The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Again the brothers are the weak link. 

Really? I thought Josh sounded the best out of the 3 of them during "The Chain." Caleb was shaky, yes, but so was Bekah/Thomas. She really needs to work on her support when it comes to high notes.

Unless you're talking about the ballad, which I haven't heard because I don't have cable so am still waiting for them to upload the rest of the performances on YouTube 🥲

3 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

Current iTunes standings 10 minutes before the end of show:

GNT - River #9 

GNT - The Chain #13 

GNT - DITW #19 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #91 

GNT - MHTM #124 

GNT - VLV #162 

Also, GNT

Wichita Lineman- #119

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, kforreal said:

Really? I thought Josh sounded the best out of the 3 of them during "The Chain." Caleb was shaky, yes, but so was Bekah/Thomas. She really needs to work on her support when it comes to high notes.

Unless you're talking about the ballad, which I haven't heard because I don't have cable so am still waiting for them to upload the rest of the performances on YouTube 🥲

I was talking about the ballad. Maybe I’m being too critical, but I’ve felt this was all season. They harmonize well, but when one of them goes solo, the quality takes a bit of a dip. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Jeez, Hailey Mia is REALLY behind on her uptempo. She seems like a lock for the 5th or 4th place. 

With all due respect, Jershika's stats are way to low. I'm gonna be shocked if she doesn't end being 5th. (She killed it regardless, though)

I expect Hailey to be 4th, but anyway, nobody was gonna beat GNT, and it's not a shame at all to lose against such talented and experienced performers like Wendy or Paris, especially being a teenager with no experience before the show.

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I was talking about the ballad. Maybe I’m being too critical, but I’ve felt this was all season. They harmonize well, but when one of them goes solo, the quality takes a bit of a dip. 

I completely agree. None of them would have made it past the battles if they had gone into this competition solo. Which I think they're completely aware of, that's why they're here as a group after all.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Like I said, that performance wasn’t about impressing minivan. Was it perfect? Absolutely not, but she got to show a different side of herself. Actual stars rehearse performances like that for weeks to get them down. It’s fine. 

she’s someone who is very current and musically relevant. It’s actually pretty rare that a contestant like that made it as far. 

she may not win, but if I were a record executive I’d want her before any of the other 4.

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 2

Just now, SNI2 said:

Y'll acting like I'm dragging Hailey Mia when in reality, I'll be voting for her as well 💀

I didn’t think that at all, but she has votes coming from places Facebook stats don’t capture, which is why I think she’ll be 2nd or 3rd. You can see that on other platforms. If she ends up in 4th or 5th, it’s not a big deal anyway. 

Just now, mercfan3 said:

she’s someone who is very current and musically relevant. 

she may not win, but if I were a record executive I’d want her before any of the other 4.

That’s exactly my point. Her placement in this finale is irrelevant. Showing she can be current is what matters here. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

ITunes update:

GNT - River #6 

GNT - The Chain #7

GNT - DITW #14

GNT - BNTIFY #44 

Paris - Me & Mrs. Jones #58 

GNT - MHTM #80 

Hailey - idontwannebeyouanymore #103 

GNT - VLV #105 

Wendy - How Will I Know #171 

ALSO:

GNT - Wichita Lineman #82 

How many of them do you think will end up in T10 till tomorrow's show?

• Haha 1