It looks like she's also on today 

Looks like both Haileys might be performing today then. Hailey Green posted this earlier today…

C2-B173-A9-D3-A7-447-F-A351-8-B02-D33176

32 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

That’s surprising maybe the COVID stuff goin slowly 

Booking audience for this show is really complicated right now especially with the restrictions they put on not making changes to your pod regarding the number of people or not changing the name of the guest once their vaccination card has been verified. You'd think because the audience is smaller all the tapings would definitely sell out, but just the way things are right now and having enough time to fill last minute cancellations that's not the case. Also, I'm not sure why they waited so long to send the first round of invites this time, but because it was less than a week lead time it would be harder for people to get the day off of work  at the last minute if they hadn't already asked off before they actually got tickets. Basically it's hard to go to the tapings right now unless you regularly have the taping day free and or if you have some flexibility on scheduling a vacation day and you don't have to worry arranging child care, etc. at the last minute and you also need at least one friend that's in that situation as well.

18 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Kelly outfit 100/10

Great jacket John! 

Ariana is fine, but her new styling is boring. She can do better

Blake is Blake

Yes Ari better pull out stops in upcoming rounds with her look LOL AND KELLY YES😭❤️

Edited by BigMac454

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let’s hope potential new restrictions don’t limit audiences even more over the rest of the season. I’m a firm believer that some artists perform much better when they can feed off a live audience. 

Yeah, I think that was the case with Taryn tbh 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Let’s hope potential new restrictions don’t limit audiences even more over the rest of the season. I’m a firm believer that some artists perform much better when they can feed off a live audience. 

Definitely. The cheering, the clapping, interacting with them, can definitely elevate someone´s confidence while performing. 

Also, the show kinda felt the need to compensate the lack of cheering and laughing in the last two seasons by adding a more obnoxious laugh and clap track to the pre-taped rounds. Now that we´re back to the live audience, hopefully it goes back to normal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I think that was the case with Taryn tbh 

Yes, I even commented on that in her thread before we ever saw a single performance from her. You can see from her live videos that she is very engaged with the audience. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yes, I even commented on that in her thread before we ever saw a single performance from her. You can see from her live videos that she is very engaged with the audience. 

Yeah, I remember you saying that. A lot of her live videos had the crowd as the focus too.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

From what I understand the guidelines that were in place for the Blinds had not been updated since the "re-opening" of California's economy and the lifting of the requirement for vaccinated people to wear masks indoors so I don't think there will be any changes regarding that for this weeks tapings now that L.A. County has reinstated the indoor mask requirement for everyone. But I guess we'll see. I know the producers preference is no masks, but at the same time audience reaction isn't quite as much of a big deal for Battles as it is for Blinds, I mean some coaches have even admitted in the past to looking at the audience's reactions for clues about who might be up on that stage when their back is still turned to it.