The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

35 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Really? Why? I actually think she’ll fill first🤣

I watched the Road to Lives thing from Season 20 again yesterday and when Kelly was talking about how button happy she was her first season and I was thinking Ariana might be possibly the same way because she's been a fan of the show for awhile and might get a little overcome with the excitement of actually sitting in the chair and getting to turn for people. If everyone picks her in the first taping I think the other coaches would probably advise her to pace herself more or she's going to get full too fast. I suspect Ariana will get blocked at least two, but most likely three times so that could slow her up from getting pretty full after the first day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

So my friend that was in the Virtual audience for the finale said that the producer guy said that “the voice will be back live next season”. Meaning the live audience will be back.

I'm confused why this implies that a live audience will necessarily be back? All I understand from that is that they plan to do live shows next season.

I'm sure I'm missing something here lol, I guess he was just talking to the audience? Still not quite sure lol

Kelly turned a lot in her first season, but got too much in her head near the end, thus she filled her team last. 

New coaches in general tend to be more easily impressed and excited to turn their buttons. John was pretty liberal in pushing on S16 before he went to become stingy (and then leaving that behind starting with S19). I think Ariana will be a bit of an easy turner, but make no mistake, there a lot of contestants who could be fans of her, but perhaps don`t end up buying her pitches or strategically want to stand out in other teams.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm confused why this implies that a live audience will necessarily be back? All I understand from that is that they plan to do live shows next season.

I'm sure I'm missing something here lol, I guess he was just talking to the audience? Still not quite sure lol

That doesn’t make sense lol. It’s a given that lives will be back. I’m pretty sure that persons means live audience🤣 because appearently the question was asked about the audience and that was the response.

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

lol getting yourself prepared. i been watching my queen for over a decade so i already know what to expect

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Leaked clip of her coaching: (3:30-3:48)

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

The dry humor should mix well with Blake, then, since he also has a pretty natural dry wittiness. 

In any case, I think this will be a good panel (likely not gonna top S14 as my all time favorite, but it’ll be a good balance in any case so no complaints from me).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The dry humor should mix well with Blake, then, since he also has a pretty natural dry wittiness. 

In any case, I think this will be a good panel (likely not gonna top S14 as my all time favorite, but it’ll be a good balance in any case so no complaints from me).

I would be overjoyed if we got a Blake/Kelly/Ariana/Alicia panel in a later season. I'm happy with John as a coach, but Alicia's amazing, imo. 

I'm interested to see how Ariana fits in with the rest; if the dry humor thing is accurate, I agree she'd go well with Blake. 

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I wasn't in the audience for the finale, but during the Top 9 results show I asked about live audiences coming back. The warm up guy didn't really know for sure, but  based on how things were evolving with bringing back live audiences for other shows he didn't think they were going to be virtual audiences anymore. 

You can see what Bill said to the audience at the end of the finale in this video he posted. He said he thinks that was his last virtual audience.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPUeRtspO4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by rhapsody99
Clarified which results show.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I wasn't in the audience for the finale, but during the results show I asked about live audiences coming back. The warm up guy didn't really know for sure, but  based on how things were evolving with bringing back live audiences for other shows he didn't think they were going to be virtual audiences anymore. 

You can see what Bill said to the audience at the end of the finale in this video he posted. He said he thinks that was his last virtual audience.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPUeRtspO4L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Damn when I saw your name I really thought you was coming with the BA dates😂🤧 u usually always come on here with important info lpl

4 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Gwen is more likable, and we know how much minivan loves her. :haha:

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Damn when I saw your name I really thought you was coming with the BA dates😂🤧 u usually always come on here with important info lpl

The warm up guy mentioned June for Blinds, but nothing more specific about dates.