The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So probably they are all performing today.

TPTB is gonna want to keep Holly around, so I´m betting she´s on Taping 1.

In addition to the other ones who’ve posted motivational quotes today, Holly, Gymani, and Wendy are all probably today since TPTB will want all of them to stick around for a while (Holly bc Ari used her only block on her, Gymani bc she sang Ari in the blinds and didn’t pick her which makes her intriguing, and Wendy bc she’s a ringer and I’m 98% sure she’s going to be a Blake favorite based on my gut feeling).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Jershika also posted something motivational 

Me, who’s not nearly as Jershika crazy as you but still praying she’s paired with someone she’s got a chance to win against (as long as it’s not Gymani, I think she’s got a good shot tbh):

I Hope Please GIF

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Me, who’s not nearly as Jershika crazy as you but still praying she’s paired with someone she’s got a chance to win against (as long as it’s not Gymani, I think she’s got a good shot tbh):

I Hope Please GIF

If Jershika and Gymani are paired there’s NO WAY she isn’t getting saved.

The only people I can see Jershika with is The Cunningham sisters, Aaron or Gymani

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

If Jershika and Gymani are paired there’s NO WAY she isn’t getting saved.

The only people I can see Jershika with is The Cunningham sisters, Aaron or Gymani

Hate that Gymani’s the logical partner but thankful they’re with Kelly whose pairings don’t always make perfect sense so there’s a chance both could advance via a win rather than one winning and the other getting saved.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also, going today doesn’t guarantee a steal or save. ;)

It doesn´t, but still, they have higher odds than the people tomorrow, particularly the Taping 4 peeps. You know how trigger happy the coaches can get.