Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Tommy Chong
ABC-tommy-chong-jef-140923-16x9-992.jpg

How did he make the SEMI FINALS? I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS. I guess this show loves basic men who can't dance but "try hard" while completely nitpicking the female dancers for breaking wrong so why am I surprised? They even gave this man NINES for literally nothing. The bar is very low. He danced with Peta and despite ducking he made it to semi-finals during season 19. He did rob Lea but thank you DWTS GODS he did did not rob Janel. Or id fight. I mean Sadie robbing Janel was enough for me to be annoyed. God this season really sucked didn't it? Tommy lasting as long as he did was proof of that 

Saving: Bethany Mota

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

Tatum O'Neal

c334d79e100e02d52c98236a9ea0d1c1.jpg

Tatum O'Neal is an Academy award winning actress who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 2. Tatum was partnered with Nick Kosovich, where they were the second eliminated couple of that season. This cut also ensures that Vivica A. Fox is Nick’s last standing partner so #bless for that. Tatum danced two dances, a Waltz to “What the World Needs Now” scoring a 23 and a Rumba to “Careless Whisper” scoring a 17. 

Oh gosh with Tatum, I remember her really bothering and annoying me a lot on the show….. and I can’t even remember why. I think she said something that came across like she was better than she was (like she had an ego to her) and that bothered me? I wish I could remember better but that always stuck out to me. :haha: It should be obvious with the scores, but her Waltz was her much better dance and actually a pretty solid dance. But her Rumba wasn’t good - it lacked passion & chemistry and her dancing wasn’t too great here. You could make a case that she deserved to last longer than Master P and maybe George Hamilton (though he had a bad first dance and a good 2nd dance), but Master P was a fun trainwreck so I was fine with him outlasting Tatum - and fine with it with George too. I can’t find her dancse on Youtube soo i won’t be linking her dance here. Sorry Tatum.

Saving: Rick Fox

PhonyThisArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You two need to be careful with the assumption saves. 🙈 

Although the Audrina save was a good one. :wub: 

Ahh I know. :dead: I wasn’t majorly considering Tommy but he definitely did come to mind and I would have liked him to go a little further because I think his run was actually pretty good.

:wub:

Florence Henderson

*Will add pic later*

Florence seems like a fair cut at this point because 3/4 of the remaining nominees are not good dancers. She’s also the easiest one for me to write about so that’s why I chose her. Of course, she is known for playing Carol Brady and seeing her and Maureen reunite on season 23 was a nice moment. However, her time on season 11 wasn’t great. She was partnered with Corky Ballas. Her lowest scores were for her Rumba, which scored a 17 for technique and 18 for performance. Her highest score was a 21 for her Tango, which she danced to the Brady Bunch theme for TV themes week. She got eliminated after the Tango, so at least she went out on her best dance. Sadly, she passed away in 2016. DWTS did do a beautiful tribute to her by putting a star with her name on the ballroom floor. RIP Florence. Unfortunately, her time in the Rankdown ends here.

SAVING: Giselle Fernandez

KURT WARNER

Keke Palmer Lie Detector GIF by swerk

abc_gma_dwts_101110_wg.jpg

(Fun fact: I thought his last name was Wagner, so I googled Kurt Wagner and had no luck finding any DWTS-related stuff so that's partly why this write-up took so long.)

I'm sorry, he made it to fifth? FIFTH? As in two weeks before the finale????? I remember watching that season, and have no recollection of this man. Then again, when you have Brandy Norwood slaying the game every week, Br*stol Pal*n whining about how the judges are mean to her every week, and Jennifer Grey being overpraised because she's with D*rek, I can't say I'm surprised this one fell through the cracks. Kurt was partnered with Anna Trebunskaya, and I'm going to guess was one of her highest-placing partners considering she was Ashly 2.0 or the pre-Emma Slater. (Side not, Anna was married to Jonathan for nine years???? He's not gay????) Anyway, the highest score he received was a 24, which he received at four different points for his Quickstep, Tango, Waltz and Cha-cha-cha. His lowest score was a 15. Anyway, that's enough of Kurt Warner so just a reminder to stream B7 on Spotify!

SAVE: Betsey

Aww I liked Kurt well enough on DWTS11 and thought he and Anna had a sweet partnership. I would have preferred him to go before Audrina & Rick but to outlast Bristol. I'd say he was one of Anna's better partners, outside of Evan and Drew.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

peter griffin work GIF
Team Mya fighting over who’s cutting Donny this rankdown.

LOL I feel like Lily usually takes care of that. 🙈  I would only cut Donny if he's my least fave amongst the noms i see. :haha: 

And lol Amanda would be the right person to have S25 for her noms, so no Jordan or Lindsey noms shenagians (however you spell that word?) happen - seeing how she's the most neutral person of hat fan war. :lmao: :giggle: 

NOMINATIONS

Well, sorry to seasons 9, 23 & 25, but season 1 had only 3 options and I wasn't about to nominate Kelly or Rachel. :haha: 

Joey McIntyre

Donny Osmond

Aaron Carter

Louie Vito

Debi Mazar

Macy Gray

Marilu Henner

Maureen McCormick

Amber Rose

Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds

Frankie Muniz
Drew Scott