American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Arthur's Theme still hanging on. ❤️ That was RJ's best imo.

Also fine with Think Twice going, although I agree that it's better than It's Raining Men. There's only 10 spots left in the top 20 so I definitely see some more "controversial" cuts happening, but there's not enough room for everything.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Arthur's Theme still hanging on. ❤️ That was RJ's best imo.

Also fine with Think Twice going, although I agree that it's better than It's Raining Men. There's only 10 spots left in the top 20 so I definitely see some more "controversial" cuts happening, but there's not enough room for everything.

That's my favorite RJ performance too. And same regarding TT. I do really like/love that one but it was one of my lesser faves from Kelly. 

24 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Ribbon in the Sky? :whut: Justin’s si underrated in this site.

Yeah. :( I loved "Route 66" and RITS from him, sad to see those go. :( 

48 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah. :( I loved "Route 66" and RITS from him, sad to see those go. :( 

Sorry :heartbounce: I didn’t think “Route 66” was too high on anyone’s radar! I haven’t thought about a lot of these performances since I was 13 and watching it air, so I’m going off of what’s deep in the memory banks (which is amazingly a lot of these!) :haha:

4 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Sorry :heartbounce: I didn’t think “Route 66” was too high on anyone’s radar! I haven’t thought about a lot of these performances since I was 13 and watching it air, so I’m going off of what’s deep in the memory banks (which is amazingly a lot of these!) :haha:

Awww it's okayy. :haha:  :hug: I actually like/love a lot of performances so yeah def bound to lose some faves now. LOL I totally get that too, as I've been doing the same of of memory. Although  I did start watching some performances today to help decide my cut.

7 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Cut Ryan Starr - If You Really Love Me

She growled and mumbled her way through it and Simon said she looked and sounded unbelievable. :dead: 

This Ryan "The Surreal Life 3" Starr slander. :claybleh: She had to deal with Jordan Knight and Flava Flav. :closedeyes: SHE'S SUFFERED ENOUGH. 😭 :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

:ermm:

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

That was MTE. I might be remembering the recorded version of it on American Idol: Greatest Moments, but I've always loved that performance. ❤️

Aww I'm sorry, you two. :( :hug: 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

#Justice4Ermm

200.gif

Ugh yes, I miss the ermm. :broken: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Less than 24 hours left! The following still need to cut.

(and me lol)

Lol I love the shout out to yourself. :lmao: