Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Debbie Gibson

image.jpeg

Alan’s first real partner :wub:. Debbie was on the 25th season of the show, I had no idea who she was going into it. She danced a Foxtrot, Quickstep, and Argentine Tango. She was slowly improving each week, but she just didn’t have a fanbase behind her and there were a lot of strong dancers and fanbases this season. There’s a few people Debbie should’ve beaten like Nick, Drew, and Terrell, but I wasn’t heartbroken by her exit. Maybe I’ll watch her dances when I get to a computer and give her a better writeup. I’ve got nothing against her, I just wanted to make an easy cut right now. Yes, I did watch her dances later. I actually kinda liked her AT oop. I wish she had a personality that stood out more, she's someone I want to like more. But after rewatching her dances, I do stand by this cut as she doesn't stand out positively or negatively. Actually I wish I cut Aaron Carter, but I didn't have the time then.

Save Macy

Edited by Alex95

Donny Osmond

107818.jpg

Someone mentioning B*bby not being cut almost makes me want to change this but I am too lazy to write another writeup so I guess his literal only fan can have this win

Is this the most fair cut with the nominations? Probably not but was it fair this man actually won the mirror ball? No, not it wasn't. Am I bitter that the basic white man beat the incredibly talented POC Female? Yes. It wasn't okay then and its not okay now. (Sorry, not sorry Richard). As for Donnny he had a very likable pro in princess Kym. He brought the entertainment, was a decent dancer and was a man against a woman who had experience and was way more talented so of ofcourse he won. Doesn't mean I have to like it or let him stay long in this rankdown so I'll take this petty chance to cut him.

Saving: Frankie Muniz

Edited by *Diana

Barbara Corcoran

dwts-season-25-11-1-2000.jpg

Barbara Corcoran is a Shark Tank panelist & TV personality and businesswoman, who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 25. Barbara was partnered with Keo Motsepe, and they were the first couple eliminated from that season. Barbara danced two dances on her time on the show. She danced a Salsa to “Money Maker” which scored a 14 and a Tango to “Whatever Lola Wants” which scored a 17.

Oh gosh, Sola is sooo gonna hate me once again here. :see no evil monkey: And I am sorry for that but I do think Barbara is the weakest dancer amongst the nominees and she was my least fave of the bunch too. :blushingwave: Doesn’t mean I dislike her because I do enjoy Barbara. I thought she was a hilarious hot mess trainwreck on this show. She was hilarious with her flirtatious ways with Keo, although did it cross the line? Some may say so why don’t you say so, some would not. That’s up for you all to decide. But i thought they were fun and hilarious. But sadly, Barbara wasn’t much of a dancer and I was ultimately okay with her going out first this season - although I also wouldn’t have minded if she lasted a little longer. I will post her dances a link below that features both of her dances, so enjoy everyone!

Saving: Aaron Carter

tumblr_m2t4kriMu61rpkg2no11_r1_250.gifv

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

this is not in my french vanilla fantasy

I sorry. :blushingwave: 

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

What plan? If you wanted B*bby as the first winner out, you shouldn't have given him immunity. :dead: 

LOL yeahh. The Bobby immunity and this round's format, there was always gave a good chance that Bobby wouldn't be the first winner out. While I do feel bad that Donny was the first winner out, it was always a risk that was gonna happen. :dead: 

10 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

mentioning Bobby to get Diana to change her cut

:haha: 

Debi Mazar

Feathers | Debi mazar, Dancing with the stars, Worst costume

Debi Mazar is an actress that I only know from her guest appearance in one episode of Friends. Because I'm that basic. She played one of Rachel's roommates in the hospital while Rachel was in labor and waiting for a private room. Some of the more substantial roles she had were in Goodfellas, L.A. Law, and Entourage. Fun fact, she started her career as Madonna's make-up artist and as a hip hop dancer. Debi was on Season 9 of DWTS and was paired with Maks. Season 9 had a massive cast. Debi placed 12th out of 16, but only because Tom Delay withdrew right before. Including the relay dance in week one, Debi danced a total of 4 routines. She got straight 7s for a Tango in week two, but otherwise only scored 5s and 6s. 

Save Joey McIntyre