Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

1e9b8d2f6977cf5111ed2311c718b025.jpg

Robert Herjavec

Shoutout to Kym Herjavec who did the #1 thing I hope to achieve in life: SECURE THE BAG. I dream of marrying somebody or participating a financially beneficial relationship with somebody rich enough to pay off my student loans like it's nothing. Being actually in love with each other may be a plus and it seems to be the situation between Kym and Rob but LBR not a necessity if my bank account is stable. A status as somebody who was born post 1985 will never achieve via my own means. And I work in a pretty stable field that's nearly robot proof.

Anyway, Robert is best known for being one of the Sharks in Shark Tank. Following the footsteps of Mark Cuban (UGH) he participated in season 20 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with Kym who had returned after taking a few seasons off and they were a joy to watch because clearly they enjoyed being around each other. Robert is an old dude with no dance experience so he was at best mediocre but often times bad. But he wasn't ever tragic. But he turned in okay performance after okay performance and even landed a score of 34 for his waltz. He was eliminated at Top 6.

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

SECURE THE BAG. I dream of marrying somebody or participating a financially beneficial relationship with somebody rich enough to pay off my student loans like it's nothing. Being actually in love with each other may be a plus and it seems to be the situation between Kym and Rob but LBR not a necessity if my bank account is stable. A status as somebody who was born post 1985 will never achieve via my own means.

:rofl:

Thinking of in the first week when Robert told Kym that if they won he would give her his Ferrari and she was already thinking one step ahead of that :wub:

JK of course, they seem like such a lovely couple! So great to see couples emerge who don't feel forced by the show, their kids are adorable too ❤️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Thinking of in the first week when Robert told Kym that if they won he would give her his Ferrari and she was already thinking one step ahead of that :wub:

JK of course, they seem like such a lovely couple! So great to see couples emerge who don't feel forced by the show, their kids are adorable too ❤️ 

LOL I remember this. :dead: 

But yes, I loved their love story and how it emerged on the show. It felt so cute and genuine from them. ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I adore Robert, my final nomination was between him and Kim Fields as I figured I was dooming either or and didn’t really want to. I decided to save Kim just so Barbara could be the highest shark lol.

Ooh i was curious about this at the Kim save comment and was thinking you could have referred to Robert there.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I can't believe there were nominations with Bindi, Paige and Nastia, and I didn't cut any of them.

source.gif

But awww I am proud of you there and thanks for not cutting any of them. :hug: ❤️ 

Noms.

1. George Hamilton

2. Giselle Fernandez

3. Tatum O'Neal

4. Kurt Warner

5. Rick Fox

6. Audrina Partridge

7. Florence Henderson

8. Bethany Mota

9. Tommy Chong

10. Lea Thompson

11. Jonathan Bennett

12. Betsey Johnson

13. Randy Couture

14. Lolo Jones

LOL I really didn't have that many people to choose from. So here ya go.

George Hamilton

4114021c6aec614bf435520ed626c292.jpg

Another name in a long list of reasons why Edyta deserved better. Oops for some reason I thought George was like a week three boot but apparently he made it all the way to the final five 😮. Oh well, I'm sure Tia and Giselle deserved better so that justifies the cut. George Hamilton is an actor, but I don't think I've ever seen a single project of his. Oh wait, apparently he was in the third Godfather, but I don't remember the third one well at all and don't remember his character at all. After a bad week one Cha-Cha, George remained rather consistent, always getting 7's and 8's. Unfortunately, there was no improvement from him and it was hard to feel passionate about him. Once he made it to the final five, he was just totally outclassed by Drew, Stacy, and Lisa that it would've been criminal had George or Jerry not gone home (and Jerry had a much more likable personality so the obvious answer was George). I doubt George Hamilton has any stans here so I'm hoping this doesn't ruffle any feathers (since I'm sure my save has lol).

Save Lolo Jones

Randy Couture

Randy Couture & Karina Smirnoff Cha Cha Cha Video Dancing With the Stars  Season 19 Week 2 9/22/14 #DWTS | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Randy Couture is a retired MMA / UFC fighter who helped bring the sport to prominence. He's kind of the counterpart to Chuck Liddell, who was previously on DWTS in Season 9. I also cut Chuck, so feel free to check out that write-up. Randy beats Chuck here in the rankdown. But on the show, Chuck placed 11th in Season 9 and Randy placed 11th in Season 19. So the rivalry continues lol. Randy didn't do too terribly on the show. He was paired with Karina, bless her heart. But they managed to get three 8s on the first week! Wow. That seems... excessive. It was for a Foxtrot, which is what the larger white men tend to excel at rather than latin. Week 2 he got straight 7s for a Cha Cha, so Karina was probably feeling optimistic about how he would do in the show. But Week 3 they kind of bombed (comparatively) with a couple 6s for a Paso Doble. They were eliminated after that. 11th out of 13, and they were the lowest scoring couple in Week 3. Not a terrible run, but an obvious cut at that point in his season and at this point in our rankdown.

EDIT:

Save Lea Thompson

Edited by FrogLenzen

Jonathan Bennett

Jonathan Bennett on DWTS: What's Aaron Samuels Been Up to? - E! Online - UK

Jonathan appeared on Season 19, as Allison's first celebrity partner. He seemed really enthusiastic about doing the show and was doing it for his parents who had both passed, which was sweet to see. When it came to their journey, I don't think they were all too memorable. Jonathan wasn't necessarily a bad dancer, and I think you could argue his case for outlasting a couple people such as Michael and Antonio who beat him out in the end, but overall I don't think he made too big an impression. The scores seemed to be on the higher end for him, however I actually moreso remember the dances which didn't fare too well, such as his Mean Girls-themed Samba and his Jitterbug with Peta which was kind of a mess... both scored 24 out of 40. Overall, I just wasn't really a fan of Jonathan on the show so ok cutting him here, but I have enjoyed what I have seen from him elsewhere. I realized when finishing this write-up that he was one of the 9 jurors who unanimously voted for Tamar Braxton to win Celebrity Big Brother, so maybe I've made a mistake cutting someone who has perfect judgement.

Saving Audrina Patridge