The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

FD08-D356-A05-F-4658-8637-0-B5-C39-E7-FC
Alexandra seems to be home. She did use a filter called “california” though. She could be heading there now, but it seems too late in the day for that. 

the filter is probably a hint of sorts, or maybe she just likes that filter :haha:

what do you mean by it being too late in the day? i'm pretty sure it's only 1:51 in LA right now 

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

what do you mean by it being too late in the day? i'm pretty sure it's only 1:51 in LA right now 

I feel like the other contestants flew out earlier. 

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So she´s in. Probably Team Kelly because of the sudden follow after Day 1 of blinds.

Yeah, which I expected because of the follow, but it’s nice to have confirmation that she’s in.

Edited by Bk1234

If Lexi and Carson are on team Kelly then Kelly’s team this season potentially might be the best team assembled post blinds ever. Kelly will go through hell and have a DIFFICULT time just picking the contestants that will advance and I don’t blame her, she really can’t go wrong with picking the contestants that will advance team Kelly is going in to battles and knockouts will be a death zone. 

Edited by Mohammad

6 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

If Lexi and Carson are on team Kelly then Kelly’s team this season potentially might be the best team assembled post blinds ever. Kelly will go through hell and have a DIFFICULT time just picking the contestants that will advance and I don’t blame her, she really can’t go wrong with picking the contestants that will advance team Kelly is going in to battles and knockouts will be a death zone. 

Carson is not on Team Kelly. That information was false. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, professorX said:

And why isn't there a very short promo between the interactions of the coaches like last season? 

The promo was released like 3 months before the new season so what's stopping them from doing it again 😂

Honestly 😞

Hey y'all, so there's 3 new names I kind of hinted at last week...

We reached out to some of the sources.

The sources from taping 6 and 7 deny that these are from the taping (meaning that no, we don't have reason to believe either of the 2 AA women are the pov lady or the taping 7 2-chair turn), but they could still be from another taping.

I reached out to the taping 1 sources to see if any of these were present but after a whole week, we have not heard back.

Janora Brown Instagram | YouTube not found | Performance

Jasmine Mills Instagram | YouTube

Sasha Allen (he/him) Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

^AND NO THAT'S NOT THE SEASON 4 SASHA ALLEN

Sasha is on the confirmed at hotel list (because I mean... look at his TikToks)

Janora and Jasmine are still TBA.

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 14