The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm hesitant to agree with someone who has a lifeless bugs bunny as a profile picture,

It's an unimpressed bugs bunny LMAO. 

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

but I think you're right on this. Same story as last season with Avery and Kenzie. Could be different though.

It's just logic lol. What's the point of Blake winning with a country teen? 😂

Most people focus too much on the contestants and forget that this is a TV show, just saying :shiftywave:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s as good a choice as any. If I said who I think it is, y’all would think I’m crazy, so I’m just gonna leave it there. 🤔

I think I know who you mean, judging by the fan thread you joined today. Considering their current coach, I don’t think you’re too far off.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She could be too, honestly, but that’s not the name I had in mind. 

I think the contestant you are talking about will get paired with the duo, and her coach will side with them since they are OG Team Kelly (spoiler). But with Kelly you never know. 

I have to admit, when I found out a 13-year old was Team Ari, I was like “winner alert”. But her covers left me unimpressed and she was stolen, so yeah… I’m not counting her out yet tho

Edited by Daillon

54 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think I know who you mean, judging by the fan thread you joined today. Considering their current coach, I don’t think you’re too far off.

Are you guys implying that Hailey Mia made it to the lives 🤔

If that's true, then this is Kelly just being Kelly 🙃.

2 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

OML what do you predict for the teams

I don’t know, I’ve been trying to avoid predicting anything because my predictions will usually flop… 🥲 

If last season is anything to go off of, only two of my current fan thread artists will survive the Knockouts (probably Wendy and someone else - if Wendy doesn’t make it, I’m suing) and one of my eliminated fan thread contestants will be robbed of a steal (and possibly even the win :ph34rwave:) Cheers! 🙂 

• Like 1

I think my favorites are all likely safe. Wendy is probably moving forward, Ariana told Ryleigh that it's them two 'till the end, and I don't quite see Holly going home yet, though I could be wrong on that. I am curious to see results about others and any potential song choices we get, though. 

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t know, I’ve been trying to avoid predicting anything because my predictions will usually flop… 🥲 

If last season is anything to go off of, only two of my current fan thread artists will survive the Knockouts (probably Wendy and someone else - if Wendy doesn’t make it, I’m suing) and one of my eliminated fan thread contestants will be robbed of a steal (and possibly even the win :ph34rwave:) Cheers! 🙂 

I ONLY GOT 1 of mine as of now so you lucky LOL BUT I GOT RYLEIGH

36 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think the contestant you are talking about will get paired with the duo, and her coach will side with them since they are OG Team Kelly (spoiler). But with Kelly you never know. 

I have to admit, when I found out a 13-year old was Team Ari, I was like “winner alert”. But her covers left me unimpressed and she was stolen, so yeah… I’m not counting her out yet tho

I won’t say whether that’s who I’m talking about, but as long as you brought it up, I can imagine it being very difficult for two very young contestants to harmonize in that environment. We’ll see what happens. 

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

I ONLY GOT 1 of mine as of now so you lucky LOL BUT I GOT RYLEIGH

I was very lucky in the Battles. I highly doubt that luck will continue in the Knockouts. 🥲 Who knows though, maybe someone new will pop up and I’ll make a thread for them? 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I was very lucky in the Battles. I highly doubt that luck will continue in the Knockouts. 🥲 Who knows though, maybe someone new will pop up and I’ll make a thread for them? 🤷‍♂️ 

Yea I MIGHT WANT TO MAKE THE THREAD for the boy in “good for u” if I find out he is good…. But let’s see what happens I NERVOUS TO SEE IT

Teams Post-Knockouts 

Team Kelly:

Holly Forbes

GNT

Hailey Mia

Gymani

Peedy Chavis ( knockout steal)

Team Legend:

Brittany Bree

Sabrina Dias

Paris Winninghman

Shadale Johnson

Raquel Trinidad ( knockout steal)

Team Ariana:

Bella DeNopali

Ryleigh Plank

David Vogel

Jim&Sasha

Jershika Maple ( knockout steal)

Team Blake:
Wendy Moten

Carson Peters

Jonathan Muoton

“Burnette girl”

Kinsey Rose ( knockout steal)

I might be a tad bit delusional about this TBH but oh well.