The Voice 20 ● Premiere - Blind Auditions 1 ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

The Blind Auditions Season Premiere
SEASON 20, EPISODE 1 • PREMIERE
8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
America's best undiscovered talent goes head-to-head on teams led by four of today's biggest musical icons, who playfully compete against each other while mentoring these inspiring singers in search of the next superstar Voice.

yiv-divider-trans.png

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Like 6

1 minute ago, David68 said:

We may have some new people in here from the S20 spoiler thread so

Make sure there are No spoilers because there are people who talk here who don't look at spoilers

yes :yes:

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Well, once again back here. All returnees and newcomers, let's have some fun shall we?

Let us talk about how this is going to be the worst season ever from just watching the first episode :wacko: 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, David68 said:

Let us talk about how this is going to be the worst season ever from just watching the first episode :wacko: 

By the end of the episode:

"Cancel this show"

"Worst premiere ever"

"This season is going to suck" yet I´m still watching it.

• Haha 2

Popping in before the mess begins - I can't be on my laptop like I normally am during the show since I'm roping my mom into watching with me, so I'll be back after the EST airtime ends with my thoughts + hers (my music taste is all over the place and hers aligns with the minivan demographic, so we'll see how this goes).

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Popping in before the mess begins - I can't be on my laptop like I normally am during the show since I'm roping my mom into watching with me, so I'll be back after the EST airtime ends with my thoughts + hers (my music taste is all over the place and hers aligns with the minivan demographic, so we'll see how this goes).

Get us who she likes after the show