The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Screenshot-2021-09-25-05-38-42-24.jpg

Janora Brown too. If they really are on next week, we might finally confirm who the unsure artists are

.. or they could be trolling/normally hyping up the episodes lol. In any way I'm hyped up for the new episodes 🤩

Edited by sydneysam

Here are my audition ratings so far 

#19 Jonathan Mouton - idk i just really didn’t like it, not really a great song for auditioning

#18 Hailey Green - yay she made a comeback, but i still dont like the style that much (high notes were good)

#17 Katherine Ann Mohler - good. some weird parts and i don’t like how it’s the most viewed video out of the premiere (vaughn dosnt count) just because ariana when there are much much better auditions

#16 Vaughn Mugol - meh audition to premiere, some flats

#15 Joshua Vacanti - the beginning was good until he hit the high notes, everything except for the high notes were good it’s just that he never hit the high notes well and that’s the best part of the song

#14 Jack Rogan - cool and clean but no energy or emotion

#13 Jim & Sasha Allen - was expecting better vocals? more power? hopefully they do a hello sunday move though

#12 Kinsey Rose - Very calming a very chill country audition with a twangy beat. I feel like Kelly didn’t need to use her block but I respect it

#11 Chavon Rodgers - some parts were just off but other than that he was good and i liked some flips he did to the song

#10 Carson Peters - Don’t know how it got 4 chairs but I liked it more than Ethan Lively, Kenzie Wheeler 

#9 Katie Rae - some pretty good clean runs, but that’s it

#8 Lana Scott - an entire vibe, just felt really happy watching this, theatrical almost

#7 Carolina Alonso - one chair turn that should’ve been like a 3 chair turn, just a lot of really good high notes

#6 Gymani - really good take on the song with cool flips (it’s blowing up on youtube trending!!)

#5 Peedy Chavis - a really good not cringe elvis audition, it felt really groovy and john was into it and so was i

#4 Paris Winningham - criminally underrated, i was feeling every bit of it. those growls were really good (better then chris weaver sorry). only part i would change is that the beginning was somewhat overdone 

#3 Girl Named Tom - best group ive seen on the show, really peaceful vibe and harmonies and chair turns were timed well 

#2 Samuel Harness - those first two lines were so good and his unique rasp and tone really ties it in for me, such a good audition

#1 Wendy Moten - vocally this might be the best audition ive ever seen dont come at me thx. other than that her entire high part was so good and i could not stop raising my eyebrows every 0 seconds like wtf that was so good

updated post, reply with your thoughts

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Legendium said:

#19 Jonathan Mouton - idk i just really didn’t like it, not really a great song for auditioning

#18 Hailey Green - yay she made a comeback, but i still dont like the style that much (high notes were good)

#17 Katherine Ann Mohler - good. some weird parts and i don’t like how it’s the most viewed video out of the premiere (vaughn dosnt count) just because ariana when there are much much better auditions

#15 Joshua Vacanti - the beginning was good until he hit the high notes, everything except for the high notes were good it’s just that he never hit the high notes well and that’s the best part of the song

#13 Jim & Sasha Allen - was expecting better vocals? more power? hopefully they do a hello sunday move though

#12 Kinsey Rose - Very calming a very chill country audition with a twangy beat. I feel like Kelly didn’t need to use her block but I respect it

#11 Chavon Rodgers - some parts were just off but other than that he was good and i liked some flips he did to the song

#10 Carson Peters - Don’t know how it got 4 chairs but I liked it more than Ethan Lively, Kenzie Wheeler 

#8 Lana Scott - an entire vibe, just felt really happy watching this, theatrical almost

#7 Carolina Alonso - one chair turn that should’ve been like a 3 chair turn, just a lot of really good high notes

#6 Gymani - really good take on the song with cool flips (it’s blowing up on youtube trending!!)

