The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Can’t for Ryleigh because her range , technique, and her storytelling are just PHENOMENAL. I LOVE , LOVE, LOVE singers like Ryleigh. Her range is INSANE like WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she’s REALLY good! A ton of range and vocal agility. 

• Like 3

Also, just realized that John has never wasted his block. Everytime he uses it, he gets the artist. (Julian King, Max Boyle, Nelson Cade III, John H, Ciana). Wonder if this happened this season. We have already Ariana´s and probably Kelly´s block now. I´m curious about the other two.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Are chair turners allowed to post covers/other singing videos between blinds and battles?

Yeah I think so because Savanna Woods last season posted Christmas covers and a cover of I Don’t know Why on the 30th of December  , 2020

Edited by Mohammad
  • Thanks 1

https://vcmnews.com/blog/season-21-the-voice-spoilers-news-updates-2021-read/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

This site is hilarious :haha: It literally just copies everything that everyone on here says regarding spoilers. 

• Wendy Moten’s major hit “Come On in Out of the Rain” is a standard in the Philippines. Count on her to deliver some legit performances this season. She has done backing vocals for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill on tour, plus Martina McBride and Vince Gill. In addition, her album from last year is classified “Americana” with the traditional sounding country.

• Nicole Renee (from the list of the possible) posted a cover song today. In addition, Hayden Johnson encouraged everyone to check out a Lucas O’Reilly song on his IG story.

Shelby Lee Lowe (hotel spotted) appears to be recording. This information suggests that both Nicole and Shelby were eliminated.

• Kaitlyn Velez is dubbed the ukelele queen by many. Instagram
  • Haha 10

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://vcmnews.com/blog/season-21-the-voice-spoilers-news-updates-2021-read/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

This site is hilarious :haha: It literally just copies everything that everyone on here says regarding spoilers. 

• Wendy Moten’s major hit “Come On in Out of the Rain” is a standard in the Philippines. Count on her to deliver some legit performances this season. She has done backing vocals for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill on tour, plus Martina McBride and Vince Gill. In addition, her album from last year is classified “Americana” with the traditional sounding country.

• Nicole Renee (from the list of the possible) posted a cover song today. In addition, Hayden Johnson encouraged everyone to check out a Lucas O’Reilly song on his IG story.

Shelby Lee Lowe (hotel spotted) appears to be recording. This information suggests that both Nicole and Shelby were eliminated.

• Kaitlyn Velez is dubbed the ukelele queen by many. Instagram

Why does it says Girl Named Tom is battling The Cunningham Sisters lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, Mistake006 said:

Why does it says Girl Named Tom is battling The Cunningham Sisters lmao

Idk 😂 It’s clear the person writing the article has no idea what they’re talking about and just saw that someone suggested how hilarious it would be to have the two groups go against each other. :haha:

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:
  • Wyatt Michael: watch this throwback artist, with some hints of Bublé in his presentation.
  • KJ Jennings: a sweet jazzy voice, with great melodic vocals presented.
  • Holly Forbes: a seasoned singer with a great tone and good song choices indicated.
  • Girl Named Tom: Listen to the Carolina in My Mind cover.
  • The Joy Reunion: a trio of country performers with sweet tones and instrumental skills.

I mean, some credit would be nice...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Wyatt Michael: watch this throwback artist, with some hints of Bublé in his presentation.
  • KJ Jennings: a sweet jazzy voice, with great melodic vocals presented.
  • Holly Forbes: a seasoned singer with a great tone and good song choices indicated.
  • Girl Named Tom: Listen to the Carolina in My Mind cover.
  • The Joy Reunion: a trio of country performers with sweet tones and instrumental skills.

I mean, some credit would be nice...

They update it regularly, so maybe they’ll include more stuff that you post :P

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

They update it regularly, so maybe they’ll include more stuff that you post :P

Alright, more material then:

• Due to the depth of Team Kelly, Aaron Hines is viewed as a bit of a dark horse there, despite having turned 4 chairs. Watch out for his gospel influenced voice.
  • POV woman is a THREAT. We don´t know anything about her or what she sounds like, but she´s AA and turned 4 chairs, so make sure to stan her. She´s gonna WIN.
  • Team Legend is the weakest team, giving S14 Team Adam energy (Credit to @VintageVoice for this  one)
  • KJ Jennings is widely known as Miss Misty.
  • Haha 9

Okay Ryleigh is now in my top 3 favorites. she is OUT OF THIS WORLD. The technique, range , tone, vocal agility, storytelling are INSANE and the her vocal placement technique is not something to overlook. She is INCREDIBLE. If she delivers well consistently through out this show , I wouldn’t be mad if she won , actually she would be one of the contestants I would be rooting for to win this season.

• Like 1