The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

35 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yes.

I was the one who dropped the ball by not reminding you all about the deadline, so I’m fine with granting extensions. Also, if people want to send updated write-ups, feel free to do so.

Thanks! I will have it to you by 11.59 mountain time Friday.

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Thanks again for the extension @*Amanda. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my top four and I have one more full writeup to do. Everything will be in tonight though.

Did you start a couple tar rankdown on sucks? Because when I was looking for pictures some popped up from rankdowns there. 

21 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Did you start a couple tar rankdown on sucks? Because when I was looking for pictures some popped up from rankdowns there. 

Haha no I don’t have an account there. Other people have done them I suppose, I haven’t lurked there in years 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah it was called rankdown and formatted the same way with the same rules and everything so I was just guessing it was you. :giggle:

Well I stole the format of rankdowns from sucks (who might’ve stolen them from somewhere else who knows), they’ve been around for years there

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Well I stole the format of rankdowns from sucks (who might’ve stolen them from somewhere else who knows), they’ve been around for years there

Ahh okay yeah it looks like it's been active for a while checking out all the questionable choices that have been made there now. :giggle:

• 3 weeks later...

Completely random and no one cares lol but I’ve been concerned for Brooke & Blair for months now as she hasn’t posted anything on social media with him for a while. Recently she was at a wedding with another man so it seems they’re over and my dreams of them being on the next All-Stars are crushed 😭 (unless they do it as exes which mayhaps could be more iconic…….)

Edited by Alex95
  • Sad 1