The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

considering there wasn't a name involved, I think it's more of a possibility actually. Taping 7 had a lot of mistakes on final teams (Katherine being with Kelly, Vaughn being with Kelly, KJ being with Blake, etc.) So my bet is that a guy actually did Anyone by JB but didn't end up on John's team, as it says on the OP

Yeah, the long haired rock dude ended up not even existing as well.

It could be another person that sang that song and did make a team, of course. I'm just glad it wasnt Samuel lol, he got a much better song for an audition.

Xavier seems likely.

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Listened to Keilah Grace singing live and first of all, how was she paired with Joshua, and second of all, how was she given good 4 u by olivia rodrigo?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCj869XnoW1/?utm_medium=copy_link

As the days pass I'm getting more and more convinced that that battle is gonna get montaged.

And honestly, it would probably be a favor to both of them given the song choice.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I lowkey actually hope it gets montaged since apart from the terrible song choice it pretty much would free Joshua from any possibilities of getting the dreaded KO montage, and I need to hear him sing "Falling".

Josette Diaz, Calvin Lockett, and Van Andrew all say hi.

Edited by Rodney

46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As the days pass I'm getting more and more convinced that that battle is gonna get montaged.

And honestly, it would probably be a favor to both of them given the song choice.

I'm more convinced they got the song 100% wrong but crazier things have happened with song choices :haha:

Is there another notable "good for you" song (I see a Selena Gomez song but that's not too likely either)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I'm more convinced they got the song 100% wrong but crazier things have happened with song choices :haha:

Is there another notable "good for you" song (I see a Selena Gomez song but that's not too likely either)

Deadass those are the only two that show up with a google search lol.

Maybe there was a lyric that said "good for you" in the song, and the sources got confused.

If thats actually the song, then what in the actual hell? Lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Deadass those are the only two that show up with a google search lol.

Maybe there was a lyric that said "good for you" in the song, and the sources got confused.

If thats actually the song, then what in the actual hell? Lol

It'd have to be the flip of the century :haha:

Joshua sounds theatrical. Maybe it's like Broadway or something?

Edit: OH GOD

I was thinking "For Good" from Wicked but this is a thing too I guess :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

I listened to Carson's audition when it first leaked late at night (where i'm from) so I didn't get to pay much attention to it.

After listening it again now, sorry to say but, that's probably one of my least favorite auditions so far this season, if not my least. It did absolutely nothing for me. I even liked Chavon better because he was at least kind of interesting.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It'd have to be the flip of the century :haha:

Joshua sounds theatrical. Maybe it's like Broadway or something?

Edit: OH GOD

I was thinking "For Good" from Wicked but this is a thing too I guess :haha:

DUDE I SWEAR IF THIS IS THE ACTUAL SONG I WILL SCREAM

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Does Keilah have a theatre background?

Her IG profile has the subtitle "Performing Arts". Apparently she is also an actress. She is also represented by an agency that does TV and theater work, among other things.

Edited by Teraginn

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's not my favorite from DEH, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than Olivia Rodrigo.

Considering that DEH just got released in theaters, this could also be cross promotion from NBC.

Good point, it seems like DEH is produced by Universal!