The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

35 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I...don't even know what to say. All of that was completely unintentional and truly just a coincidence.

These accusations really hurt and it's making me seriously think about wanting to take a step back from hosting the rankdowns I'm currently hosting/have planned once this and the SCD Rankdown finishes up. 💔

To be fair to you, I do not think you are like consciously doing it. I think if there's any bias, it's all subconscious because you hate my opinions (which is totally ok, most people do). Def do not want you to feel bad and affect the rest of your IDF experience, I was annoyed for a moment and now I am over it and I apologize for being a drama queen (per usual).

29 minutes ago, *Diana said:

She always tagged us and said within the hour.. I don't see how that is rigging anything lol. 

I love you Amanda. 

One hour :dead: I usually am on only once a day! I don't think all of us are on IDF 24/7. 

• Like 1

I'm the person whose rankdowns literally went on a 3 month hiatus because I was far too busy with outside-of-IDF stuff? I know not everyone can be on IDF 24/7. I certainly can't, which is why I'm like "I'm posting noms within the hour because I finally have time" Those who also participated in the SCD rankdown can attest to me doing the same thing there and I never got any complaints about rigging in that rankdown.

I thought I was being a good host for pushing forward and trying to see this through to completion after making you all wait so long for it to come back so these accusations really don't sit right with me.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I'm the person whose rankdowns literally went on a 3 month hiatus because I was far too busy with outside-of-IDF stuff? I know not everyone can be on IDF 24/7. I certainly can't, which is why I'm like "I'm posting noms within the hour because I finally have time" Those who also participated in the SCD rankdown can attest to me doing the same thing there and I never got any complaints about rigging in that rankdown.

I thought I was being a good host for pushing forward and trying to see this through to completion after making you all wait so long for it to come back so these accusations really don't sit right with me.

I understand that they don't sit well with you but as I mentioned certain things did not sit well with me either, so I had to get it off my chest. You can hate me for it if you want, but I can only tell you that that is how I felt about certain things that happened in the rankdown.

I also do think it's great that you hosted and pushed the rankdown to completion, but the rankers also came back after a three month hiatus as well to push it to completion. I was trying to diffuse this, but if you want to continue this privately, my PMs are open.

Anyway, I will still see this through to completion, as well as the SCD rankdown. I will let everyone know about the status of my other rankdowns at some point in the near future. I'm gonna be on a break from IDF in 9 days anyway as I am going on a trip with my mom & grandmother for my birthday.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, *Diana said:

Judge away. I was just being lazy and when I saw their names I didn't even look at the rest of the list. Saved myself a write  up though. 😘

That's fair lol, top 50 is an amazing accomplishment for all the teams at this point. It was moreso that I didn't understand why Tyler & James were still around. :haha: 

I will Fast Forward Colin & Christie

• Like 1

THE FINAL CUT

nPprZQE.gif

You all know what comes next. We have 23 teams vulnerable and up for elimination after the immunities have been handed out, but only 13 teams can join the Top 20. That means 10 teams must go, and this round will have you doing multiple cuts. As always, you will each make a solo cut. You will also be put in groups to make a group cut.

REMAINING TEAMS

Joe & Bill

Nancy & Emily

Blake & Paige

Oswald & Danny

Linda & Karen

Kami & Karli

Joseph & Monica

Ron & Christina

Azaria & Hendekea

Andrew & Dan

Dan & Jordan

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire

Ernie & Cindy

Bill & Cathi

Abbie & Ryan

Mona & Beth

Pam & Winnie

Tim & Marie

Shelley & Nici

Logan & Chris

Brooke & Scott

Rachel & Elissa

GROUPS

btW8Xn6.png

GROUP 1: @*Diana@Steven_ & @JC

GROUP 2: @QueenKalie & @*Chris

GROUP 3: @Weedy_Speedy & @Alex95

I put the last 3 in groups last time I randomized groups for this, so I did the reverse this time to switch it up.

You have 24 hours to make both your individual and group cuts! Please ask for an extension if you need one so I do not have to resort to the randomizer for cuts. (!) 

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Final Cuts)

DAN & JORDAN

NhkMy.gif

Dan & Jordan are brothers who won the 16th season of The Amazing Race. It was Jordan's dream to be on The Amazing Race, and Dan made it clear early on he only agreed to go on the Race for Jordan. They weren't viewed as contenders to win throughout the race. They struggled driving stick shift and bickered a lot. Their placements were sort of average, and the only time they won a leg before the finale was due to a Fast Forward. Even though Dan expressed he didn't really want to be on The Amazing Race, he eventually became invested. Dan & Jordan were overshadowed by Jet & Cord's dominance in the race and popularity with the viewers, so it was a shock when Dan & Jordan ended up winning the race. Many fans were outraged and claimed Dan & Jordan cheated by cutting Jet & Cord at the airport line. Dan & Jordan were actually able to get ahead due to being upgraded to first class without any extra cost. This gave them a lead going into the final leg, and they kept this lead for the rest of the leg. They managed to reach the Finish Line 25 minutes before Jet & Cord. I wasn't rooting for Dan & Jordan and I'd rather have seen Jet & Cord win this season. There are few options left to cut, and Dan & Jordan just don't happen to be one of my favorite teams. So, that's why I've chosen to eliminate them as my final individual cut of the game. Sorry to any fans, but out they go from the rankdown.