#5 Peedy Chavis - a really good not cringe elvis audition, it felt really groovy and john was into it and so was i

#4 Paris Winningham - criminally underrated, i was feeling every bit of it. those growls were really good (better then chris weaver sorry). only part i would change is that the beginning was somewhat overdone 

#3 Girl Named Tom - best group ive seen on the show, really peaceful vibe and harmonies and chair turns were timed well 

#2 Samuel Harness - those first two lines were so good and his unique rasp and tone really ties it in for me, such a good audition

#1 Wendy Moten - vocally this might be the best audition ive ever seen dont come at me thx. other than that her entire high part was so good and i could not stop raising my eyebrows every 0 seconds like wtf that was so good

Just a friendly reminder, but I'd recommend not to update too often. Because, if you were to update every time a new singer was introduced then you'd have:

One after Blind Audtion Ep. 3

One after Blind Audition Leak for Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 6

One after Blind Audition Ep. 6

That's 7 updates

Edited by British Man

25 minutes ago, Legendium said:

Agree with all if this 🙌

So I think this will be the artists on ep 3

B:Carson(opener)

A:Hailey Mia

K:Jeremy 

J:Samara

A:Raquel

B:The Joy Reunion 

J:Shadale/Sabrina 

K:Holly (closer)

the 9th artist will be either team Kelly or Blake , so Either Kelly or Blake will have 3 artists on ep 3 instead of 2 if that’s the case then , Blake’s 3rd artist would be either LiBianca or Manny , and for Kelly Wyatt or Xavier.

17 minutes ago, British Man said:

Just a friendly reminder, but I'd recommend not to update too often. Because, if you were to update every time a new singer was introduced then you'd have:

One after Blind Audtion Ep. 3

One after Blind Audition Leak for Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition Ep. 4

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition Ep. 5

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 6

One after Blind Audition Ep. 6

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 7

One after Blind Audition Ep. 7

One after Blind Audition leak for Ep. 8

One after Blind Audition Ep. 8

(I just assumed there were 8 episodes because there were 8 tapings but idk tho)

6 Blind audition shows. Last one is Oct 5th, per the Oct 5th show description 

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 6"

ORIGINAL

10/05/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Blake Shelton vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the final night of Blind Auditions.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

6 Blind audition shows. Last one is Oct 5th, per the Oct 5th show description 

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 6"

ORIGINAL

10/05/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    : Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend and Blake Shelton vie to discover and coach the next singing phenomenon on the final night of Blind Auditions.

Thank you very much. I edited the original post

Looking through everyone's stories and it seems to me that given the specific language she used + the fact that her username isn't more clear/easily searchable, I'm still convinced Jasmine Mills is a no-chair turner for Monday.

Still banking on the last big question marks being Kaitlyn with Blake and Janora with John.

I could see Monday's lineup as TJR/Carson/Kaitlyn giving Blake 3 + Raquel/Hailey as Ari's 2 + Keilah/TBA for John + Xavier or Wyatt/Holly for Kelly

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I could see Monday's lineup as TJR/Carson/Kaitlyn giving Blake 3 + Raquel/Hailey as Ari's 2 + Keilah/TBA for John + Xavier or Wyatt/Holly for Kelly

Assuming it's nine chair turners and not eight.

Checked out the FB promo for this Monday, and at 0:06 there's a girl I cant identify but she already had Kelly turned around (look at her light), and John also pressed his button. That might be Kaitlyn?

And apparently, Ariana tried to use her block on John but he already had turned. And the artist recieved a two chair turn from them. Wonder who it was.

This pretty much confirms Holly closing since the storyline for Ep 3 is going to revolve around Ariana's block.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Checked out the FB promo for this Monday, and at 0:06 there's a girl I cant identify but she already had Kelly turned around (look at her light), and John also pressed his button. That might be Kaitlyn?

She's the one I identified as Keilah Grace, she kinda looks like her. We'll see

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I feel that there's more of a chance that the source confused chair turns than artists themselves. 

considering there wasn't a name involved, I think it's more of a possibility actually. Taping 7 had a lot of mistakes on final teams (Katherine being with Kelly, Vaughn being with Kelly, KJ being with Blake, etc.) So my bet is that a guy actually did Anyone by JB but didn't end up on John's team, as it says on the OP