American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

My last pick is

*checks the front post*

...Mandisa's "Any Man of Mine," solely for being the least terrible performance of that song on the Idol stage? Then again the other option is Siobhan caterwauling the notes with no semblance of self-restraint

I think I thought Mandisa's was the weakest version. 🙈 Hm I thought Lauren's version was the best one, although that was underwhelming from her.

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I think I thought Mandisa's was the weakest version. 🙈 Hm I thought Lauren's version was the best one, although that was underwhelming from her.

Siobhan's was the weakest for me, but agree about Lauren. 

33 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

"Any Of Man Mine" knocking two frontrunners out in a row...its power!

Not to the same extent, but Love You Inside Out was LaToya and Melinda's weakest performances and the song that prevented them from having a five-star average on WNTS for anyone interested in the scores (although LaToya was eliminated after that and Don't Leave Me This Way).

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Siobhan's was the weakest for me, but agree about Lauren. 

I can't argue that. :haha: 

8 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Not to the same extent, but Love You Inside Out was LaToya and Melinda's weakest performances and the song that prevented them from having a five-star average on WNTS for anyone interested in the scores (although LaToya was eliminated after that and Don't Leave Me This Way).

I felt like that with that song on both of their runs. But never knew this regarding WNTS scores. Ugh heartbreaking. :broken: 

20 hours ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

can I actually steal Paris’ “Fever”? I’ve been debating what I want to do, and I think I want that one :haha::heartbounce:

5 hours ago, #jeah said:

@1234567890 can I send Taylor's In The Ghetto to round 4?

5 hours ago, NGM said:

can you switch Higher Ground for something else please? I want to move that one to round 4

Just re-quoting and bringing these Round 4 requests all on the same post. 

To bring attention for @1234567890 and @*Amanda

• Thanks 2

On 4/29/2021 at 9:59 AM, ~Tom~ said:

Also, the only time a Prince song was sung on Idol in the early seasons, wonder how they swung that.

Tamyra Gray was supposed to perform Kiss on Top 4 night and rehearsed until Prince stopped the song performance and she got stuck with New Attitude. :/

On 4/29/2021 at 12:23 PM, *Lily said:

"Kellie Pickler singing Bohemian Rhapsody" is still the wildest 5-word sentence I've ever seen/had to write and for that reason I want it to win!

Constantine deserved. :kalancry:

I totally forgot Jessica Sanchez ever performed this song. :stealth: Constanine > Jessica. :stealth:

On 4/29/2021 at 12:59 PM, ~Tom~ said:

Also, the only time a Prince song was sung on Idol in the early seasons, wonder how they swung that.

Wasn’t Paris from Prince’s hometown? That might’ve had something to do with it.

5 hours ago, Crisis said:

It was also the performance that snapped both of their “perfect games” as well. :haha: