The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

You guys did not make this easy to figure out. :dead: Obviously, everyone's #1 choice is in here but then there was an 8-way tie for the most votes with 2 votes each, so I had to do the math. :dead: The 7 teams who got the highest cumulative rankings in the 8-way tie are on the list as well.

NOMINATIONS

Tyler & James
Brendon & Rachel
Gary & Mallory
Flo & Zach
Nathan & Jennifer
Charla & Mirna
Ernie & Cindy
Jaymes & James
Dan & Jordan
Colin & Christie
Tammy & Victor
Trey & Lexi
Joe & Bill

Meghan & Cheyne

You are cutting & saving 1 team each. (!) 

@Alex95 @*Chris @*Diana @JC @Weedy_Speedy @QueenKalie @Steven_

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (Cycle 11 - Nominations Posted)
On 3/29/2021 at 12:22 PM, *Diana said:

Jaymes & James

maxresdefault.jpg

Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis are a team of Chippendales on The Amazing Race 21. That is literally all their The Amazing Wikipedia states. They were that irrelevant lol. How does one write 100 words on a couple of racers they truly remember nothing about? Well now she can't even rely on the wiki for help that is how forgettable these two are. Also I am married and not about to save pictures of men on my phone without a shirt LOL not that my husband would care but it took me a minute to fine one with one lol. Look these two were probably beloved by the people watching but I don't remember anything about them so I am going to cut them. Bye now

SAVING: TK & Rachel

I wrote this so reposting it. They were saved after this and came along way and a whole lot further so good for their fans 

SAVING: Flo & Zac 

Edited by *Diana

NATHAN & JENNIFER 

GBHaQ.gif

Nathan & Jennifer were a dating couple that competed on The Amazing Race 12. They went on the race to repair their relationship after Nathan cheated on her. Although they got engaged in 2009, they have since broken up and are with different people now. During the race they were the bickering couple of the season, often arguing about gender roles. Despite the bickering, they usually placed near the top of the pack with an average of 3.70. They never won a leg though. Nathan & Jennifer made it to the Final 4, and their elimination was a cause of the pair choosing to take a bus and train to the Detour instead of a taxi. They were eliminated in fourth place, and their elimination also happened to be on Jennifer’s birthday too. Sorry to any fans, but out they go from the rankdown.

Saving Ernie & Cindy.

Edited by Steven_

Tammy & Victor

hqdefault.jpg

Following Nick & Starr’s win, Tammy & Victor become the second pair of siblings in a row to win, and they have a lot in common with Nick & Starr. Both teams are extremely dominant winning many legs and pretty much always finishing at the front of the pack. Both teams are described as competitive and make moves that many seem as cutthroat in order to win (making & breaking alliances). Also, I find the brother to be ambiguously gay on both teams so that’s something 👀 (I used to be obsessed with Victor and his harem of young Survivor bros that live with him and he takes uncomfortable selfies with for years). I also neither hate nor love both teams. I do prefer Nick & Starr though because I have some issues with Tammy & Victor.
Tammy & Victor feel like an extremely incomplete team. Their most iconic leg is obviously in Romania, where they would’ve been eliminated if Brad & Victoria didn’t f*ck up at the airport. I actually love Victor’s breakout where it’s revealed that he’s an assh*le who doesn’t listen to Tammy at all. Victor leading Tammy miles out of the way during the detour as she begs them to turn around is probably one of the ugliest looks from a winner ever. They really should’ve been eliminated there, but they’re saved by the grace of God and Victor realizes that he needs to listen to Tammy more. But that doesn’t really happen at all…? It’s kind of like the previous winning siblings, the Linz Family. Megan Linz constantly talked about how she wanted her brothers to respect her more but it pretty much doesn’t happen. I expected Tammy to have a huge breakout episode. And while Tammy was never a weak competitor, she always remained in the backseat.
Tammy & Victor had a few fun moments for the rest of the race. I enjoyed how they had chronic backstabbing disorder and would fake being friends with Jaime & Cara and Margie & Luke only to run away from them like three seconds later. I also thought they were fun in Thailand, especially at the karaoke detour.
While Tammy & Victor are definitely deserving winners, I do think they got very lucky along the way. Along with narrowly surviving Romania, they had three legs right at the end in China. While everyone else struggled greatly with the language barrier, Tammy & Victor were right at home in China. And that’s completely fair, they shouldn’t be penalized for being able to speak the language...but three legs?! The Amazing Race never spends more than two legs in the same location, so to have three legs there is kinda bullsh*t. And to have them right at the end of the race too. At a time where the race is supposed to be at its hardest, Tammy & Victor were just sailing through.
Tammy & Victor performed well in the final leg though and Victor dominated that roadblock. They were totally the deserving winners of the season and I was excited for them as the first Asian-American winners in Amazing Race history. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to call myself a big fan of theirs, but with all the awful winners there have been, I’m content with Tammy & Victor in the winner’s circle.

Save Charla & Mirna

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I forgot to mention it earlier, but Jaymes & James were the last standing bring-back team, so congrats to them on that and a 247 spot jump from their original placement - what an impressive run for a bring-back team. :omg: 

This is a much better spot for them than when they were originally eliminated :dead:

7 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I forgot to mention it earlier, but Jaymes & James were the last standing bring-back team, so congrats to them on that and a 247 spot jump from their original placement - what an impressive run for a bring-back team. :omg: 

I was hoping they would make it to the Top 20. 😕

Brendon & Rachel

rachel-reilly_320.jpg

Obviously everyone here knows I hate Rachel Reilly so this cut is not going to come as a surprise to anyone here. At least they lasted a long time so they have that going for them I suppose lol. Brenchel have been a fixture on CBS reality tv for a long time now with a couple of Amazing Race seasons under their belt and a couple of Big Brother seasons as well. They fared well on most of them and Rachel won Big Brother once so there is that, but I never liked them so I always have to be the one to end up cutting them towards the end of these games. I think Rachel and Elissa are still in this rankdown? so I guess I have to cut them one more time later on :dead: 

Saving Gary & Mallory

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Sad 2

TREY & LEXI

Cutting a team quickly to save Colin & Christie meaning Trey and Lexi getting cut.  They were on season 21 and were aligned with Jaynes and James, and Natalie & Nadiya - definitely my lesser fave of that alliance. Thanks to the alliance, they did manage to dominate part of the race and contributed to Abbie & Ryan’s UTurn And elimination. They ended up thinking for themselves at this point and was able to dominate the last three legs before the last leg where they finished in third as they struggled. I hope this is 100 words and I can confirm my save.

saving : Colin & Christie