Andrew & Dan

image.webp

Season 13 is not one of the best seasons, I'd argue it was one of the least eventful and most useless seasons we had. Boring with a capital B. Even the winners are just meh to me so when I looked at this list of who to cut Andrew and Dan were at the top of my list. I don't think season 13 should be in our endgame if other in my opinion better seasons are already completely out of racers. As much as I have eliminate male/male teams I guess this isn't a shock to anyone nor do I care what anyone thinks of me personally. I am happy with the game I played. Anyway, back to Andrew and Dan. They a pair of frat boys who placed third in season 13. When you identify yourself as Frat Boys proudly, I just don't trust you LOL. It's a easy cut for me at this point. I don't really understand how they made it this far in the first place.

Mona and Beth

@*Diana @Steven_ and I are cutting this team to encourage peen representation in this top 20. So sorry to Mona and Beth, but you are cut. I actually do remember rooting for Mona and Beth because they were part of the underdog alliance of Joey and Meghan and John and Jessica. All the others were against them, so I remember rooting for them since everyone loves an underdog! Unfortunately, here, there are just many different favorites and it was one that the three of us could agree on. I believe they are a team that is likable but probably was not a threat to win in the end anyway. I would have loved though if they had been able to take down the annoying Bates and Anthony. Well at least they slayed them in this rankdown! Anyways, congrats to the roller derby moms for making it this far! Queens who are an all-female team that always got uturned because they were just that much of a threat! :wub:

Azaria & Hendekea

azaria-bored.jpg

Azaria & Hendekea got unlucky in being in the extremely strong S12 cast. I love bickering siblings and Azaria & Hendekea did deliver on that front. I find bickering siblings to be the most fun duo because I feel the least uncomfortable watching them. Couples and parent/child teams could get a bit yucky at teams, but I feel like siblings get each other well enough and, I mean, we’re all supposed to bicker with our siblings that’s what they’re there for lol.
Azaria thought he would be the leader of the team, but Hendekea shut that shit down immediately because she knew she was an equal to him. Azaria said he’s not usually a domineering personality and only gets that way with Hendekea and I totally believe that because I’m that way with my siblings as well :dead:. Despite the fact that they never really worked out these issues between them, the two of them still dominated winning three of the first five legs and establishing themselves as the frontrunner team of the season. I never thought they were boringly dominant either. They weren’t having meltdowns every second, but they were still a lot of fun to watch, Hendekea specifically. 
Hendekea stood up for herself, not just against Azaria, but against other teams as well. Most notably, Hendekea got in a fight with Jennifer when they had a footrace to the pitstop for first in Burkina Faso. Jennifer was desperate as hell for first place and was angry at Hendekea and Azaria for taking it since they already had two first place finishes. Hendekea shut her down immediately though and had no plans on giving away any chances at first place just because she’s better than the other teams :wub:. She also called Nicolas out at the airport in Burkina Faso to Lithuania. She overheard him trying to convince travel agents not to help the other teams. In response, Hendekea made her way over to another travel agent and got the seats Nicolas wanted before him :wub:.
Azaria & Hendekea had a lot of heart as well that made them enjoyable. While some of the teams were kinda tragic in Africa, Azaria & Hendekea were very appreciative of being there and took in the culture in a really nice way. Of course, there’s also the alliance between them and Ronald & Christina, which turns into a love story between Azaria and Christina. I love that the two of them fell in love on the race and I think their relationship is so cute. We didn’t really see them flirt or anything like that on the show so it was just a really natural connection between the two of them. And now they’re married and have beautiful babies together and it’s what they deserve :wub:
Azaria & Hendekea’s mid-season elimination is still one of the most shocking eliminations in TAR history for me. The two of them were just so dominant. Even when they made tiny mistakes, they recovered perfectly. Unfortunately, they accidentally got stuck with business tickets when they needed economy and just couldn’t find a good enough flight to catch up with the rest of the teams, thus eliminating them. Such a stupid mistake to make. I fully believe if they didn’t get screwed there, or if that leg was a NEL, they could’ve won the whole season. Just goes to show how quickly you can fall from first to worst on the show. For a team who only survived half the season and doesn’t really have any big moments I can’t justify bringing them to the top 20 considering the fact that two of us have to agree on an elimination and I already have deals involving saving other teams. I do also hate to cut a strong Black team at this point of the game since I am hoping for a more diverse top 20, but they are also one of the most irrelevant teams remaining. I still love them and I'm glad they did make it this far.

This is me and @Weedy_Speedy's duo cut

Joseph & Monica

Season 9

UntitledMA16738099-0001.2.jpg

I actually really like Joseph & Monica, believe it or not, and along with Ray & Yolanda they are definitely my favorites of the 9th season. I'm cutting them because we are literally down to the wire and I don't think they're a top 20 team of all time. But they are one of my favorite "villain" teams, probably because I want to gag at them being considered the villains because they weren't entertaining the hippies' douchebaggery. :rolleyes: Their hippie hate was totally justified and I think it's pretty disgusting how the show wanted us to root for BJ & Tyler when they literally acted like they were privileged to MoJo's money and threated to yield them if they didn't give them anything. Yet if the tables were turned I doubt the hippies would've given them sh*t lol. Also remember the time that the hippies tried to create "tension" between them by insinuating that Monica had a thing for Eric & Jeremy? God, what f*cking tools. Such a brilliant moment when Monica called them out on that to their faces at the mat. If only that deathrace in Australia hadn't been an NEL. Anyway, cool couple, have great instincts in people, but at this point it's their time to go.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy