The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

So you mean they took what he said out of context and made it fit the narrative that teams were almost full? 

The Voice? Using editing to promote a narrative?

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

(In all seriousness I think that’s the likely case, since we know Aaron taped well before teams filled up)

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I recall someone mentioning a source comment saying Jershika was basically a four-chair turn but Blake and Ariana were full. Did they happen to mistake her with Shadale since Blake basically said the same thing to Shadale? 

The source noted Jershika went after Ari and Blake were full. I don't remember specific comments from Blake or Ari.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Kinsey was saved by Kelly, and the other three coaches tried to steal her. Because all four of them wanted to keep her after she lost her battle, Kinsey got to choose which team she wanted to be on, and she chose to stick with Kelly.

No wonder none of them used their steal to save her when Kelly dumped her in the next round🥱

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Which battles are you guys looking forward to see the most?

Because I really like the performers/combination
GNT vs Kinsey (also for the 4 chair save)

Brittany vs Samara

Jeremy vs Jershika

Wendy vs Manny (lesser extent)

Because I’m interested in the improvement

Raquel vs Hailey

Paris vs Jonathan

1 hour ago, jus.willy said:

oh-

Yeah, that’s what I figured. I said this in a private message earlier today, but the source being an Ari stan is likely what caused the exaggeration. 

Edited by Bk1234
And no, I did not contact/interact with the source.
  • Like 2